Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Update for Arena And Battle Ground??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update for Arena And Battle Ground??

For the life of me can't R2 at least let us know if they even made an attempt to fix it or at the least give us an update on Battle Grounds and Arena? S98
    Last edited by R27155859; 03-15-2013, 11:12 AM.

arena still down atm s2

Comment

day 2 no GA no BG. R2 owe me a total of 9k honor now.

Comment

i think this is the end of this game for me. time to move on

Comment

Originally posted by darrylim View Post
          day 2 no GA no BG. R2 owe me a total of 9k honor now.
          I like the way you do math!

Seriously, though... yeah, this is pretty dang bad. Can't say I expected them to let this issue remain down for 2 days - this better be one hell of a compensation pack considering how significant GA/BG are not only for sigs/honor/event quests/shards/daily quests/x-server pvp points, but also for the fact that they're where some of us enjoy the game the most.

Comment

not looking good guys 24hrs and still no group arena hmm and not one update as to what is going on not looking good on my end i have an idea stop reliesing do many new servers and focus on the ones you have already you getting to big to handle your own stuff we desevere info and updates at least not an auto one either without ur customers u would nothave anything so at least keep us informed

Comment

Originally posted by SinnedWill View Post
              I like the way you do math!

Seriously, though... yeah, this is pretty dang bad. Can't say I expected them to let this issue remain down for 2 days - this better be one hell of a compensation pack considering how significant GA/BG are not only for sigs/honor/event quests/shards/daily quests/x-server pvp points, but also for the fact that they're where some of us enjoy the game the most.
              Before these 2 days, that one day when honor no reset is where another 3k comes from. And those hit 3k cap gets double honor scroll.... what for do we need when we can already hit 3k in 1-2 rounds of BG? And yes.. All they do is making more servers, more merge, more $ sucking events and what..... 2k USD for the 10million user? They should use the money to fix the server instead of doing maintenance and giving us more problems..

Comment

But I do seriously expect FULL Compensation.

3k honor per day. (Most you can get in BG)
                475 insig per day (most you can get in arena)

AT LEAST 500-1000 Cross server points per day. (Arena max = 475. BG Max = 15 per kill?)

I want at least that much.

Comment

s61 still cant start arena too and we just had MT and server merger
                  they can do MT and merger, but still cant fix arena LOL

Comment

too much bug now..

Comment

maintenance fail. it's just make more bug n lagging

Comment

What are they doing during maintenance? *insert more bugs*

Comment

Working...
                        X