No announcement yet.

That's it for me.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you watch the video you will realize the machanics of the game and how its designed to catch the whale (aka the big spender).

They want players to spend a fortune to be the best on that server only to merge it with other whales so you then have to spend even more. If you cant compete they want you to try a new server and become the whale on that server only to merge and repeat the process.
    I think a phrase used for the whale (aka big casher) was "Stupid" im sure thats what he called them.

My pt is the big casher(aka whale aka mr or mrs stupid) encourages the company to bleed more from you which inturn increases the chance of servers dying, Which then leads to more servers and more server merges.
    The whole process is repeated over and over till the whale becomes so powerful no one is playing anymore on that server or servers.

Doesnt matter how powerful though because a bigger whale might just be on his way in to merge with you again. Theres always a bigger fish .

Either way the owner is a freaking genious after watching that video and playing this game i can see everything he said taking shape and i wish him well on his private boat.

Comment

maybe the server u r playing got no WHALE to catch ...if got ask WHALE file the ticket im sure 100% they"ll fix it

Comment

whale= big money spender with no life ^^ and the ceo even went as far as to call them stupid lmao..

Comment

^Atleast they don't hide their opinions

Comment

Working...
          X