Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

How to raise battle rating ? .....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to raise battle rating ? .....

MAGE
    now im level 51
    my BR 24k

anyone help me how to raise BR ?
    teach me please....
    sorry im newbie here

How to raise BR

First off, as a mage, get the standard set of orange astrals (MATK, MDEF, PDEF, Will destroyer, and Godess Blessing[since illusion was un-OP'd])
    Get them high
    2) Max guild skills (except for power)
    3) max gear enhancements
    4) continue to improve gems
    5) refine equips to have the following (in the following priority mages only)
    a. Intellect
    b. Armor
    c. MATK
    d. PDEF
    e. MDEF
    f. Endurance
    g. Charisma
    h. Block
    i. HP
    6) Level up your mount and soul engraving as quickly as you can
    7) Get the Highest level medallion you can afford/buy
    8) if you haven't already max any passive skills your skill tree affords as a mage
    That's all I can think of

Comment

Originally posted by Tawlney View Post
      How to raise BR

First off, as a mage, get the standard set of orange astrals (MATK, MDEF, PDEF, Will destroyer, and Godess Blessing[since illusion was un-OP'd])
      Get them high
      3) max gear enhancements
      a. Intellect
      b. Armor
      c. MATK
      d. PDEF
      e. MDEF
      f. Endurance
      g. Charisma
      h. Block
      i. HP
      8) if you haven't already max any passive skills your skill tree affords as a mage

TY i will try this.

Comment

you can check my videos on how to increase attack and defense which of course increases your BR

➜ Wartune How to Get High PATK - MATK or Physical Attack - Magic Attack
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUcxOjLH94I

➜ Wartune 17 Ways How to Get High PDEF - MDEF or Physical Defense - Magic Defense
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2pZhhhjnoE

Comment

How to raise BR

Get them high
          3) max gear enhancements
          a. Intellect
          b. Armor
          c. MATK
          d. PDEF
          e. MDEF
          f. Endurance
          g. Charisma
          h. Block
          i. HP
          Good list. Missing just one crucial bit: level your academy skills for both your hero and your troops to your own level asap.

Comment

How to raise BR

Get them high
            3) max gear enhancements
            a. Intellect
            b. Armor
            c. MATK
            d. PDEF
            e. MDEF
            f. Endurance
            g. Charisma
            h. Block
            i. HP
            wow u just said all the thing needed to be done... normal things..

Comment

Originally posted by ShiKKihS View Post
              Whats he supposed to do? make up ways to increase BR?

Comment

You'd be amazed by how many people forget about the absolute basics... Whenever they ask me for help, this is also what I suggest them, and most of the time they've done only half or even less. So yeah: normal things, but the most important ones.
                Originally posted by jordz1981 View Post
                lols ^_^

Comment

yes please!!

And yea, I have to say that too, far too many people forget the basic way to increase BR, because it's so easy, and IMO, the best.
                  S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
                  Mage: Existence (G.M)
                  BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

You take the 5th leg of the 7th lamb from the 2nd ewe from the right, you sacrifice it to Chtulhu together with a frog leg and a chickens beak. Then you dance around a decorated Christmas tree in mid July butt naked for 5 hours straight. Then you bathe yourself in the blood of at least 10 WT opponents and go to sleep. When you wake up in the morning, you'll BR will have risen by an overwhelmingly whopping 200 points! It really works! I swears!

Comment

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
                      You take the 5th leg of the 7th lamb from the 2nd ewe from the right, you sacrifice it to Chtulhu together with a frog leg and a chickens beak. Then you dance around a decorated Christmas tree in mid July butt naked for 5 hours straight. Then you bathe yourself in the blood of at least 10 WT opponents and go to sleep. When you wake up in the morning, you'll BR will have risen by an overwhelmingly whopping 200 points! It really works! I swears!
                      OMG it worked for me!
                      Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                      You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                      Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                      Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

You forgot the most crucial step!

You have to video the whole thing on a camera-phone, then share it online to get the rewards

Comment

Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
                          You forgot the most crucial step!

You have to video the whole thing on a camera-phone, then share it online to get the rewards

You are absolutely right! My bad! I was too preoccupied/scared/disturbed by watching Ginger dance around that Christmas tree... o.O What has been seen cannot be unseen!

Comment

You'd be amazed by how many people forget about the absolute basics... Whenever they ask me for help, this is also what I suggest them, and most of the time they've done only half or even less. So yeah: normal things, but the most important ones.

lols ^_^
                            no offense, but, if they dont know that basics, then what the hell are they doing in game? just doing MPs and solo camps?
                            to be honest i feel like its a silly question asking for what will make my BR go up @_@

seriously no offense there..

ok, to make it simple.. just raise your stats. BR depends on stats. and dont ask what makes stats higher.. almost everyone knows that. -_-

Comment

no offense, but, if they dont know that basics, then what the hell are they doing in game? just doing MPs and solo camps?
                              to be honest i feel like its a silly question asking for what will make my BR go up @_@

seriously no offense there..

ok, to make it simple.. just raise your stats. BR depends on stats. and dont ask what makes stats higher.. almost everyone knows that. -_-
                              None taken, since I'm not the one forgetting about the basics. :P
                              I can understand that the game at first is very overwhelming. So many things, so many stats, so many types of payment... And also: so incredibly much XP with the dratted WP. You'll level in no time, and before you know it, you're level 35 without having any time to get to know the game properly and raise all your stats and gear etc. So I understand that some aspects of raising one's BR are easily overlooked. Even more if you're not in a helpful guild that's willing to tutor you a bit.

Comment

Working...
                              X