Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

sever 151 needs merge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sever 151 needs merge

hi I know this is pretty new server but already there are way to many inactive players and inactive G M's on this server. There is one guild that dominates the server and so it's just become no fun to play there. I'm very high level on this server but don't want to be involved with these power players and I'm being picked on for it.

I think a merge with a couple other servers would really make this a much more active server. I hope you can do this soon.

Thanks

Hi, im interested about this XD....can u do me a favour and take a couple of pics, eg of guild ranks and highes player ect, i might join and team up with u teach em to play fair
    In Game Name: Demonwolf810
    Server: 141 Red Vale
    Guild : Phoenix
    Guild Staff Rank : Member
    If you need help or if you are joining server 141 add me : Demonwolf810
    Ill help as much as i can!

WOLVES WILL RISE AND WIN

Comment

sure here's a few screen shots of the guild battle ratings and the individual people. all the top people but me and a couple others aren't in that guild.

the arrow indicates me lol

as you can see by the unevenness in the guild balance a merge would really make a huge difference in this server. I hope we can get one

Comment

This is still for close for be unbalans, them can still only have 50 people in BG them can have one billions more that all other and still lose.

This server dose looks like them have prettly sprid, unbalans start wen is only 1 or 2 guild have all members and no members in other guilds them is non show up team.

This balans looks relly good vs many other servers and i think S151 is still for new server for get merg.

S100 got a merg for some day ago and them are 1 or 2 months older that S151
        Character - Taggen
        Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
        Class - Archer
        Battle Rating -2.4M BR
        Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
        Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

the problem with this server is that those numbers are really faked. most are inactive. Making it look like there are more people there then it looks. Angelz for instance has 6 at Guild tree the majority of the guilds Pad the guild list by not deleting their in-actives. this keeps the Battle Rating up. Every guild does this there will be people offline from the first day the server started. Demigods does it OldGuard does it Angelz does it. The numbers don't really reflect the REAL number playing on this server. if every guild deleted the in-actives we would have nobody in any guild. or well not nobody but very few.

Comment

Maybe you wouldnt get picked on as much if you didnt curse out poeple in PMs catniss. Not very smart to send extremely haressing notes to the point of being hate mail. Especially to the higher level players. And telling the highest level player he is picking on you when you are only 2 levels lower and the highest level outside his guild just isnt smart.

Comment

Originally posted by BellKee View Post
              Maybe you wouldnt get picked on as much if you didnt curse out poeple in PMs catniss. Not very smart to send extremely haressing notes to the point of being hate mail. Especially to the higher level players. And telling the highest level player he is picking on you when you are only 2 levels lower and the highest level outside his guild just isnt smart.
              this has no point. you started the harrassing when I left the guild. this is about merging with another server. keep on topic.

Comment

Working...
              X