Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is R2games going to fix the broken servers?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is R2games going to fix the broken servers?

I dont know about any other servers but S83 cannot fight ANY live battle since last night. When anyone enters a live battle it goes fine right up until victory, then you freeze in victory mode and stay that way indefinatly. So essentially 70% of the game is not playable. blitzing still works and other things that do not require live battles of any kind. Usually it is common for a company to do something about a server that is trashed. I have not even found any kind of post or announcement saying we know about this and are working on it.

R2games, we need you to be more awarew of your company. pay attention to your systems.

the info you have just posted, is confirming what we are finding to be one of the big issues....

can you file a ticket please, use the links in my sig and tell R2 what is happening to you and others... its the details like that that they want to know about... they already know about the lag .....
    Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
    Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

ok will do thatnks

Comment

I made a ticket and linked to this thread. ty.

Comment

i'm from S83 also, the problem started from the beginning of the Friday guild battle, could not fight at all ,then had tried to refresh several times but stuck at the 7/16 loading page until now for more than 2 days cannot login. Trying to do everything, clear cache, cookies, etc. still cannot. just waiting that r2 team to solve this problem for us. So many ppl has the same problem here in S83

Comment

Seriously that company is really lame. You want us to open ticket kitwritten ?? for what ?? For them to answer that the issue we encounter its all our fault and they answer one of my guildies that they provide him some solution but if he isnt cooperate than they cannot help ???????

This is major general issue , wake up R2 its not an individual issue , its because we didnt clear our stupid cookies or historical , its not because we didnt tried another browser ... Wake up!
            When you start receiving tones of ticket about the same issue in provenance of people from everywhere in the world about the same server 83/87/90 and 64 you arent replying with a stupid auto-reply that the issue is on our hand?????

You are replying that you are aware of the situation and working on it .............. but its not what you done , than its obvious that you arent at all on it to fixed it. To accuse people that its our issue and not yours. Your server is completely trash and you need blablabla screen shot and stupid ticket that none of your support read and just auto-reply.

Incredible !!!!

Comment

This game is so garbage, i so regret spending so much money on it. submitted 2 tickets last 2 days and they reply me with clear cach n cookies..... all this company do is suck our money then leave us hanging. watch they gonna compensate us with 100k gold, daru and few exp scrolls.

Comment

I can't believe this... There are already many threads about how our server is being bugged... And now, you will say to file ticket properly, right now? duh... Many of us have already done it, and have already made many threads about it, some of it are being erased because of redundancy...
                If you think you are smart, then you are at the height of your stupidity.
                -quoted from R.K.

Comment

so many threads and so many tickets.... but still the same issues that need to be fixed and creating more tickets will not fix the issues any faster.....

the affected servers will be compensated as a result of what is happening...
                  Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
                  Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

funny its 3 days now and we try to tell u that we cant play anymore. i think it doesnt need all that time to figure that there is a problem and the amount of tickets R2 got in the last 3 days make me expect to see some kinda announcement soon. get down to work and start fix it lazy game moderator.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueEarth View Post
                      I can't believe this... There are already many threads about how our server is being bugged... And now, you will say to file ticket properly, right now? duh... Many of us have already done it, and have already made many threads about it, some of it are being erased because of redundancy...

that True , they just witch us , dont do anything
                      "Everybody wants to go to heaven, but nobody wants to die" :confused::mad:

Comment

Originally posted by L.SUAREZ View Post
                        funny its 3 days now and we try to tell u that we cant play anymore. i think it doesnt need all that time to figure that there is a problem and the amount of tickets R2 got in the last 3 days make me expect to see some kinda announcement soon. get down to work and start fix it lazy game moderator.
                        Moderators are simply players themselves. All they do is volunteer their own time to help with the forums and apply the forum rules where applicable. So I suggest you back down before things look very unfortunate.

To the rest of you, allow me to direct you to THIS THREAD starting in Page 4 regarding my post.
                        The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

Working...
                        X