4 Leaf Clovers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4 Leaf Clovers

has anyone received one? i have bought 100 chests and not gotten a single one yet seems like its just kinda ****. i mean if you buy 100 you shoul dget atleast 1 damn 4 leaf clover

nope not here and i buy the max evry day lol not anymore though

Comment

admiral ackbar would say "it's a trap"

Comment

Yes I've seen people get them. I've seen 2 people get them back to back while others got none from their 100 and the others got theirs from around 20. It's luck based, you probably have bad luck.

Comment

I don't mind not getting the clover. What really stings is the egg + *level three luck stone* ones. Ew.

Comment

If you don't get a clover leaf, then what do you get ??

I have never bought one, but would fully expect, due to the boxes description to receive a clover upon opening said box.
            If I did not then I think I would possibly be looking at how the box was advertised and how I could reclaim any money paid for it.

If R2 has not made clear what you could receive in these boxes then I would be looking along the lines of false advertisement or fraud.
            If they have posted information in forum/main site about these boxes, that still does not change a thing. It is not a pre-requisite that you have to check the forums/main page for what is sold in the ingame shop.

Of course R2 will offer up the "lost in translation" defense again, which will be complete and utter bull.

Just my two pence worth, as I haven't bought any and don't plan to

Comment

I have buy 120 packs and so far non of them have give me and only 1 x LVL 5 gem.
              Character - Taggen
              Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
              Class - Archer
              Battle Rating -2.4M BR
              Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
              Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
                If you don't get a clover leaf, then what do you get ??

I have never bought one, but would fully expect, due to the boxes description to receive a clover upon opening said box.
                If I did not then I think I would possibly be looking at how the box was advertised and how I could reclaim any money paid for it.

If R2 has not made clear what you could receive in these boxes then I would be looking along the lines of false advertisement or fraud.
                If they have posted information in forum/main site about these boxes, that still does not change a thing. It is not a pre-requisite that you have to check the forums/main page for what is sold in the ingame shop.

Of course R2 will offer up the "lost in translation" defense again, which will be complete and utter bull.

Just my two pence worth, as I haven't bought any and don't plan to

Clover Box

Duration: 3/13 – 4/7 23:59 (Server Time)

Description: Clover Box – Open to receive Easter Egg x1 and ONE of the following items:

80,000 Gold
                Four-Leaf Clover x1
                Lvl. 3 Luck Stone x3
                Lvl. 1-5 Gem Box x2
                Soul Crystal x5
                Insignia x10

Price: 45 Balens

Note: Limit 100 per day.

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
                  Clover Box

Description: Clover Box – Open to receive Easter Egg x1 and ONE of the following items:

80,000 Gold
                  Four-Leaf Clover x1
                  Lvl. 3 Luck Stone x3
                  Lvl. 1-5 Gem Box x2
                  Soul Crystal x5
                  Insignia x10

Where is that info posted?? It sure isn't where you hit buy in the shop.

See point - Not a pre-requsite to play the game that you have to read forum posts.

You go into a supermarket and buy a box of eggs but inside are some peanuts. You complain and the supermarket points out that indeed they are peanuts, as is clearly stated on our website.

It is not a requirement to read the website before you shop, and this game has to hold to the same rules.

What next, "well we did post the contents of the box on www.whogivesa$%"%aslongasyoubuyit.com"

Comment

Clover Box

80,000 Gold
                    Four-Leaf Clover x1
                    Lvl. 3 Luck Stone x3
                    Lvl. 1-5 Gem Box x2
                    Soul Crystal x5
                    Insignia x10

Definetly trap ... because there is no explanation of this ... and the "hot event" written exchange 1 clover get 2 million gold .. so make ppl buy box as much as it predicted would be 2 million gold .... Fiuuhhh ..........

Comment

I agree.

There should be a tooltip for the contents. There also should be a rough wordage based on probability (high, medium, low) on all items.

Comment

I agree.

There should be a tooltip for the contents. There also should be a rough wordage based on probability (high, medium, low) on all items.
                        I bought 8 and get one, guess its just a random and quite low, like 1%-2%

Comment

If R2 utilized the tools available then there would never be problems about information not being shared correctly.

They have the ability to spam world chat at will, or send out mass mails when needed.
                          Even the ability to add things to the toolbar next to the Free Balens/announcement area is within their power.

Click the update announcements button next to your settings panel. It's still showing info from January:- try using that for this sort of thing

If it is a random drop or a chance to gain a certain item, then surely it should be a MYSTERY box. Just an idea

Comment

Originally posted by shirokane View Post
                            I bought 8 and get one, guess its just a random and quite low, like 1%-2%
                            You lucky bish! =)

Comment

i have 1in 3 chests another lad has hadd 3 from 15

Comment

Working...
                              X