I'm a Barbie Girl

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm a Barbie Girl

The new updates were cool for Balenors, but less for others.

Anyway, now, anybody can see who use Balens and is strong, and others. That was the same thing with wings.

My suggestion is: open the clothes and wings for anybody. For free, or Vouchers.

The difference will be this: if you use Balens, you have the effects (we will see quickly who use Delphic on first turn), if not, it's just cosmetic. I think it could be nice for everybody to dress his character free.

actually i say why not put clothes and wings on guild altar that way it will be luckiest person wins
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Do you know how much balens it take for a cloth level 4? Huge amounts of voucher for cloth might be yes, but never for free.
      ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
      -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
      ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
      (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

Originally posted by R21867174 View Post

Anyway, now, anybody can see who use Balens and is strong, and others. That was the same thing with wings.

My suggestion is: open the clothes and wings for anybody. For free, or Vouchers.

The difference will be this: if you use Balens, you have the effects (we will see quickly who use Delphic on first turn), if not, it's just cosmetic. I think it could be nice for everybody to dress his character free.

well, free clothes just for looks .... That would be nice
        Paid for clothes get rage, other ones just look pretty +1
        Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Have yo check easter egg event?
          We get free clothes... okay, 1 free cloth. Don't think I can get 2 with how Arena won't start ==
          But at last we get 1 month to collecting those eegs.
          S24 - Reaper's Illusion
          IGN - Vein

Comment

Originally posted by JohnNguyen View Post
            Do you know how much balens it take for a cloth level 4? Huge amounts of voucher for cloth might be yes, but never for free.
            I said:
            Clothes with rage, balens (and hope Vouchers, seriously, vouchers are useless in the game except for upgrading the farm).
            Clothes for cosmetic, free.

Comment

Interesting but not practical at all. First, the amount of coding involved would boggle the mind and open a whole new span of bug reports. Second, there are ways to get clothing and wings for free as far as money goes, but you do have to work for it by spending time doing the free balen offers. Third, I'm disappointed you didn't at least put in the video. Let me fix that for you.

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruise View Post
                Have yo check easter egg event?
                We get free clothes... okay, 1 free cloth. Don't think I can get 2 with how Arena won't start ==
                But at last we get 1 month to collecting those eegs.
                it's an Event

for people who are on vacation or people who just started playing will obviously not be able to get the clothes

clothes should not be on event instead it should be available anytime for anybody

thats why it should be on guild altar (i suggested it once when we first got the wings but due to lack of support and some people saying free wings are coming i quit that suggestion)
                Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Working...
                X