Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Telling the truth gets you banned!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually, people pestered whether or not the hallts were hacking because they deleted two fully maxed out characters. The hallts said they deleted it because of relationship problems. Now tell me, how is that information released to the public?

This is not a discussing matter. I do suggest you stop.
    The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

The Halts matter is unnecessary information for me, I don't know who they are and what did they do. If it was immensely important then, I would've heard of it. Besides, I was originally referring to the video that was released by the CEO and I was discussing about you being biased. Nothing more, nothing less.

Comment

Originally posted by darrylch View Post
        The thread and link is removed by the mod but don't worry! here you go again http://www.gdcvault.com/play/1016417/-100-000-Whales-An
        Thanks I learned quite a few things watching the video of that lecture.
        Lord Drake currently lives in: S130 Dragonmar

Comment

Originally posted by wartune2015 View Post
          The Halts matter is unnecessary information for me, I don't know who they are and what did they do. If it was immensely important then, I would've heard of it. Besides, I was originally referring to the video that was released by the CEO and I was discussing about you being biased. Nothing more, nothing less.
          Then this discussion was irrelevant, because my post was directed at JadedOblivion for referring to the Hallt's.

Comment

Originally posted by BrotherVT View Post
            Then this discussion was irrelevant, because my post was directed at JadedOblivion for referring to the Hallt's.

Well, my post was directed to yours. In my defense I was only referring to your opinions and how they're more favored towards the moderators.

Comment

Well, my post was directed to yours. In my defense I was only referring to your opinions and how they're more favored towards the moderators.
              In your defense, you attempted to use the video as part of your "valid argument". Enough said. Now if you're already wanting this to turn into a dispute, let's continue.

Comment

well this is a fun game and yes the prices are high but its fun but they need to make marriage EASIER!

Comment

Biased much? Why not look at a global perspective then? Besides, their intentions to not display the video was absolutely despicable. Plus, do know, this discussion is why they chose to hide the video. Plus, days later after getting banned, gets a warning. How illogical.
                  the video you speak of is already listed in forums with a reply from the CEO. and its been made a few times by players again and again with slanderous statements, that could get ones posts deleted as spam if done so much becomes difficult to remove their posts. so its either take a break an use search button. or have all posts deleted as spam if its continued post with highly unproductive and flame talk. is BrotherVT Biased? doesn't matter. if he so chooses to help then he does. and personally its appreciated.
                  ~this thread is now closed

Comment

Working...
                  X