No announcement yet.

Summoner Attempts ????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Indeed, 20 Summoner limit is just fine, We had a limit of 5. Now we have a limit of 20-> 60 summonings a day, That will make use of your keys, quickly.
    S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
    Mage: Existence (G.M)
    BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

Guys it used to be 5 per run

r2 has increased it to 20 per run

u get more than enough

stop whining
      Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
      [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
        Guys it used to be 5 per run

r2 has increased it to 20 per run

u get more than enough

stop whining
        Dont know where you took your limit of 5 cause we used to do unlimited attempts per run as long as you have keys

Comment

Originally posted by franc56qc View Post
          Dont know where you took your limit of 5 cause we used to do unlimited attempts per run as long as you have keys
          It was 5 since patch 1.5 Part I.
          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
          [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
            It was 5 since patch 1.5 Part I.
            no before patch 1.5 we were doing unlimited run and after patch it's now 20 max

Comment

no before patch 1.5 we were doing unlimited run and after patch it's now 20 max
              are u saying 20 per run is not enough?

u got 3 runs thats 60 attempts

60 attempts per day is not enough

even before the patch i am sure u guys NEVER did 60 shade fight unless u called others in after 1 person ran out of keys
              Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

are u saying 20 per run is not enough?

u got 3 runs thats 60 attempts

60 attempts per day is not enough

even before the patch i am sure u guys NEVER did 60 shade fight unless u called others in after 1 person ran out of keys
                Hey we got around 400 key each so yes we do more than 60 run with 1600 keys.

Comment

Hey we got around 400 key each so yes we do more than 60 run with 1600 keys.
                  instead of 1 shot why not just simply do it day by day?

that way u can make sure to replenish ur keys 1 key per day

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

instead of 1 shot why not just simply do it day by day?

that way u can make sure to replenish ur keys 1 key per day
                    1 key per day make me laugh, you can get a lot more than that.

Did you ever tried mp65 nm, you need full buff and Warrior call so cant do 3 run a day

Comment

is 20 attempts per attempts, is 60 attempts in 3 attempts mps.

Is still more speed that 5, and problie have not people keys for so mutch more in same day.

is 300 skelettong keys in one day. is far mutch bettre that 5.
                      And still taka bit longre that unlimit but is far good enogyt.

if you are lyck get 2 keys in /e pack you get 120 legendary stones per day. Take 2.5 days for make 2 pice.
                      is only the Crystaloids some take a big time.
                      Character - Taggen
                      Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                      Class - Archer
                      Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                      Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                      Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post

Is still more speed that 5, and problie have not people keys for so mutch more in same day.
                        Dont know why you are all talking about 5 attempts limit cause it was unlimited before patch 1.5 or it was not equal for all server.

Comment

now the people in guild who want to get stronger can't because it is 20 per run which means 5 per person.. per run. so half ot make more and more groups to do it and that first boss hits hard after 1.5 patch so it takes a VERY strong group to even beat him which means it is imposible for people to get stronger with the 60 set. unless you want to pay a few 1000$ into the game

we use to save keys for 1 month then pick a day and open the mp with main group and do our keys then we invite other members in and replace those that are out ove keys with ones that have keys so thay can get a chance to get 60 set as well.. which is not posible now cause after the 20 mirror atemps the mirror nbc disapears
                          Last edited by flashfire1979; 03-17-2013, 11:51 AM.

Comment

Dont know why you are all talking about 5 attempts limit cause it was unlimited before patch 1.5 or it was not equal for all server.
                            Are you dumb or what? Yes it iwas unlimited before patch but one the patch hit. The first day for like two weeks was 5 attempts. It recently changed to 20 attempts last weeks maintance. So either you are delusional or you just started playing again after this maintenance. It was unlimted before patch, then 5 attempts the first week or two of the patch and now it is 20 attempts. FYI this is still 1.5 part I patch. We haven't got part II yet. So if you know nothing then don't post anything. 60 attempts for 3 run is plenty of time to get your pve sets done. That's about 3 weeks or less to get full 60 pve set done. For legs it's even faster since you need half the amount of legs than loids. Not everyone has thousands of keys and getting skeleton keys isn't that easy. I do 10 blitz run in camps and get like 1-2 keys per day from that.

Comment

Seriously, R2 can decide to give everyone 100 balens per day and they be crying that that isn't enough balens to use, and they want more. Yes the limit sucks but there is a limit so we need to deal with it. R2 been generous enough to up the limit from 5 to 20 per run. Which for the majority of players that is way more than enough runs. Just bc you happen to have 400 keys per person doesn't mean the rest of the game does. I bet only a small handful of players have thousands of keys to throw away. The majority have much less.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
                                Seriously, R2 can decide to give everyone 100 balens per day and they be crying that that isn't enough balens to use, and they want more. Yes the limit sucks but there is a limit so we need to deal with it. R2 been generous enough to up the limit from 5 to 20 per run. Which for the majority of players that is way more than enough runs. Just bc you happen to have 400 keys per person doesn't mean the rest of the game does. I bet only a small handful of players have thousands of keys to throw away. The majority have much less.
                                I think your the one who is dumb. We're not crying to get more, we only want to get back what we had. R2 never gave balens so i dont ask for more. People that were lvl65 before patch are strong cause they could do unlimited attempt and people that were keeping all there key to use them when they lvl to 65 cant now so that unfair to those player.

I'm sure you already have your legend set and got it using unlimited attempts and you dont want other player to get strong too.

Comment

Working...
                                X