Summoner Attempts ????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by franc56qc View Post
    I think your the one who is dumb. We're not crying to get more, we only want to get back what we had. R2 never gave balens so i dont ask for more. People that were lvl65 before patch are strong cause they could do unlimited attempt and people that were keeping all there key to use them when they lvl to 65 cant now so that unfair to those player.

I'm sure you already have your legend set and got it using unlimited attempts and you dont want other player to get strong too.
    Assuming level 5 crystalloids, if you have "1600 keys" between your 4 players: 60 runs a day x 6 keys = 360 keys used per day. 1600 / 360 ~ 4.44 days.

It will only take FIVE days to exhaust your keys. Get crackin'.

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
      Assuming level 5 crystalloids, if you have "1600 keys" between your 4 players: 60 runs a day x 6 keys = 360 keys used per day. 1600 / 360 ~ 4.44 days.

It will only take FIVE days to exhaust your keys. Get crackin'.
      And if they can only manage to make it through the boss once a day, because of warriors call, then that's 15 days until the keys run out (make it 16, since they'll be earning more). Quick. I'm in s92, with no 60 legend gear, and no one even near 65 when 1.5 hit, and it doesn't bother me at all that the limit is 20 summons per run. You people are just greedy... you see something that was abused and now you want to abuse it, too, and since you can't, you're saying it's "not fair."

Comment

my prob is that we can't help guild members get there sets now with the 20 mirror per run..

Comment

I help guildies get their 50 sets all the time. We always had a 50-55 guildie in the party when running GoD NM for our 50 stones. Do your weaker guild members actually need the 60 set? The 50 one is a big improvement, and then they can use it to get the 60 set all on their own.

Comment

Originally posted by R26899989 View Post
            I help guildies get their 50 sets all the time. We always had a 50-55 guildie in the party when running GoD NM for our 50 stones. Do your weaker guild members actually need the 60 set? The 50 one is a big improvement, and then they can use it to get the 60 set all on their own.
            Yes our guild member need lvl60 set. I dont know on your server but here on server (s33-s27-s24) we have 62 lvl60+ in our guild and 10 more lvl59.

Comment

This time I support R2games' decision to give limitation for summoner attempts. Even 20 attempts per run are too many to me, maybe it is because most of our guildies are full-time employed people. We ever tried to form team to farm 50 legendary stones, but all of us got bored soon after half an hours, even got sicken of this repeated operations. During half an hours, we only consumed 10 keys so far.

So personally it is hard for me to imagine people have so much great patience to repeat 20*3=60 times per day on same action, I admire you if you have patience and time to do that.

Moreover, commonly said if players can repeat some certain requests unlimited time in a game, it is called "exploit". we shouldn't do that.
              Last edited by R25664847; 03-17-2013, 02:42 PM.

Monkey King [S3] US EAST
              Character Name: Ghang

Wartune [S67] US EAST
              Character Name: Halifax

Comment

Originally posted by R25664847 View Post
                This time I support R2games' decision to give limitation for summoner attempts. Even 20 attempts per run are too many to me, maybe it is because most of our guildies are full-time employed people. We ever tried to form team to farm 50 legendary stones, but all of us got bored soon after half an hours, even got sicken of this repeated operations. During half an hours, we only consumed 10 keys so far.

So personally it is hard for me to imagine people have so much great patience to repeat 20*3=60 times per day on same action, I admire you if you have patience and time to do that.

Moreover, commonly said if players can repeat some certain requests unlimited time in a game, it is called "exploit". we shouldn't do that.
                If it takes you half an hour to spend 10 key , you have a problem.

We spend around 150key each an hour.

And if you can repeat, it's not an exploit since you still need the keys to spend.

Comment

Originally posted by franc56qc View Post
                  I think your the one who is dumb. We're not crying to get more, we only want to get back what we had. R2 never gave balens so i dont ask for more. People that were lvl65 before patch are strong cause they could do unlimited attempt and people that were keeping all there key to use them when they lvl to 65 cant now so that unfair to those player.

I'm sure you already have your legend set and got it using unlimited attempts and you dont want other player to get strong too.
                  Actually no. I have 2 pieces of pve none are even legend yet. I agree the limit sucks and it sucked before when it was 5x per summon. However, right now they up it to 20x per run. That is way more than enough for the majority of hte game. If you had unlimited keys it will take you 3 weeks at most to get full 60 set finished. I wish there was no limit at all but there obviously has to be one. It is now 20x per run which is very good compared to what i tuse to be. First it was unlimited then beginning of 1.5 update it was 5x per run now it is 20x. If you weren't there for the 5x per run then don't post **** bc you know nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
                    Actually no. I have 2 pieces of pve none are even legend yet. I agree the limit sucks and it sucked before when it was 5x per summon. However, right now they up it to 20x per run. That is way more than enough for the majority of hte game. If you had unlimited keys it will take you 3 weeks at most to get full 60 set finished. I wish there was no limit at all but there obviously has to be one. It is now 20x per run which is very good compared to what i tuse to be. First it was unlimited then beginning of 1.5 update it was 5x per run now it is 20x. If you weren't there for the 5x per run then don't post **** bc you know nothing.
                    I love the smell of napalm in the morning.

Comment

Hey franc56qc here is a good way to look about it

since the majority of the players in this game do not have as many keys u have they can't do as much as u can and since the majority of the players can only do a few runs per day they tend to lose out more

so for the sake of being fair r2games limited ur growth so the normal players can also catch up with u

yes it takes time and yes its a pain in the neck to get but when u do get it u can feel proud that u got it

also in the old servers which got the lvl 60 legend set before patch 1.5 are all lvl 70+ so now they will try for lvl 70 set which is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay harder than the lvl 60 set and because of this u can all catch up to them

they will take longer since u need more crystaloids and more legendary stones to make ur lvl 70 legendary set (even though it may be more cooler than the lvl 60 legendary set)
                      Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                      [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
                        Hey franc56qc here is a good way to look about it

since the majority of the players in this game do not have as many keys u have they can't do as much as u can and since the majority of the players can only do a few runs per day they tend to lose out more

so for the sake of being fair r2games limited ur growth so the normal players can also catch up with u

yes it takes time and yes its a pain in the neck to get but when u do get it u can feel proud that u got it

also in the old servers which got the lvl 60 legend set before patch 1.5 are all lvl 70+ so now they will try for lvl 70 set which is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay harder than the lvl 60 set and because of this u can all catch up to them

they will take longer since u need more crystaloids and more legendary stones to make ur lvl 70 legendary set (even though it may be more cooler than the lvl 60 legendary set)
                        Except I am sure they will release another event to buy those legs and loids when it comes out. Just like they did for the 50 and 60 set. Thus, the major cashers that got there sets first will eventually get that set as well first. Since money has no boundries for them. Damn must be feel great to be rich :P. Ofc not just talking about having money for this game or games for that matter, but to know that you are able to spend thousands on anything you want with out it hurting you financially is a great feeling. So kids stay in school if you want to be able to spend thousands on Wartune or other games lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
                          Except I am sure they will release another event to buy those legs and loids when it comes out. Just like they did for the 50 and 60 set. Thus, the major cashers that got there sets first will eventually get that set as well first. Since money has no boundries for them. Damn must be feel great to be rich :P. Ofc not just talking about having money for this game or games for that matter, but to know that you are able to spend thousands on anything you want with out it hurting you financially is a great feeling. So kids stay in school if you want to be able to spend thousands on Wartune or other games lol.
                          yea it must feel great

it must also feel great to be a major (18+ = major) so they can spend without any worries

hurts being a minor
                          Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                          [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

majority ove players can't even beat first boss so it hurts the majority ove people in long run.. cause only people who are really strong can beat the first boss now.. and can only do it atleast once a day so thay half to make a choice ove weather to give up there run for 60 stones or leave out alote ove people who do need them... on s33 there is only one group that can beat it continusily and we helped all our other guild members get there stones when it was unlimited we just kept the dungion open all day and just invited people who had keys so thay could get stones then we saved up for another month and repeat.

Comment

isnt it 20 summons per run now? 60 a day is rather good 90keys a person per day thats great much better than the 5 lol
                              limited growth is good that way some people can catch up...if it wasnt im sure even the pros and casher would quit cause killing everyone in 30sec would get borning..like today best f.archer on s1 thinking about quiting he got 60set...but theres not much challenge atm i have 60set 6/8 pieces legend(1 50 trinket) and find killing easy i start battle vs mage and i have 18k hp..il still win and kinda borning..limit is goood i seen in many games people spend and run to the top then have nothing to do and quit some do come back after they think enough players catch up.
                              Last edited by Ashanie; 03-18-2013, 11:01 AM.
                              IGN:Vanguard

Level:scion 5*

Class/Build:AM hybrid ranger

Fantasia

Server:S65 evil beast sanctuary

You win battles by knowing the enemy's timing, and using a timing which the enemy does not expect.

only for the ladies

Comment

that is if you can beat the first boss without warriors call.. which is only good for 30 min.. and it dose not reset for 24 hurs so can only use it once a day.. and as i said not many people can beat the first boss.. if you have not actually tried it then you would not understand what i talking about.. but he hits HARD..

Comment

Working...
                                X