Summoner Attempts ????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Summoner Attempts ????

Why is there a maximum attempts of 20 fights at the summoner in MP run now?

Thats ridiculous, we use to have unlimited attempts why did they change that?

Please reply that post if you want R2 to take that limit out.

20 is decent enough. You won't be able to do 20 runs for that long.

Comment

I agree. Why remove the unlimited attempts. The Chinese version is still unlimited.

Comment

Originally posted by R24317563 View Post
        I agree. Why remove the unlimited attempts. The Chinese version is still unlimited.
        From what I can tell, they went to 5, then to 8 and finally to 20. If you have more recent info, please share with source.

Comment

i agree, should bring back the unlimited attempts.
          ~Yafa~

Comment

20 runs is not useless now that make soo much time to do 1 epic gear... and plus what is that the boss now is more harder and hit more than before the patch... is really not sense.. tsk only made more stresing we want the unlimited summoners again we deserve that!!! for all the bug and issues in the game and server -.-

Comment

Originally posted by Johannxx1 View Post
              20 runs is not useless now that make soo much time to do 1 epic gear... and plus what is that the boss now is more harder and hit more than before the patch... is really not sense.. tsk only made more stresing we want the unlimited summoners again we deserve that!!! for all the bug and issues in the game and server -.-
              Have your archer(s) use DF/IS. Counter the crits with enhanced guardian astral. Nix your MDEF astrals. Work as a team.

Comment

Even Chinese server doesn't have limitation on mirror runs, why r2 bring it here? Force people to buy shards for stones??

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
                  20 is decent enough. You won't be able to do 20 runs for that long.
                  hey it's not 20 run its 20 attempts in 1 run fighting our double we did our 20 fight in like 20 min.

Comment

Originally posted by franc56qc View Post
                    hey it's not 20 run its 20 attempts in 1 run fighting our double we did our 20 fight in like 20 min.
                    Perfectly aware.

You can do 20 x 3. We informally call the 20 "runs". So 60 runs a *day*? Unless you have hundreds of keys, you won't be able to do this for very long - guildmates or not.

Comment

I think it should go back to being unlimited. If its that way elsewhere, why make it different here

Comment

why limit attempts anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by Amreen View Post
                          why limit attempts anyway?
                          To prevent excessive swaps.

Comment

I agree (Y)

Comment

Give you an inch and you want a yard.
                              Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                              [No longer logging in]

Comment

Working...
                              X