Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This awesome game needs his own iOS app!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This awesome game needs his own iOS app!!!

I don't know about you guys, but i really think it would be great to be able to play on the computer while at home and on my iPad or iPhone while on the road or at work on my break. I'm not gonna spend so much on a game that needs you to be on all the time if i can't be on all the time. But if i was able to play it when not home, im pretty sure im not the only one who would spend a couple dimes in this game...
    Yes, and i would even spend money because of this!
    40.00%
    Yes
    40.00%
    No
    20.00%

iPad might be possible but iPhone is too hard. The screen will be too small or medium is hard to control spells, etc...
    ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
    -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
    ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
    (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

Originally posted by JohnNguyen View Post
      iPad might be possible but iPhone is too hard. The screen will be too small or medium is hard to control spells, etc...
      Yeah, I was thinking of it more for the iPad actually. I know there might be a problem with the qta but im sure that can be solved easily

Comment

playable on an Iphone

u use photon app to play
        Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
        [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
          playable on an Iphone

u use photon app to play
          Then your iPhone lagggggggggggs cuz its not made to run flash at all. No no no, i mean like, R2Games should make a dedicated app for it. Im not good at programming but im pretty sure it should be possible to have the same kind of game in an app, and not have the huge lag of the flash player.

Plus, that implies that you have to download all the textures every times you get on and that my friend, is a lot of data compared to just downloading all the needed textures once and have them in your memory and then use them to display what needs to be displayed on the app. So unless you have unlimited download on your device (wich is most unlikely cuz it dosent even exist here) that option is not really viable for a gamer that would be on all that often. Unless there is something i dont know, it must use a lot of data that way.

Comment

Until they work out some of the mission critical bugs, no way.

Comment

Originally posted by Talizi View Post
              Then your iPhone lagggggggggggs cuz its not made to run flash at all. No no no, i mean like, R2Games should make a dedicated app for it. Im not good at programming but im pretty sure it should be possible to have the same kind of game in an app, and not have the huge lag of the flash player.

Plus, that implies that you have to download all the textures every times you get on and that my friend, is a lot of data compared to just downloading all the needed textures once and have them in your memory and then use them to display what needs to be displayed on the app. So unless you have unlimited download on your device (wich is most unlikely cuz it dosent even exist here) that option is not really viable for a gamer that would be on all that often. Unless there is something i dont know, it must use a lot of data that way.
              first lets see r2 give us a mini client and then we can see about an app for iOS
              Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

first lets see r2 give us a mini client and then we can see about an app for iOS
                Totally agree with you. But that mini-client is the way in to the mobile app IMO. Its gonna be so easy after the mini-client is done to interface it into an app... SO PLZ GIVE THE MINI-CLIENT... well, I guess they will listen like that.... NO????

Comment

Also, I just made some aprox calculations on the Bandwidth usage of a one hour session and its around 250 MB, wich is quite a lot so streaming that on your device is not really possible for a long usage if you have a limited plan. Just sayin...

Comment

Originally posted by Talizi View Post
                    Also, I just made some aprox calculations on the Bandwidth usage of a one hour session and its around 250 MB, wich is quite a lot so streaming that on your device is not really possible for a long usage if you have a limited plan. Just sayin...
                    i use unlimited so really no need to bother

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

i use unlimited so really no need to bother
                      You will when they throttle.

Comment

The game is written in flash.

Flash isn't compatible with iOS devices.

So either Apple need to rewrite their software to enable flash compatibility or:

7roads need to rewrite their entire game...

neither seem likely.
                        Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                        You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                        Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                        Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                          The game is written in flash.

Flash isn't compatible with iOS devices.

So either Apple need to rewrite their software to enable flash compatibility or:

7roads need to rewrite their entire game...

neither seem likely.
                          it's compatible with photon app in iOS device so yes we can play but will be laggy thats all and u can't play like u play in the desktop or but u can use it to maintain ur farm or talk to guildies so on and so on thats all

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

it's compatible with photon app in iOS device so yes we can play but will be laggy thats all and u can't play like u play in the desktop or but u can use it to maintain ur farm or talk to guildies so on and so on thats all
                            lol and you just said what he said phone not made for FLASH.

Beside no this game is not made for smartphones or tablets let it stay that way.

Its morronick to even try.

Comment

Originally posted by Nimras186 View Post
                              lol and you just said what he said phone not made for FLASH.

Beside no this game is not made for smartphones or tablets let it stay that way.

Its morronick to even try.
                              if u don't try new things then life will never progress

even if iOS doesn't run flash it still runs other things which can do just as good a job flash can do

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

Working...
                              X