Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This awesome game needs his own iOS app!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
    if u don't try new things then life will never progress

even if iOS doesn't run flash it still runs other things which can do just as good a job flash can do
    True it can.

And what i mean is a game like this and a few other good browser games should not be made for smartphones and tablets.

Due to how the game work is it simply in my oppinion not something to even considor.

Thats the same as all smartphone and tablet games should come to the PC or PC games to them thats just not smart buisness nor smart as it ruin a greate experince.

since the LIMITATIONS the tablets and smartphones put on them would mean the PC version even for a web browser games would have to be set down, what you can do here are not possible on a smartphone or tablet.

It might be in the furture but atm no.

Comment

playable on an Iphone

u use photon app to play
      So there's an app that lets u play flash on iPhone? mind telling me what its called?

Comment

Originally posted by R23209055 View Post
        So there's an app that lets u play flash on iPhone? mind telling me what its called?
        Many does that kind of thing, but i dont suggest you try to play the game. But if you wana know, I use Puffin that works on the iPad 3 and "can" run the game, but its not the best run you should know cuz of the high memory usage of Flash.

And im sorry, but that game is more than suited for the mobile industry.

Comment

It doesnt need to be hard, i wondered about this b4, and it would be great with an app. In the app:

Stats, items, so you can change gems and enchant meybe and sell items.
          Blitzing cata and Campaign dungeons.
          Farm
          and a "fast contribute" button in a corner. This would be perfect for those in school and at work!

Comment

Originally posted by Nimras186 View Post
            True it can.

And what i mean is a game like this and a few other good browser games should not be made for smartphones and tablets.

Due to how the game work is it simply in my oppinion not something to even considor.

Thats the same as all smartphone and tablet games should come to the PC or PC games to them thats just not smart buisness nor smart as it ruin a greate experince.

since the LIMITATIONS the tablets and smartphones put on them would mean the PC version even for a web browser games would have to be set down, what you can do here are not possible on a smartphone or tablet.

It might be in the furture but atm no.
            the tech exists buddy
            MMORPG games can go to tabs and iOS smartphones need improvement but some tabs and iOS runs MMORPG well

if u said that 2 years ago i would have agreed but today mmm not really i say we can and we should but currently

!!! I WANT MINI CLIENT!!!

the game lags too much we all need mini client and i hope it comes soon too

it's been so long since the game released i wish r2 would just give us mini client and then the patches

Originally posted by R23209055 View Post
            Photon Flash Player for iPhone - Flash Video & Games plus Private Web Browser

u can buy it at - https://itunes.apple.com/in/app/phot...453546382?mt=8
            Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
            [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Originally posted by Talizi View Post
              Many does that kind of thing, but i dont suggest you try to play the game. But if you wana know, I use Puffin that works on the iPad 3 and "can" run the game, but its not the best run you should know cuz of the high memory usage of Flash.

And im sorry, but that game is more than suited for the mobile industry.

thanks guys for the info.

Comment

the tech exists buddy
                MMORPG games can go to tabs and iOS smartphones need improvement but some tabs and iOS runs MMORPG well

if u said that 2 years ago i would have agreed but today mmm not really i say we can and we should but currently

!!! I WANT MINI CLIENT!!!

the game lags too much we all need mini client and i hope it comes soon too

it's been so long since the game released i wish r2 would just give us mini client and then the patches

Yes they do but those games has been build from 0 and up to work.

Problem comes when you want something to work on all platforms not just 1.

Your not asking them to make a Wartune game for iOS the worst OS out there btw.

But making Wartune playable on both smarthphones and tablets and PC.

NOW thats where the problems come in.

Even with client would the limitations the smartphone and tablet have cause problems because those limitations will be forced on the PC as well.

Its simple math. If you want something to work on many platforms, PC, Console, Smartphone and Tablet and be done so you can continue your game on any of them at all times will the game have to be build and limited in all aspect to the weakest of these products.

Lets see who is the weakest here ohh right smartphone, then tablet, then console and then PC.

So basicly the game has to suffer on PC so you can play on a tablet or smartphone?

There are games out there which would work and it would not matter but then there are web games where for it to work would alot of things have to go, be limited and downgraded.

In this case you would have to rewamp the fighting system, the move system and alot more as well as the graphic would have to be set down and that lags already.

sure it can be done but if you have to do it at least do it on something that would not limit the game to much.

No offense to Apple users but the limitation of the badly produce low end hardware would mean a to big set back.

If this should be done it should be done for Android and Windows phones since their hardware at least is 4 to 5 years ahead of the newest apple Tablet and Smartphone.

There you at least would be able to cut down on limitations for alot of stuff.

I have nothing against apple and their products before you think that, But i do love PC games and i am tired of seing my games limited because they won't make a prober PC game and port from the console version, or even in some cases wanna make a smartphone or tablet app and that in return forced the game to lose alot just to function online on all devices.

And in the case they do i also seen far to often how if done on Android only the limitations are less against iOS due to the hardware they use thats the only reason nothing to do with the OS just the hardware on the products puts the limitations.

But its funny how everyone only think of iOS and forget Android or Windows when they demand this.

Comment

Originally posted by Nimras186 View Post
                  Yes they do but those games has been build from 0 and up to work.

Problem comes when you want something to work on all platforms not just 1.

Your not asking them to make a Wartune game for iOS the worst OS out there btw.

But making Wartune playable on both smarthphones and tablets and PC.

NOW thats where the problems come in.

Even with client would the limitations the smartphone and tablet have cause problems because those limitations will be forced on the PC as well.

Its simple math. If you want something to work on many platforms, PC, Console, Smartphone and Tablet and be done so you can continue your game on any of them at all times will the game have to be build and limited in all aspect to the weakest of these products.

Lets see who is the weakest here ohh right smartphone, then tablet, then console and then PC.

So basicly the game has to suffer on PC so you can play on a tablet or smartphone?

There are games out there which would work and it would not matter but then there are web games where for it to work would alot of things have to go, be limited and downgraded.

In this case you would have to rewamp the fighting system, the move system and alot more as well as the graphic would have to be set down and that lags already.

sure it can be done but if you have to do it at least do it on something that would not limit the game to much.

No offense to Apple users but the limitation of the badly produce low end hardware would mean a to big set back.

If this should be done it should be done for Android and Windows phones since their hardware at least is 4 to 5 years ahead of the newest apple Tablet and Smartphone.

There you at least would be able to cut down on limitations for alot of stuff.

I have nothing against apple and their products before you think that, But i do love PC games and i am tired of seing my games limited because they won't make a prober PC game and port from the console version, or even in some cases wanna make a smartphone or tablet app and that in return forced the game to lose alot just to function online on all devices.

And in the case they do i also seen far to often how if done on Android only the limitations are less against iOS due to the hardware they use thats the only reason nothing to do with the OS just the hardware on the products puts the limitations.

But its funny how everyone only think of iOS and forget Android or Windows when they demand this.
                  Mini client for PC

this game already has one

we don't have a flash supporting smartphone

we have an iOS which supports flash but not smartphones so i never said smartphones read my post

i said smartphones needs improvement

thats all

mini client is something we download and put in our PC just like many other game ok
                  Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                  [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Working...
                  X