Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trial skill list

add a third list of skill, for about $ 9.99

1st photo: edited in paint 2nd photo: original.

Click image for larger version

Name:	editado.png
Views:	1
Size:	381.3 KB
ID:	1735081Click image for larger version

Name:	original.png
Views:	1
Size:	381.5 KB
ID:	1735080

just an opinion of mine, but the game would look good with a third list of skill, both sides lucrão with this!

thanks for the comments guys, I think it did not cost anything to put a third skill list, do not know what the job, but please, if you had a chance to put on, I would greatly appreciate it!
    Last edited by manuelmodesto; 03-17-2013, 02:20 AM.

Why? Two trees nail it perfectly.

Comment

Yes indeed.
      And you are a mage (thread-maker) YOU don't want more than 2 trees, 1 heal 1 aoe. Voila!
      S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
      Mage: Existence (G.M)
      BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

Originally posted by Smoldering View Post
        Yes indeed.
        And you are a mage (thread-maker) YOU don't want more than 2 trees, 1 heal 1 aoe. Voila!
        R: Wrong, for example, passive skill that exists dao le x% as Empowerment Healing: Healing ability of 4%, magic defense boost of 10%, this passive skill gives you almost 900 magic defense, which in turn, it's almost 1000 in battle rating.

and also, so skill and aoe healing are very different, with a third skill list, could have both on the same list

Comment

@manuel... u should take 2 aoes, then max empowerment and then continue on other skills.

You dont need 3 skill trees as a mage... In lvl 60+ both of your trees will be a mix anyway...

Comment

Honestly, two trees do fine. You may still have to swap from say suntoria to purification and back depending on dungeon but it's not that big a deal and definitely not worth paying for another tree.

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

2 trees are fine, but I miss my hybrid in which I never had to switch anything, therefore a 3d tree would be nice
              Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by R23221469 View Post
                2 trees are fine, but I miss my hybrid in which I never had to switch anything, therefore a 3d tree would be nice
                What level are you?

Comment

I bought dual skill, and say it was worth it, so if you had a third list I would not hesitate to buy!!

Comment

A mage could get use out of a third tree.

One for pvp, one for world boss and dungeon dps and 1 for heals.

Currently I have resto and dps spec, Dps spec works fairly well in pvp though I would prefer to have suntoria instead of thunderer. I am level 66 currently and have used all my skills. I chose resto in my dps spec instead of suntoria and put 4 points in reign of fire in my heal spec.

Comment

I don't think it unnecessary for tri-Skills. All we need is attack mode and heal mode. So stop trying make me to wasted my money ._.
                      ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
                      -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
                      ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
                      (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

pointless and %^$&#%&* ..

Comment

I'm not trying, so I gave an "idea" that I think would be worth if by chance there was a third list of skill, then you are not obligated to buy would be!!

Comment

Working...
                          X