Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

S96 WordlBoss and Battleground same time

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • S96 WordlBoss and Battleground same time

    Why they dont change it back? why battleground and worldboss same time? if u cant be online for the first three battlegrounds u can only do 1 battleground attempt
    they are earning much money but where goes the money? not to technickal support its maybe 1 person there...

  • #2
    Originally posted by R27085269 View Post
    Why they dont change it back? why battleground and worldboss same time? if u cant be online for the first three battlegrounds u can only do 1 battleground attempt
    they are earning much money but where goes the money? not to technickal support its maybe 1 person there...
    you can do Battleground 10 times per day but yet u choose to play when WB came out.. pick another BG then... simple and will solve ur prob

    Comment


    • #3
      10 times per day? i could do it 13:00-13:20 14:00-14:20 15:00-15:20 but if i cant do it cause work or what ever? before merge or 1.5 i could do it only 21:00-21:20 and 21:30-22:00

      but now 21:00 nothing and 22 BG and WB

      thanks for ur trash talk eyeskabee please choose next time the X

      if u think its ok worldboss and battleground same time is not my problem but where is the problem to change it back to normal = 21-22 and than 22 wb

      Comment


      • #4
        same as my problem too

        Comment


        • #5
          There is 10 a day? Thought it was 4 or 5...

          Some of us have jobs or school during the day so can only do the one after last world boss and the battleground half an hour later.

          You still get battleground after worldboss but it will just be very short and it fills up quick with people finishing off their world boss.

          I have noticed battlegrounds is not back to back anymore so they can't fit more than 1 in an hour slot. I wonder if this is because they don't want us to be able to use the same set of pots for both.
          Last edited by R24877577; 03-23-2013, 07:58 PM.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by R24877577 View Post
            There is 10 a day? Thought it was 4 or 5...

            Some of us have jobs or school during the day so can only do the one after last world boss and the battleground half an hour later.

            You still get battleground after worldboss but it will just be very short and it fills up quick with people finishing off their world boss.

            I have noticed battlegrounds is not back to back anymore so they can't fit more than 1 in an hour slot. I wonder if this is because they don't want us to be able to use the same set of pots for both.
            You mean scrolls. You can cheese a couple minutes on pots.

            Comment


            • #7
              what they need to do is keep bgs at sametimes , but resked the wb 30 min later , this is very simple and dont issue they have to done that. Plus maybe some do nothing all days ,but mostly people have works or school to do , than even if its 10 times a day , that doesnt mean that everyone can participate at all of them . Anyways just replace the world boss 30 min earlier or later could do the job.

              Comment


              • #8
                Hmm. maybe they are trying to fit the 10 battlegrounds in one day.
                The world is more Evil than Good these days..

                Comment


                • #9
                  So which servers get 10 battlegrounds? Because S1 sure doesn't
                  ♥Hell♥
                  Sybian
                  S1 - VictisHNR
                  *smoooooooooooooooooochies*

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    None. It's the standard 5.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Let me see. There's a battle ground at 1300, 1400, 1500, 2200, and 2300 server time. That's a 10 hour span. World Bosses at 1100, 1600, and 2200. Only the 2200 WB and BG are at the same time. And, you can go into the BG after WB, if you so choose. The BGs can't get full - they generate another when one reached 15 players per side. Or you can wait until the 2300 BG and start at the beginning.

                      I'm sure the reason they made the BGs an hour apart was to make us use more pot, etc. But, that's what R2 is supposed to do - make money.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by R27085269 View Post
                        10 times per day? i could do it 13:00-13:20 14:00-14:20 15:00-15:20 but if i cant do it cause work or what ever? before merge or 1.5 i could do it only 21:00-21:20 and 21:30-22:00

                        but now 21:00 nothing and 22 BG and WB

                        thanks for ur trash talk eyeskabee please choose next time the X

                        if u think its ok worldboss and battleground same time is not my problem but where is the problem to change it back to normal = 21-22 and than 22 wb
                        You are really mean. He is just giving you his opinion.

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X