forum, or complaint log?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• forum, or complaint log?

people quit complaining, and **** so us real player's can actually try and put some real information together, with out having to read your i suck cus im broke story. i work at ****** Arby's don't tell me about how broke you are, just shut up an play the game. that way somebody can make a freaking treasure catch guide, so i know *** is in them!

You joined the list of the complaint log...

Comment

Meta-complaining. ^_^

Comment

I think dear sir, there is a bug in the forum, all u saw are complaints, that's why.
        Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
        Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
        Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
        One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
        In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
        One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
        One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
        In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

i can never find anygood thread's that aren't covered in ****** rpg'ers just blatently talking **** on the game, and the people who run the game. if u dont like it. gtfo.

Comment

Originally posted by jmadrox View Post
            if u dont like it. gtfo.
            With all due respect, doesn't this go for you as well?

Comment

forum, or complaint log?!
              It's both...
              Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
              You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
              Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

dont know if this is the right place to place this complaint but there is fake accounts been used to spam world chat offering free balens this is extremly annoying not only are they using fake accounts but they are cloning real accounts for example my guild leader bullzeye please do something to remove these people we pay to play this game and do not want our accounts hacked or accounts of our guild mates thanks ps my server is s129 deepmill my account is mage daz1973 ps the site spamming is yolasite.com
                i know they hacked several accounts naruto/ franz
                Last edited by doormandaz; 03-17-2013, 12:28 PM. Reason: to add spamming site address

Comment

i can never find anygood thread's that aren't covered in ****** rpg'ers just blatently talking **** on the game, and the people who run the game. if u dont like it. gtfo.
                  This is why God invented the forum search function.

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
                    This is why God invented the forum search function.
                    There is a god? pics or it didn't happen...
                    You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                    Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                      There is a god? pics or it didn't happen...
                      I do believe you may be friends with him on FB ...
                      ♥Hell♥
                      Sybian
                      S1 - VictisHNR
                      *smoooooooooooooooooochies*

Comment

lmao. i can tell none of you fools have been on the gaian forum website, or even the runescape forum's. ive been on a forum website for over 10 years, it's recorded on my acc. this isnt how a forum should be run. and to the gtfo quote. i love the game, find 1 of my post's trashing on wartune, or the creaters? it's simple if you enjoy the game like i do, who has spent less then $50and is still in the top 20 of the server, then keep playing. if u wanna *****, and moan about every smurfing bug, that is to be expected from browser based games, (played runescape for over 10 years) then get the smurfing on. i grew up on browser based mmo's u guys expect them to be perfect. wrong. they are human, scripts, as scripts do always have bugs in the beggining, why does every new console have over 1k crashes in the next year? this is how information works, it's not a simple as you pro script writers like to make it seem. deal with the problems while we get updates, or dont expect updates, and event's. simple as that . ive played for 6 mmonth's. been dc'd twice, no other glitches. never had a black screen, or any of that sh it so idk what ur talking about your computers ram, and graphics card blow. simple. upgrade your computer before you recharge your account. nuff said.
                        Last edited by Kitwritten; 03-18-2013, 04:02 AM.

Comment

atleast you guys dont have level 138's walking through falador, killing lvl's 3 - 138's in the middle of a town, people losing bill's, and bill's. the real price of a party hat in cash is over 6k, 983 were jacked in one day. so 983 x 6 = 5898 x 1000 = 5898000 real dollars were lost in one day. shut up about your recharges they aint sh it really.

Comment

atleast you guys dont have level 138's walking through falador, killing lvl's 3 - 138's in the middle of a town, people losing bill's, and bill's. the real price of a party hat in cash is over 6k, 983 were jacked in one day. so 983 x 6 = 5898 x 1000 = 5898000 real dollars were lost in one day. shut up about your recharges they aint sh it really.
                            JMA, that's comparing apples to oranges. That day was a bad day when a major hack/glitch happened. No one listened to the PMods telling people to log out. I know, I was one of the ones not being listened to. Now that is neither here nor there, this is not Runescape, it's Wartune. It's not Jagex you are dealing with it's R2. And for the record, Jagex may have apologized but they sure didn't offer any compensations whatsoever to the players.

Furthermore, since you are so forum experienced perhaps you would go edit your Fbombs out of post 12 before an R2 mod sees them.
                            Last edited by Serrin; 03-18-2013, 02:56 AM.

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

Originally posted by Serrin View Post
                              JMA, that's comparing apples to oranges. That day was a bad day when a major hack/glitch happened. No one listened to the PMods telling people to log out. I know, I was one of the ones not being listened to. Now that is neither here nor there, this is not Runescape, it's Wartune. It's not Jagex you are dealing with it's R2. And for the record, Jagex may have apologized but they sure didn't offer any compensations whatsoever to the players.

Furthermore, since you are so forum experienced perhaps you would go edit your Fbombs out of post 12 before an R2 mod sees them.

exactly, runescape still has bug's till this day, when houses were released hella bugs, but ive figured out in my 12 years in playing with jagex, complaining gets you banned, not compensated. r2 is more like jagex, the original mod mark operated jagex then you think. is this game gonna have a massive anger tantrum, like all the players in rs when wildy was took away? what did that help? nothing, we didn't get it back for years, browser based games like this are all ran on similar script's. Ban me, i doubt they do. Im trying to defend them, give them room, to breathe so they can try and fix the problems, instead of flooding their in boxes with ticket's, which could just be making them mad, because they already know everything you guys have told them, a billion times. you know how many dupe complaint threads i have found in this forum? it's ridiculous, and childish. did u watch the 1000 whales vid? they have japanese kid's dropping in 700k cash just to have some crystal, in crystal saga. You think your 10 grand in four month's means anything to them? you guy's think you have power, and draw, just because you invest. Your investment's are insignificant to them, they are pennies. if your mad about it, leave. stop complaining though. I am on this forum daily, and that's all i see. It's really annoying. you guy's are not helping the situation, your just giving them more problems, and less reasons to care about you what so ever. just know it's their game, and nothing, no not even money mean's more to a developer then their game. i don't think players should be DEMANDING better compensation. It's not theirs to demand, especially when they gave you compensation, and you put them down for it. If i made this game, and you tried to talk to me the all mighty mod god the way you speak to these mod's, you would get nothing from me, and im a good hearted person.

Comment

Working...
                              X