Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

+1 great idea, hopefully they implement this

Comment

*thumbs up* AGREEMENT! ^_^ I hate my bow so freaking much, but I like my wings and outfit so I have to deal with looking at that stupid bobblehead =.=
      AyaSnow
      Phoenix
      Server 58

Comment

I agree this too. I just want to show wings.

Comment

You all just wish to fool other players! it`s only possible way to predict your enemy strength now without teaching all players stats before BG start. So i suggest to to make all who hide something look like cloud to other players. But they and their ally can see them as they wish.

Comment

*raises eyebrow* Not at all. I'm the type of girl that likes pretty things. I started playing this game because I thought the archer was pretty ^_^ But the giant skull bobblehead is not pretty in the slightest, so I want him to not show up. Besides, how many clothes you have doesn't say anything about your strength XD You can be weak as heck and still own lotsa clothes ^_~
            AyaSnow
            Phoenix
            Server 58

Comment

Originally posted by AyaSnow View Post
              *raises eyebrow* Not at all. I'm the type of girl that likes pretty things. I started playing this game because I thought the archer was pretty ^_^ But the giant skull bobblehead is not pretty in the slightest, so I want him to not show up. Besides, how many clothes you have doesn't say anything about your strength XD You can be weak as heck and still own lotsa clothes ^_~
              yah so many players with high level clothing but really weak.

Comment

Originally posted by MuadDib View Post
                You all just wish to fool other players! it`s only possible way to predict your enemy strength now without teaching all players stats before BG start. So i suggest to to make all who hide something look like cloud to other players. But they and their ally can see them as they wish.
                some players with high level clothing but really weak are fooling other players too. they look scary

Comment

i agree this is a good idea

Comment

I finally managed to have a set of clothes I'm happy with... but it took so much time to have an archer weapon that's actually a not-too-ugly-weapon (not some instrument/watergun...) that I would have been happy to hide it all along...
                    Totally agree!
                    E314
                    Armor Games - S2
                    Lv 65
                    FairyTail

Comment

+1 from me too
                      Before posting any new thread use the search tool please. Don't spam our forum.
                      Just like you, we don't want to search every single thread for what we are searching for or before we make a new thread either.
                      Thanks for those who use search tool.

Comment

admin please read this..

Comment

Great Idea I hate the look of my clothing.. but I love the way my wings look

Comment

Clothings.

Yo waddap peeps.I was thinking that it would be better to have each piece of clothing able to hide,Like example:hide helmet clothing but let wings or weapon shown etc.I think this would give more unique choices and make it a bit more fun :P.

Comment

Yup, I agree. If you search the forum here, there are a few topics on it, and quite some people seem to agree.

Comment

I support this too

Comment

Working...
                                X