Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Hide Clothing Individually

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WEEEE

DO IT

Comment

Clothes

Hide each piece seperate so we can use some not all i like my 40rage purple and my wings but cant have both on ? With clothes perks active

Comment

I agree with this suggestion on my game Eternal saga they have it all as well
        Crystal Saga
        IGN: (S55)Alodia
        Server: Heavenly Isle
        Class: Blood priest
        Plane: Scion
        Guild: (S57)Brigades

Eternal Saga
        IGN:[1]Lavender
        Class: Warrior
        Guild: Legends-
        Vice

Comment

Yay, another repost (of my suggestion)

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
            Yay, another repost (of my suggestion)
            Yours and many many many others, baby. You're not that special.

Still a +1 from me.

Comment

Cloth Hiding

uh, it is about hiding clothes....

Instead of having just 1 box to "hide" all the clothes, why don't you have a check box on each of the clothes?
              What I mean is that, have a "hide" checkbox on the head cloth, have another one for body cloth and another one for weapon cloth....

That way, we could still use the armour style of the different sets (pvp and pve sets), cause some of these sets looks cool when combined with other clothing... (some pve swords look cool when combined with a good body cloth)... Or, if we want our toons to have the cool looking pve legend set body armor, but want to have a summer looking head and a bat (trendsetter weapon cloth), then we could do it, without removing clothes and losing the bonus rage... I hope you get what I am suggesting.

oh, and another thing is, please do NOT have a "hide" checkbox on wings, cause wings is an indicator that the player is a balenor... Just only the clothes... I do not mean to discriminate those balenors, but seeing a person with wings would gives us an idea if that person is strong, and do some adjustments on how to deal with them (wings give good stats), esp in bg (like using pots, scrolls, adjusting formation, etc).. So if they want to hide their being a balenor, then they should unequip their wings...

Comment

Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
                uh, it is about hiding clothes....

Instead of having just 1 box to "hide" all the clothes, why don't you have a check box on each of the clothes?
                What I mean is that, have a "hide" checkbox on the head cloth, have another one for body cloth and another one for weapon cloth....

That way, we could still use the armour style of the different sets (pvp and pve sets), cause some of these sets looks cool when combined with other clothing... (some pve swords look cool when combined with a good body cloth)... Or, if we want our toons to have the cool looking pve legend set body armor, but want to have a summer looking head and a bat (trendsetter weapon cloth), then we could do it, without removing clothes and losing the bonus rage... I hope you get what I am suggesting.

oh, and another thing is, please do NOT have a "hide" checkbox on wings, cause wings is an indicator that the player is a balenor... Just only the clothes... I do not mean to discriminate those balenors, but seeing a person with wings would gives us an idea if that person is strong, and do some adjustments on how to deal with them (wings give good stats), esp in bg (like using pots, scrolls, adjusting formation, etc).. So if they want to hide their being a balenor, then they should unequip their wings...
                I love the idea, it is great. However, I think wings should also be able to be hidden. I have a pair of small wings I got in an event, and they look ridiculous with my other cool clothes, so I would LOVE to be able to selectively hide that. (They add just 700 BR, it's not that much)
                Last edited by Manik668; 09-13-2013, 09:49 AM. Reason: added my wing BR

Comment

I was with you until the whole "but don't let them hide their wings" prejudice crept in. I know it's hard, and it may be news to some people, but it's entirely possible to get enough free balens to buy wings.

There are also people who spend balens to get clothes. By your logic, I can say clothes mark people as a balenor. Don't let them hide clothes. If they wanna hide them, they can unequip them, because clothes are an indicator that a person is strong (more starting rage) and we need to know if we need to adjust how we deal with them.

So nix that discrimination, and you've got yourself a good idea for giving players more freedom to create a "custom" look.

Comment

+1 for everything but hiding the wings. I too would like to decide what clothes I want to show. I like parts of the 60 set. I want to wear the 60 set dress with a hat and a different staff. Or, put the 60 set in the dressing room. That should solve the problem. If I want to hide the wings, I should have the same perogative. Otherwise, I can hide everything and ride my baby alpaca with my Private title and kick ur butt in bg. What I would like to see is the name color changed in bg. I cannot see the dark red writing. I can see the title just fine, but who the heck it is, hardly have time to see as I'm squinting so hard.
                    Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

• Originally posted by bshallc2010 View Post
                      I was with you until the whole "but don't let them hide their wings" prejudice crept in. I know it's hard, and it may be news to some people, but it's entirely possible to get enough free balens to buy wings.

There are also people who spend balens to get clothes. By your logic, I can say clothes mark people as a balenor. Don't let them hide clothes. If they wanna hide them, they can unequip them, because clothes are an indicator that a person is strong (more starting rage) and we need to know if we need to adjust how we deal with them.

So nix that discrimination, and you've got yourself a good idea for giving players more freedom to create a "custom" look.
                      I wholeheartedly agree with you. I got my "free" small wings in an event where I spent the only balens I ever had on dual skills. They look incredibly derpy, and totally detract from the clothes I have worked so hard on. All of which are 100% free. So in reality, hiding clothes AND wings has the biggest advantage for free players, because cashers can just buy more cores and clothes and get a look they want very easily. We have to save up our cores from spire and watch events like a hawk to get cool looking clothes.

Comment

• +1 for a hide option per piece, including wings.

Although I hide all my clothing, title, and ride noob horse intentionally. I would really like to be able to just wear my hair.
                        My name itself is a flame...sweeeeeet! awesome! epic!

Comment

• Oh, ok.... I just suggested to not include wings... Anyways, I didn't say "casher", but "balenor", cause I know about the free balens stuff...

Wings would give an impression that they have more advantage than those who cannot access balens, (getting free balens in some countries are hard) so it gives us an idea.. A trademark that you got balens... Players who have balens get more advantage than those who do not..

Well, if a lot of people wants to have an option of hiding also the wings, then I might go with them as well...

Comment

• I was with you until the whole "but don't let them hide their wings" prejudice crept in. I know it's hard, and it may be news to some people, but it's entirely possible to get enough free balens to buy wings.
                            Kabam server here, my non-cash friends only got a bit of cloth just now from the event, and don't even dare dream about wings. Dam u r2 =(

Although I hide all my clothing, title, and ride noob horse intentionally.
                            Haha sounds like me ;o
                            Last edited by d07.RiV; 09-13-2013, 05:36 PM.
                            Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
                            Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

• verry cool

Comment

• just reposting my suggestion from LONG LONG AGO

Instead of currently:

Make it like this sort of thing:

Comment

Working...
                                X