No announcement yet.

Hide Clothing Individually

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its has ben up many times for frome cloth come into this game and still noting has happens so i guess them dosent care.
    Character - Taggen
    Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
    Class - Archer
    Battle Rating -2.4M BR
    Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
    Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

• Let's push my sai out.
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

• Clothing Additional Option

R2 Admin, please add option in clothing, each clothing have an option so player can choice what clothing (Helm, Armor, Weapon and Wing) they want to hide and rage will not affect, like me i need to take off my armor in clothing so i can enjoy my lvl 60 legendary armor, but my rage go down.. please R2 admin.. thank you

Comment

• lil suggestion for clothing

hello devs,

lil suggestion for clothing mode, if u can, please add an option tht can hide per clothing item, not just option for hide 'em all.
          i think it'll be nice n interesting, asuming for some people might get bored (like me). not tht i say i dont like it, its just maybe i/players might
          need some new treatment for our eyes

anyway, its not a big deal thou xD just a suggestion to add a lil bit more fun while playing

best regards,

Comment

• yeah i was just thinking of that !

Comment

• ben up like for the past 1.5 years now and still we not got it so dont think its gonna come'.
              Character - Taggen
              Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
              Class - Archer
              Battle Rating -2.4M BR
              Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
              Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

• Solution on Clothing you want hide.

I have an idea about clothing. Since game developer can't make a patch that player are able to hide certain type of clothing. For example , i just want my toon wear only armor clothing and hide wings and hat. Something like that. So i suggest r2 to release clothing which is level 50 , 60 , 70 and 80 leg set of clothing ( ofc , r2 will decide what rank are this set of clothing). And for wings , release invisible wing or Default wing ( something like that ) so if we equip it , wings will be hidden. Hope r2 consider this suggestion and get some idea.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperMimi View Post
                  I have an idea about clothing. Since game developer can't make a patch that player are able to hide certain type of clothing. For example , i just want my toon wear only armor clothing and hide wings and hat. Something like that. So i suggest r2 to release clothing which is level 50 , 60 , 70 and 80 leg set of clothing ( ofc , r2 will decide what rank are this set of clothing). And for wings , release invisible wing or Default wing ( something like that ) so if we equip it , wings will be hidden. Hope r2 consider this suggestion and get some idea.
                  I see,it's a nice idea to be able to decide which clothes you want to wear.
                  Regarding the invisible part,I'm afraid it would only work for the wings,because if you would make your pants invisible,it might not look that good
                  Overall,yes,thumbs up!

Comment

• There should be naked clothing...with black rectangles suitably placed. Or an appropriate level of pixel blurring.
                    Server: Armor S6
                    IGN: Xanthralla
                    Guild: Samurai

Comment

Working...
                    X