Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[IMPORTANT!] hacker in Server 129 already hacked many accounts!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [IMPORTANT!] hacker in Server 129 already hacked many accounts!

there is a hacker in server 129 DeepMill he already scamed many players by using a scam site he first made a copy name of BullzEye (the Rank 1 guild leader) and said that this site gave him free balens
    so some players believed and did go to site and got hacked too
    didn't have screenshot of everything but this is a screenshot of one of the players who got hacked

( DO NOT GO TO THIS SITE NO MATTER WHAT YOU WILL GET HACKED )

so please R2 admins or moderator tell admins stop this hacker from destroying our server PLEASE!

That has to be the worst hacking site ever... Not even a java driveby or a blackhole.

Edit: You can report the website here: https://www.yola.com/support/contact/report-abuse
    Last edited by Patyfatycake; 03-17-2013, 05:39 PM.

Comment

How many times do we have to say that there's no free lunch in the world...
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

Cease and desist order sent site will be removed in 24hrs please don't use this site as it steals your account info Lose of accounts will not be the responsibility of R2games for people that use it

Comment

i know that its a scam site but the problem is
          u know that there was a wartune hack before (the astrals one)
          and as i said this hacker first used a fake name of the top guild leader BullzEye (used capital I instead of L)
          so some players did believe and then he used accounts he hacked to be like "oh it worked go to the site i got my balens" and some more players believed my point is something have to be done and there should be a way for players who lost their accounts to get it back

Comment

the only option is for players to create a new character and file a ticket with r2 games,..
            Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
            Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

the thing is..yesterday there was a moderator / magister online on server while the hacker was doing this hack and i pmed him about it..he just didn't care he was like "send a ticket" why don't r2 games just make a live chat button to chat with gms if its important..and to avoid spam on this button make it for vips only or something

Comment

Originally posted by R27947577 View Post
                why don't r2 games just make a live chat button to chat with gms if its important..and to avoid spam on this button make it for vips only or something
                Cos it'd be overwhelmed in seconds by people whining about how unfair the game is.
                Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Originally posted by R27947577 View Post
                  the thing is..yesterday there was a moderator / magister online on server while the hacker was doing this hack and i pmed him about it..he just didn't care he was like "send a ticket" why don't r2 games just make a live chat button to chat with gms if its important..and to avoid spam on this button make it for vips only or something
                  They want tickets, because that's how a CS can keep track of things, and the numbers are used to report to higher levels; "We've had xK sumbitted tickets. 95% of those were closed within X hours, 0.1% were not resolved in time." Blah blah blah. You might not like that, but that's the way it probably is. If they could just make changes right there and then, then there'd be no record of it, no one can keep track of what's done and what isn't, and it'll become an even bigger mess.

And I agree with Ginger on the chat.

Comment

Working...
                  X