Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ask not what R2 can do for you but ask what you can do for R2.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R24877577 View Post
    If they are making the amount of money you claim so hundreds and thousands from all the US servers for example are merely pennies then they could easily afford to hire more staff so they could fix the servers more promptly and respond to tickets quickly. If they didn't care about the hundred's and thousands of dollars we put into this game then they wouldn't bother providing a service or have all those VIP levels and events to encourage users to shell out another $20 or $100 there. They do care about that so stop saying they don't. A company's aim is to maximize profit and all the hundreds and thousands adds up to hundreds of thousands. What I said is 100% true for any product in a competitive market.
    watch the video, lol. they could care less if you leave. new people will come.

Comment

Originally posted by Xeptone View Post
      Then why should u care when we rant ?
      We dun care whether u like it or not
      WE ARE JUST GOING TO RANT !

Seriously next time when u dun care about anything
      Dun freaking ever click this kind of threads

And dun bother replying either
      Coz when u dun care
      We dun care as well

What are u going to do about it ?
      im going to wait for wartune to fix their game,and not act like a 13 year old little kid. like a adult should do.

Comment

oh u never learn from diablo 3 ?
        and why isst that china model fails in western country ?

when there is a massive complain lauching at the forum
        even blizzard such a big company take action

thats why revolution take place

dude u are brain washed to complacent so much
        u urself have no idea
        Last edited by Xeptone; 03-19-2013, 01:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Xeptone View Post
          oh u never learn from diablo 3 ?
          and why isst that china model fails in western country ?

when there is a massive complain lauching at the forum
          even blizzard such a big company take action

thats why revolution take place

dude u are brain washed to complacent so much
          u urself have no idea
          Hey dude. Don't bother with that jmadrox tard. he's just brainless and act like mr. know it all.

Comment

Ask myself what I can do to R2... err... I give them my money? And I expect them to at least fix the bugs, before providing new contents.
            The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
              R2 is a nice game, everyone enjoys it.
              It has bugs, sure.
              It is fun, sure.
              Some are stucked with this and that.
              Others are stucked in the very important gb.
              Please be patient and let R2 sort it out.

Ask not what R2 can do for u but how we can contribute to R2 to make it better.
              Let's work together towards it.
              In the meanwhile pls give the staffs some time to sort out those issues and bugs.
              What time?

R2 do not care about Wartune only money they do not fix anything they on purpose sc rew players over.

They do not even care to give back stuff the game removed faulty.

R2 only concern is to earn money then forget the game.

I mean alot of people are raging and may do something wrong out of anger, I saw someone selling his acc here, so please dont do anything in anger, its a lose lose for u n for R2 wartunes.

Let's wait patiently for the server maintenance and pass our verdict, that will be fairer to them.
              But they quit not only over the bugs THAT NEVER GET FIXED.

They also quit over R2 greed, how its now impossible to be a non paying player in the game.

some quit because they find the amount you pay to much for what you get.

Originally posted by jmadrox View Post
              when you ever find one of those tell me, because they don't exist. quit your complaining, unless you like no event's, no new player's, no new items, no new troops. every script has bugs, and everyone of those are a diffrent script.
              Lol and your the worst troll i ever seen.

for example, do you see people at bethesda for the bug's in skyrim? no, because they know they'll be worked out, and if your a true gamer you'll sit back and wait. if you not so smart you'll keep ranting, giving more tickets for r2 to look at, which they already know about. quit your spam it's annoying and childish. id'e expect this from children, not grown adult gamers.
              But thats because Skyrim gets fixes.

R2 DO NOT.

R2 do not care they wan't money.

There are tons of BUGS from patch 1,1 that still not FIXED.

And there are even more bugs than that not fixed.

But 7roads fixes their bugs but R2 do not.

R2 even on purposed removed Auctionhouse from patch 1,2 claiming it is bugged only morrons believe that.

did you watch 1000 whales? you thenk 1 grand means jack to them? they have rich japanese kid's dropping in 700k cash, just for crystal. your pennies are little insignificant nothings to them. the more tickets you send, the less time they have to work on there servers, because there reading them all. simple as that. you guy's want results? then quit ranting and raving, and wait. they dont care if you quit. i dont care if you quit.
              But your right R2 don't care.

They are destroying the game on purpose they are done with it, now they just wanna milk it and then move on.

watch the video, lol. they could care less if you leave. new people will come.
              lol again trolling badly.

im going to wait for wartune to fix their game,and not act like a 13 year old little kid. like a adult should do.
              Wartune fix?

Now you proved you know nothing.

R2 got the rights by 7roads to make a english version.

But all patches with updates comes from 7roads even some fixes.

But all the BUGS R2 makes in the game do they not care about becaus to them this game are a money machine and then it dies they care not about you or anyone else just the money.

And thinking they will fix the bugs please.

that will not happen unless R2 wakes up or enough players quit before they earned what they wanna earn.

Stop trolling and wake up i mean come on you either payed by R2 or someone who really just love to write the oppesit of whats reality.

Comment

It has bugs, sure.
                It is fun, sure.

In the meanwhile pls give the staffs some time to sort out those issues and bugs.
                The problem is R2 never admits there's a problem - even with Problem Tickets. It's always 'reboot the system,' or please send screen shots! Like we're going to reboot every 10 minutes and continue to play the game! And, we're going to take screen shots every move we make - just in case!

Comment

did you watch 1000 whales? you thenk 1 grand means jack to them? they have rich japanese kid's dropping in 700k cash, just for crystal. your pennies are little insignificant nothings to them. the more tickets you send, the less time they have to work on there servers, because there reading them all. simple as that. you guy's want results? then quit ranting and raving, and wait. they dont care if you quit. i dont care if you quit.
                  If you actually watched the video you'll notice Jared was using the CHINESE version for his examples. 700k on CHINESE servers, not theirs. I highly doubt R2 has a 700k casher.

Comment

Originally posted by orphen20 View Post
                    You should know by now that not all games are bug-free. If you do want bug-free, why not make your own game?
                    It's not the fact the game has bugs that bothers most of us - it's that R2 won't admit there are bugs! If they'd simply come out and say something like ' we understand there's problems with the latest patch. Please be patient while we sort them out,' well, that would stop many of the complaints. Instead, they simply ignore us, and have the moderators end up taking a lot of flack because of R2s seeming inability to admit there's problems.

And,before someone says R2 doesn't do the programming, I'm well aware of that. But, they DO have the ear of the programmers, and can pass on the concerns of the players.

Comment

Originally posted by R24907107 View Post
                      It's not the fact the game has bugs that bothers most of us - it's that R2 won't admit there are bugs! If they'd simply come out and say something like ' we understand there's problems with the latest patch. Please be patient while we sort them out,' well, that would stop many of the complaints. Instead, they simply ignore us, and have the moderators end up taking a lot of flack because of R2s seeming inability to admit there's problems.

And,before someone says R2 doesn't do the programming, I'm well aware of that. But, they DO have the ear of the programmers, and can pass on the concerns of the players.
                      Well R2 do programming to a degree, they still removed Auction house.

Also thy do fixes to the bugs they create. ohh waite they don't care.

Comment

It has bugs, sure.
                        It is fun, sure.

My steak dinner was overcooked. Ask not what Cheesecake Factory can do for me, but what I can contribute to Cheesecake Factory to make it better.
                        I couldn't get SimCity to play. Ask not what EA can do for me, but what I can contribute to EA so they didn't have to fire their CEO.
                        My Camry had an acceleration problem. Ask not what Toyota can do for me, but what I can contribute to Toyota to avoid recalls.
                        I got stranded overnight because my flight got delayed due to snow storm. Ask not what United can do for me, but what I can contribute to United to get their planes off the ground despite the weather.

Comment

It has bugs, sure.
                          It is fun, sure.

R2 just wants your money, if you watch the video of their CEO explaining their business model, you will understand. Everything he says is what is implemented on this game.
                          Last edited by Unkn0wnX; 03-19-2013, 04:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by R27916173 View Post
                            My steak dinner was overcooked. Ask not what Cheesecake Factory can do for me, but what I can contribute to Cheesecake Factory to make it better.
                            I couldn't get SimCity to play. Ask not what EA can do for me, but what I can contribute to EA so they didn't have to fire their CEO.
                            My Camry had an acceleration problem. Ask not what Toyota can do for me, but what I can contribute to Toyota to avoid recalls.
                            I got stranded overnight because my flight got delayed due to snow storm. Ask not what United can do for me, but what I can contribute to United to get their planes off the ground despite the weather.
                            DAMN thank you for making my day your the best.

Originally posted by Unkn0wnX View Post
                            R2 just wants your money, if you watch the video of their CEO explaining their business model, you will understand. Everything he says is what is implemented on this game.
                            Link please i would love to see it.

Comment

This thread is now closed as it is highly unproductive and not very constructive as the thread was intended, if would like to see more happen use forum respectively and voice your opinions on how things can improve in proper sections in assertive ways~
                              good day

Comment

Working...
                              X