Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Legendary stones upgrade at black smith

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Legendary stones upgrade at black smith

I have 114 x lvl 50 legendary stones, i wish man can give 10 for get 1 x lvl 60 some me crystaloids.

I never got them all crystloids for finnish 50 set before i hit lvl 60.
    And not i feel not for go lower mps for complete it.

So i wish man can upgrade my 114 stones for lvl 60 legendary stones.
    Becouse at 69 i problie coming start lvl stune to.

So i coming be at longre time at 69 before i gi 70
    at 50 man be force in to 60 after talents lvl 16

I hops R2Games make it possibol to exchange even if man lose 10 stones for one should take alot of time man get only 6 stones frome 114 stones.
    But is bettre that and sell them for 500 gold /e
    Character - Taggen
    Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
    Class - Archer
    Battle Rating -2.4M BR
    Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
    Highest CW ranking - 26th

That'll be super lame.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
      That'll be super lame.
      Why is it lame? They allow it with loids why not legs as well? Don't say bc then it won't be special to have legendary gear anymore. Ofc it will be special either way bc it still be apain to get it. You still have to do NM dungeons to get more legs bc I doubt you will have enough to synthesis into it. Also it shouldn't be taking months to years to get one set of gear that you be switching most likely.

Comment

Yes is not something man run lower NM for get stones and sync after you never be finnish if man need to pay 10 x for 1 x and coste for mutch key.
        Its just bettre buy them frome Guild Shop.

But is good if man have a chooes if man have stone over.
        And maby start go for new set at man can change them stones man got over.
        Character - Taggen
        Class - Archer
        Battle Rating -2.4M BR

Comment

i think its a good idea cause 10 = 1 means u need lots of legendary stones to get a higher lvl legendary stone so yes its a very good idea
          Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
          [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

And its not cheper to buy 10 x lvl 40 stones frome the shop is 1m and lvl 60 coste 500.000

So its not cheper to buy stones for later upgrade it but is a good why have this a chooes to change them stones some are over frome collect 40 50 osv gear to make higre stones do man start go for higre set.
            And change out them man have left.

I dont think people collect in Nm burn more keys or pay more only for make a higre stones.

I can not belive that them not make it possibol in the game yet for do it.
            Character - Taggen
            Class - Archer
            Battle Rating -2.4M BR

Comment

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
              And its not cheper to buy 10 x lvl 40 stones frome the shop is 1m and lvl 60 coste 500.000

So its not cheper to buy stones for later upgrade it but is a good why have this a chooes to change them stones some are over frome collect 40 50 osv gear to make higre stones do man start go for higre set.
              And change out them man have left.

I dont think people collect in Nm burn more keys or pay more only for make a higre stones.

I can not belive that them not make it possibol in the game yet for do it.
              I can hardly make out what you are blabbering about.
              While this is not an attempt to diss your English language, but I find it hard to converse with you.

In any case, perhaps an exchange rate of 20:1 is a fair deal.
              [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
                Why is it lame? They allow it with loids why not legs as well? Don't say bc then it won't be special to have legendary gear anymore. Ofc it will be special either way bc it still be apain to get it. You still have to do NM dungeons to get more legs bc I doubt you will have enough to synthesis into it. Also it shouldn't be taking months to years to get one set of gear that you be switching most likely.
                "Because they allows A => therefore B should be allowed" is never a basis for something.

I like this game. It's addictive. One aspect of it is the grinding. While I play to the best of my ability and time-constraint, I don't like maxing out too fast.
                I like to have things to do. I don't like "easy" stuff. If so, I'd have played tetris on level 1 forever.

I like the challenge of having to fight for items, build your character so that it is strong enough to get legendary stones/crystaloids/shards, etc.
                I find that there already are many things given to us to ease the grind, so any more "handicap" is seen to be weakening the challenging.

Just my personal thoughts.
                [No longer logging in]

Comment

Yes and you think people burn alot more keys only count.
                  For complete 8 x Legendary stones we say you allways get one stone frome summon.

You play 65 nm you need 6000 x Skelettong keys prettly easy if man share keys me other people so man not need to pay them all self.

But if you go say GOD Nm for 50 pice you need 60.000 skelettong keys for sam amout of stones you get frome 6000 key.

I dont think people pay 60.000 skelettong keys easy for get same amout.

But is a nice function if you collect say 1500 leges stones me friends for complete lvl 60 set you need 1200, you help you friends out and get some stones at same time.

After them release lvl 70 pve set should be nice for you rechange you 300 lvl 60 stones for 30 x lvl 70 stones is bettre that get 500 gold /e

for say 70 set maby need 200-250 x Legeds stones per pice so 30 is noting you get frome for change you olds stones.
                  Character - Taggen
                  Class - Archer
                  Battle Rating -2.4M BR

Comment

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
                    Yes and you think people burn alot more keys only count.
                    For complete 8 x Legendary stones we say you allways get one stone frome summon.

You play 65 nm you need 6000 x Skelettong keys prettly easy if man share keys me other people so man not need to pay them all self.

But if you go say GOD Nm for 50 pice you need 60.000 skelettong keys for sam amout of stones you get frome 6000 key.

I dont think people pay 60.000 skelettong keys easy for get same amout.

But is a nice function if you collect say 1500 leges stones me friends for complete lvl 60 set you need 1200, you help you friends out and get some stones at same time.

After them release lvl 70 pve set should be nice for you rechange you 300 lvl 60 stones for 30 x lvl 70 stones is bettre that get 500 gold /e

for say 70 set maby need 200-250 x Legeds stones per pice so 30 is noting you get frome for change you olds stones.
                    Please, do use a spell check or something. I do not understand.
                    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Condor even with the synthesis of legendary stones the synthesis of the legendary items are still gonna take a very long time

10:1 ratio is pretty good

also the lvl 70 set is coming soon and if we don't get a boost then many players are gonna quit due massive time the game takes to make a simple item

also if the game needs something to motivate its players then why not a RB system (RB= rebirth) a RB system can solve the short points of the game and make it more fun and longer lasting
                      Last edited by Hyorinmaru6; 03-18-2013, 05:48 AM.
                      Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
                        due massive time the game takes to make a simple item
                        a level 60 piece of armour is simple?

level 60 is 3/4's of the way through the game to top level and you want the gear to be easy?

60 stones are easy to get. you can buy them in the guild shop...
                        Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                        You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                        Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                        Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                          a level 60 piece of armour is simple?

level 60 is 3/4's of the way through the game to top level and you want the gear to be easy?

60 stones are easy to get. you can buy them in the guild shop...
                          5 per day

mmmmm

still takes a very long time and yes a PVE set is a simple item

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

If you don't have what it takes, better quit at level 50.
                            [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                              When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

If you don't have what it takes, better quit at level 50.

yea i might when my exams start

i can't play all the time can i hehehehe

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

Working...
                              X