World Boss balancing suggestion;

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World Boss balancing suggestion;

At present it's dominated by single-target DD (Archer) with one or two mages thrown in. I suggest that you make one WB magic damage vulnerable, one physical damage vulnerable and perhaps one average to both stats (can't think of a way to make knights have an advantage unless you changed their damage type from physical to a thrd option). The boss that is vulnerable could be randomised, this would make for the same people not always dominating WB and give the rest of us a chance at least once a day out of three ^^ thoughts?

Agree-Archers total dominance is not acceptable- all classes should have a chance

Comment

World Boss has 0 PDEF and 0 MDEF.

The issue with archers dominating is because of the crit rate; patch 1.5 exacerbates this by increasing archers' crit rate to be near 100% in World Boss.
      A way to balance it is to set it back to pre-1.5 patch settings.
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

this patch was for archers. next will be? hope for mage
        permanent ban those hackers!
        to File ticket/ report suspicious player click link -> :
        how-to-file-ticket-guilde- ->

Comment

simple make a boss with multiple heads or multiple targets like a army of doom paladins seemy thread wrote it b4 isaw this happy fu time for mages

Comment

Originally posted by quseio View Post
            simple make a boss with multiple heads or multiple targets like a army of doom paladins seemy thread wrote it b4 isaw this happy fu time for mages
            Its still just as bad then for warriors.

Comment

Originally posted by Lester_Manuel View Post
              this patch was for archers. next will be? hope for mage
              After patch all classes can now compete against archers on an almost even playing field.
              Next patch with troops will favor mages. (Increased HP = More wasted shots from Archers/Knights)

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
                After patch all classes can now compete against archers on an almost even playing field.
                Next patch with troops will favor mages. (Increased HP = More wasted shots from Archers/Knights)
                Patch 1.6 (the next next patch) will boost Knights immensely.
                Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                [No longer logging in]

Comment

self i wish them to nerf Knight them have for hige Damges reduce appllo 30% Damges reduce 15-18% talents aless 5%

frome 10k damges man do 2500 and me 40-50k hp and 10-13k PDEF/MDEF them are impossibol to kill.

Knight is only easy to kill wen them are low lvls and build them wrong.
                  Character - Taggen
                  Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                  Class - Archer
                  Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                  Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                  Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                    Patch 1.6 (the next next patch) will boost Knights immensely.
                    did u see patch 1.6
                    (i did)

its cool isn't it

especially the daimon
                    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
                      Agree with the second but that first comment... if it helps mages as DDs, it will help archers as DDs and the ratio of hits from a DD versus a knight to chew through troops will increase. Knights will take a hit.

... aaaaaand still last place in all DPS events.

Comment

Working...
                      X