So many Lag when comes to Guild Battle

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So many Lag when comes to Guild Battle

I post this becaue i think its more efective this way. Why Guild Battle now very laggy?
    My network is fine but still it so laggy, i have to wait till 5 min to get in battle. i have normal move but to take action need to wait for a time. any ideas why this is happen n can anybody give advice so i not laggy again. thx....

error from R2 and they cant fix it cuz they think just about money
    "Everybody wants to go to heaven, but nobody wants to die" :confused::mad:

Comment

what servers please
      Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
      Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

i come to server s85. what error if i may know? what can i do to fix it saifsalah?

Comment

im from server 28 same problem for me .. i cant fight in GB coz of delay cant used my skill and only walk around same as yudhax pliss r2 fix it

Comment

Originally posted by Kitwritten View Post
            what servers please
            .. S91 also

Comment

server 69 i cant move at guild batle.. when summoned out from guild batle all fine without refresh...

Comment

i know right, guild battle so laggy also in server 165 severmere

Comment

s61 too, and stop ignoring ppl tickets

Comment

this lag is been happen to alot of people. i myself find out 4 thread including this that discuss same thing... hope r2games fix this

Comment

Originally posted by Kitwritten View Post
                      what servers please
                      Seems most servers are experiencing guild lag, fairly obvious considering the numerous threads & posts.

Comment

Originally posted by dackdoid View Post
                        Seems most servers are experiencing guild lag, fairly obvious considering the numerous threads & posts.
                        Yes - but he cannot assume. You know what happens when you assume, right?

Besides, posters should give adequate information when putting forth a report as he shouldn't have to ask which server in the first place.

Comment

Players expect everyone to know exactly what they mean...nevermind the more specific you are the faster your issue can be resolved.

"My game is broke" tells R2 admin soooooooooo much about your issue...
                          Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
                          BR: 67K
                          Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

s106 also very lag
                            IGN: Yummy from S106

Comment

S62

I only have lag issue with the GB, nothing else on the game causes lag for me, so this is not a PC or browser issue.

This week it is like 2 mins lag, when I type a message in chat, it appears 2 mins later. Last week, it is like 20 mins lag.

In GB, I never refresh or got DC. Once the GB ends, the lag automatically disappears on its own (without me doing anything), and all the lagged messages just flash across the messages box. I have a strong feeling that the lag is on the server side, as quite a number of the participants in GB complained about the lag in chat, and have the same symptoms as me.

Comment

Working...
                              X