This is dumb (BattleGrounds)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pernilla View Post
    No way, KE. BG is supposed to be an honor buffet for everyone, didn't you know. Doesn't matter if they're battling the top PVP players on their (and other) servers or noobs...feed them! Even though their tactics and Holy Seal levels suck or they don't haul shards, they totally expect to win all the time!!! Watch them rage if they lose a single fight on their way to Lord Divine! Anyhow they cashed so hard and spent $100 on their toon--BG, why no MVP?!

/end sarcasm

~Pernilla
    Kong S-1
    I'm not casher, ya know.

Comment

Originally posted by Pernilla View Post
      No way, KE. BG is supposed to be an honor buffet for everyone, didn't you know. Doesn't matter if they're battling the top PVP players on their (and other) servers or noobs...feed them! Even though their tactics and Holy Seal levels suck or they don't haul shards, they totally expect to win all the time!!! Watch them rage if they lose a single fight on their way to Lord Divine! Anyhow they cashed so hard and spent $100 on their toon--BG, why no MVP?!

/end sarcasm

~Pernilla
      Kong S-1
      Damn. I got schooled.

Comment

Every attempt to draw a line between what is acceptable and what is not in pvp of any wargame is ridiculous. The only limits are those of the system. One can spend to max everything and hunt you down if they please and it has nothing to do with bullying, it's the game. One can camp the spawning area for the whole instance, it's the game.

The most ridiculous is when a player tries to define behavior A, his or her own behavior, as good and behavior B, those of the players who beat him or her, as bad. It is pathetic. You do not have the moral authority to draw the line here. Play the game your bests, it's the only thing you can do.

Comment

12 kills 108 honor.

All 3 deaths were from people with dryads that I didn't stack on them and I lost 600 as a result. They had over 8k less battle rating than me and I hit 1 of them when he didn't have dryads after and did almost 4x the amount of damage he did to me, not to mention other stats get raised to. Imagine if I was less than level 6 vip. And no one tell me I have to let my gear catch up to my rank and wait for things to settle as 8kbr is a very wide gap. The dryads system needs to be changed.

Comment

The (heavy) cashers have low honor rank because they didn't have time to play BG, not because they suck at the game.

Not everyone has as much time as you. So they spend money on this game to make their players powerful.

If you want games where cashing gives you 0 advantage (or non-cash games), go play dota (not dota2) in Warcraft 3.
            Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
            [No longer logging in]

Comment

Hmmm I am a vip player and I have only bought only 3k balenz since January 2013 and not bought anymore since then so I am not a heavy casher but I can compete with heavy cashers in my bracket and I have a good br... I have no big wings and I have many level 3 gems but I am still competent...Click image for larger version

Name:	my current br.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	259.2 KB
ID:	1665596

Comment

Originally posted by R23221469 View Post
                I dont bother with bg. I enter in, and leave. quest done, back to arena, earn my pvp points that way. done. I'll go to gb to get my next honor title, tyvm.
                I knew I had a twin somewhere in the game lol
                Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
                Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Originally posted by R24877577 View Post
                  12 kills 108 honor.

All 3 deaths were from people with dryads that I didn't stack on them and I lost 600 as a result. They had over 8k less battle rating than me and I hit 1 of them when he didn't have dryads after and did almost 4x the amount of damage he did to me, not to mention other stats get raised to. Imagine if I was less than level 6 vip. And no one tell me I have to let my gear catch up to my rank and wait for things to settle as 8kbr is a very wide gap. The dryads system needs to be changed.
                  Agreed, in later lvl's 10k BR gap doesn't mean as much rather than giving you a victory, which might eventually result in a hard loss by dryad.

Comment

Originally posted by balautoy View Post
                    Hmmm I am a vip player and I have only bought only 3k balenz since January 2013 and not bought anymore since then so I am not a heavy casher but I can compete with heavy cashers in my bracket and I have a good br... I have no big wings and I have many level 3 gems but I am still competent...[ATTACH=CONFIG]36784[/ATTACH]
                    At level 49, there are no heavy cashers.

Comment

Originally posted by Kitwritten View Post
                      I knew I had a twin somewhere in the game lol
                      LOL!!! I thought i was the only one doing it...
                      I did that when I become level 40 (and i'm already a crusader at that time)...
                      And I'm gonna do that again when i get to level 50 (i'm now an elite crusader... that is the cap rank for a level 49)..

Anyways, as for the spawn camping, I have tried it once, felt bad about it... but I began doing that again when my days became busy...
                      Cause somewhere out there, someone (you call that an angel or a demon) whispered to me that this a battleground... Killers are there to delay the other players from getting shards, and getting points.... Haha... Maybe i'm becoming mad... or i'm mad now...

But I only do that when i'm busy in that day... Cause there still conscience in me... hope it will not be gone.
                      If you think you are smart, then you are at the height of your stupidity.
                      -quoted from R.K.

Comment

You guys may think getting rank as high as you can before 50 is a good thing. When you step into 50s bracket, you'd be the target for most people. Don't take more than you could deserve. Make sure your BR matches your rank.

Comment

You high level guyz forget the main purpose of battlegrounds... Battlegrounds main purpose is farming honor to be Lord Divine Rank... If we at level 49 could get Lord Divine Rank would we still need to go to Battlegrounds the answer is "No we dont need to anymore"... I am sure we could get that rank easily at level 49 because we can kill each other in a short period of time rather than you level 50-59, 60-69, 70-80 bracket... Its just shows lowbies like me are much more wiser than you high level DUMB persons... W8 for a month or so there will be many level 49 with Lord Divine Rank which you at high levels could only dream of... SUCKERS...

Comment

Originally posted by darrylch View Post
                            You guys may think getting rank as high as you can before 50 is a good thing. When you step into 50s bracket, you'd be the target for most people. Don't take more than you could deserve. Make sure your BR matches your rank.
                            So what if they get the highest rank they can get?? One thing they can do is to NOT do bg until their br matches the current rank...
                            -quoted from R.K.

Comment

Originally posted by R25376153 View Post
                              You high level guyz forget the main purpose of battlegrounds... Battlegrounds main purpose is farming honor to be Lord Divine Rank... If we at level 49 could get Lord Divine Rank would we still need to go to Battlegrounds the answer is "No we dont need to anymore"... I am sure we could get that rank easily at level 49 because we can kill each other in a short period of time rather than you level 50-59, 60-69, 70-80 bracket... Its just shows lowbies like me are much more wiser than you high level DUMB persons... W8 for a month or so there will be many level 49 with Lord Divine Rank which you at high levels could only dream of... SUCKERS...
                              Sorry boy... The cap rank for level 49 is Elite Crusader (88k honors).. You will not get anymore honors unless you level up to 51
                              (The cap rank for level 39 is Crusader (32k honors), and that player will cannot get honors until he gets to level 41).
                              -quoted from R.K.

Comment

Originally posted by R25376153 View Post
                                Originally posted by BlueEarth View Post
                                Sorry boy... The cap rank for level 49 is Elite Crusader (88k honors).. You will not get anymore honors unless you level up to 51
                                (The cap rank for level 39 is Crusader (32k honors), and that player will cannot get honors until he gets to level 41).
                                Lols. Nice fail there... Hopefully that'll teach you not to insult your fellow (high level) players...

Comment

Working...
                                X