This is dumb (BattleGrounds)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R25376153 View Post
    You high level guyz forget the main purpose of battlegrounds... Battlegrounds main purpose is farming honor to be Lord Divine Rank... If we at level 49 could get Lord Divine Rank would we still need to go to Battlegrounds the answer is "No we dont need to anymore"... I am sure we could get that rank easily at level 49 because we can kill each other in a short period of time rather than you level 50-59, 60-69, 70-80 bracket... Its just shows lowbies like me are much more wiser than you high level DUMB persons... W8 for a month or so there will be many level 49 with Lord Divine Rank which you at high levels could only dream of... SUCKERS...
    Yes - but even if you COULD hit LD - you'll lose it when you advance in bracket. Surely you don't want to stay level 49 forever and miss out on things. Your rank will max out far sooner, your talent level will max out and your friends will take their lumps and advance in level and XP and simply will not need you anymore.

... unless you plan to stay at level 49 for ~15 months or so to secure VIP 9.

In other words, camping excessively for the loss.

Comment

Good god why do I look at these forums anymore?

Let me see if I get the gist of this thread...the OP was a crusader and lost to a lower honor ranked casher and lost 800 honor. That right? So in defense of that...the casher is a bad player and his toon should naturally be deleted right (sarcasm). So long story short its ok to kill lowbies but its not when you're the lowbie? The OP said he kills the same target no more than twice...isn't that the same thing the casher did to him? Cry me a bleepin river...
      Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
      BR: 67K
      Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

BG is the casher playground so dont get mad if u lose, just do your best and try not to get hit with many -honor per run

Right now i just enter for the quest and extra honor/insig til i get HS20+, ppl abuse stun too much!!

Comment

Originally posted by Barbarossa View Post
          Good god why do I look at these forums anymore?

Let me see if I get the gist of this thread...the OP was a crusader and lost to a lower honor ranked casher and lost 800 honor. That right? So in defense of that...the casher is a bad player and his toon should naturally be deleted right (sarcasm). So long story short its ok to kill lowbies but its not when you're the lowbie? The OP said he kills the same target no more than twice...isn't that the same thing the casher did to him? Cry me a bleepin river...
          I'm not a lowbie, it's that i die to a heavy casher and lose maximum amount of honor which gives me a preview of what's going to happen in 50+ BG, that saying i won't get even gain honor but lose it, if not get about 3k honor and lose 2,5k in a day and such.

Reason to rant is that i think you shouldn't lose too much honor to stronger enemy (cashed at this point) where you have small chances to win. Even if i hit back with dryad i would get my normal 35 honor on kill which doesnt make sense.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueEarth View Post
            So what if they get the highest rank they can get?? One thing they can do is to NOT do bg until their br matches the current rank...
            Good luck with that

Comment

These people wants only rank. Not thinking if their BR matches their rank for when they hit higher Bracket. Grind to lord divine? I'd say in your dreams if you plan to stay on 40-49s while thinking of getting that. Reality will hit you hard when you moved to a higher bracket.

Comment

This is out of balance. The heavy casher of 16 servers (this time 16 FREAKING SERVERS) behind me kept attacking me and stalk-camping (which works due to freaking glitches) me, even if i was losing 150 honor per death.
                it collected to honor gain of -76 at the end of BG... Seriously this seems to happen daily that i lose about 1k honor daily (more if there is any heavy casher) and will only become a bigger problem later. It starts with getting daily honor gain rate almost halved by such players (well let the 200-500 honor daily loss be for reasonable deaths such as bad luck...) and i cant imagine myself being able to collect honor later, of course i wouldn't deserve it with low talents for a while.

It's not only unfair but it also doesn't make sense to lose too much honor to players with less honor but more BR cause they cashed for it... Getting enough BR to defend title also doesn't make sense, since there will always be a ****ot heavy casher who will stalk-camp bully and usually break boundaries of balance no matter what my BR would be.
                Last edited by anupras; 03-20-2013, 10:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by anupras View Post
                  This is out of balance. The heavy casher of 16 servers (this time 16 FREAKING SERVERS) behind me kept attacking me and stalk-camping (which works due to freaking glitches) me, even if i was losing 150 honor per death.
                  With so many new servers popping up all the bloody time, the server number doesn't really have anything to do with it. Esp if it's just 16 numbers behind you.

and i cant imagine myself being able to collect honor later, of course i wouldn't deserve it with low talents for a while.
                  Funny you'd say that. So it's fine for ppl to beat you when you hit 50? But not now you're sub 50?!

You're not getting any sympathy from us. You're a honor hunting spawn camper. You get beaten by people who are better than you. And yes, even "cashed" BR is BR and is better if it beats you. Deal with it or run back to your mommy crying.

Comment

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
                    With so many new servers popping up all the bloody time, the server number doesn't really have anything to do with it. Esp if it's just 16 numbers behind you.
                    16 numbers is enough to make any non-"cheater" unable to be stronger than me unless they heavy cash like that guy did. He was lvl 49 already at that time which is a bit too fast to be normal for his server. Well, normal for heavy cashers

Funny you'd say that. So it's fine for ppl to beat you when you hit 50? But not now you're sub 50?!
                    Is natural for current BG. You start bracket as weakest and end it as strong/strongest. Unless you stay at certain level point for a long time (longer than 2 weeks) which isn't always a good idea, but depends on bracket type.

You get beaten by people who are better than you. And yes, even "cashed" BR is BR and is better if it beats you. Deal with it or run back to your mommy crying.

Like in the beginning, you confuse better player with stronger hero, which are different things. And when i got stalk-camped by that heavy casher archer he also spawncamped our spawn at times which pretty much says that you heavy cashers aren't any "lower" (as you may think) than me.

You're not getting any sympathy from us. You're a honor hunting spawn camper.
                    Oi oi oi, heavy speaker speaks, thinking he is really superior to OP who appears to be crying which in reality is called complaining. I then give a suggestion to make it more fair , because i'm fine if i lose 10 honor to heavy casher because i stand no chance against him.
                    I wasn't asking for your sympathy anyway, especially from you heavy cashers.

You're a honor hunting spawn camper.
                    It's called Battlegrounds for a reason. If you are able to kill the guards (and i don't just spam bolt as mage in order to achieve that, sometimes i even die cause of bad luck), then you totally deserve to spawncamp because you have broken down enemy guard defenses. And every serious player who knows how to gather honor does some kind of camping anyway. Even if they stood near crystals it's as annoying as getting attacked in spawn. Except that victims lose their hope for crystals.

Deal with it or run back to your mommy crying.
                    So, you support what I would call "corruption" (feel free to disagree with me), because you take advantage from it, and expect me to deal with IMBALANCE. Instead, i complain and give suggestion while staying loyal (screw loyalty as in paying with money, i stay loyal as a PLAYER).

The only point of when i'm going to "deal with it" will be when i lose 10 honor per death to heavy cashers because they have "unnatural" BR which doesn't make sense to make me lose extreme amounts of honor which, i wouldn't lose to extreme non-casher players that are truly better than me and would most likely have Knight Crusader title already.
                    Last edited by anupras; 03-20-2013, 02:46 PM.

Comment

Think long term, anupras. Eventually cashers move up in honor rank and/or move out of your bracket. I have yet to see a (heavy) casher camp or purposely stay low in honor. Eventually, that casher will outpace you and you can now look for him or her to suicide against (free refill) or dryad bomb (free temporary honor boost).

Comment

16 numbers is enough to make any non-"cheater" unable to be stronger than me unless they heavy cash like that guy did. He was lvl 49 already at that time which is a bit too fast to be normal for his server. Well, normal for heavy cashers

Is natural for current BG. You start bracket as weakest and end it as strong/strongest. Unless you stay at certain level point for a long time (longer than 2 weeks) which isn't always a good idea, but depends on bracket type.

Like in the beginning, you confuse better player with stronger hero, which are different things. And when i got stalk-camped by that heavy casher archer he also spawncamped our spawn at times which pretty much says that you heavy cashers aren't any "lower" (as you may think) than me.

Oi oi oi, heavy speaker speaks, thinking he is really superior to OP who appears to be crying which in reality is called complaining. I then give a suggestion to make it more fair , because i'm fine if i lose 10 honor to heavy casher because i stand no chance against him.
                        I wasn't asking for your sympathy anyway, especially from you heavy cashers.

It's called Battlegrounds for a reason. If you are able to kill the guards (and i don't just spam bolt as mage in order to achieve that, sometimes i even die cause of bad luck), then you totally deserve to spawncamp because you have broken down enemy guard defenses. And every serious player who knows how to gather honor does some kind of camping anyway. Even if they stood near crystals it's as annoying as getting attacked in spawn. Except that victims lose their hope for crystals.

So, you support what I would call "corruption" (feel free to disagree with me), because you take advantage from it, and expect me to deal with IMBALANCE. Instead, i complain and give suggestion while staying loyal (screw loyalty as in paying with money, i stay loyal as a PLAYER).

The only point of when i'm going to "deal with it" will be when i lose 10 honor per death to heavy cashers because they have "unnatural" BR which doesn't make sense to make me lose extreme amounts of honor which, i wouldn't lose to extreme non-casher players that are truly better than me and would most likely have Knight Crusader title already.
                        I 'see' you talking but I just see words. Your arguments aren't valid simply because what is being done to you, you do in return to those weaker than you. The only difference is you lose more honor which suggests your BR isn't at par with your honor. I learned that very lesson. Last BG I lost about 1.6k honor...yes in one BG. Am I complaining? Not at all. I'm sitting at 44k BR atm and that tells me that I have a lot more to get. So instead of coming into these forums "ranting" (yea we'll use that word) work on your toon and improve it.
                        Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
                        BR: 67K
                        Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

Originally posted by Barbarossa View Post
                          I 'see' you talking but I just see words. Your arguments aren't valid simply because what is being done to you, you do in return to those weaker than you. The only difference is you lose more honor which suggests your BR isn't at par with your honor. I learned that very lesson. Last BG I lost about 1.6k honor...yes in one BG. Am I complaining? Not at all. I'm sitting at 44k BR atm and that tells me that I have a lot more to get. So instead of coming into these forums "ranting" (yea we'll use that word) work on your toon and improve it.
                          So you suggest that i freeze at lvl 49 for more than 2 weeks so i can get that freaking 30-35k BR which heavy cashers have? My BR is about FINE for most situations of 40-50 BG bracket, you can't say any **** about 26k BR which is enough against many other non-cashers that are usually weaker than me.

Your suggestion wouldn't work at this point simply because i'm already at high enough BR to get what i deserve.

Comment

Your suggestion wouldn't work at this point simply because i'm already at high enough BR to get what i *deserve*.
                            Error, sir.

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
                              Error, sir.
                              Where? Simply because i don't cheat with vip means i don't deserve? That's some logic there...

Comment

Where? Simply because i don't cheat with vip means i don't deserve? That's some logic there...
                                Putting words in my mouth?

No, you have to play defensively and intelligently. You don't deserve anything.

Comment

Working...
                                X