No announcement yet.

This is dumb (BattleGrounds)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And how am i supposed to avoid a camping heavy casher that glitches my clicks into attacking him when im clicking to walk far away if he tries to attack me after killing something.

Comment

"Glitches your clicks"? First for me. I know smart players can approximate where they think you'll be... but as far as forcing you into battle, only if they're within range. Lag may be an issue obviously as a spike will spell a free second or two to get to you.

Again, give it time. Heavy cashers usually don't hang around that bracket for very long - or they usually farm honor to the point where they will be higher ranking than you... at which point you won't care about the small honor loss (other than the time it took to beat you).

Comment

Konwingeyes.. you are the one to talk? Sto bullshitting. You reached your lord divine easily, with vip 9 and before the new bg system was introduced. You have no idea what are you talking about. U probably never lost 400 honor in a single fight from the4 very beginning.. yet you continue your considscending spamming, like you have any clues or you actually had to overcome such a difficulties. You have the EASY MODE OPTION ON. sO SHUT UP. The HARD MODE is not your territory, and your knowledge doesn't help, the moment you realise that.. is probably the moment you'll shut up.

Your game experience is one of the most easy and boring Wartune has to offer. NOOBS CAN DO IT ASWELL AS YOU.
        I use the strategy u say "play intelligent and defensive", it sucks and require a dedication that you have not even the slightest idea.
        jUST DISAPPEAR, the hard mode, isn't for you. This is a thread from a f2p, you are OFF TOPIC EVEN BEFORE READING IT.
        Anupras will never think of you as a good player, i don't either, in fact i think you suck at wartune. You simply buyed your way up from the beginning, outspending a lot of other players.. and that's what wartune is.
        Nick: SquaLLuNReaL - Guild: WolfPack - Archer
        I'm Italian
        Server pst (USA) Kongregate

Comment

Originally posted by R26757419 View Post
          Konwingeyes.. you are the one to talk? Sto bullshitting. You reached your lord divine easily, with vip 9 and before the new bg system was introduced. You have no idea what are you talking about. U probably never lost 400 honor in a single fight from the4 very beginning.. yet you continue your considscending spamming, like you have any clues or you actually had to overcome such a difficulties. You have the EASY MODE OPTION ON. sO SHUT UP. The HARD MODE is not your territory, and your knowledge doesn't help, the moment you realise that.. is probably the moment you'll shut up.

Your game experience is one of the most easy and boring Wartune has to offer. NOOBS CAN DO IT ASWELL AS YOU.
          I use the strategy u say "play intelligent and defensive", it sucks and require a dedication that you have not even the slightest idea.
          jUST DISAPPEAR, the hard mode, isn't for you. This is a thread from a f2p, you are OFF TOPIC EVEN BEFORE READING IT.
          Anupras will never think of you as a good player, i don't either, in fact i think you suck at wartune. You simply buyed your way up from the beginning, outspending a lot of other players.. and that's what wartune is.
          Ah, Squall. Back for some more, eh?

I wasn't VIP 9 for very long, sir. In fact, a good portion of my time I was 'only' VIP 5. Though that's a nice help in reducing honor, it still did not allow me to gallivant all over the map. Strategy is necessary. I mean, if you don't follow a solid and resolute stance when it comes to honor loss, then you will be doomed to reap it - and in spades.

I have lost 400 honor before. Granted it was early but it did happen. Did it suck? Sure. Was I ******? Sure. Did I sit idly by and waltz int the next BG with a plan? Hell yes. Was it boring as heck to play defense and not do what I want. Yes.

I will admit, VIP 9 does afford a (huge) luxury. If you recall the other threads I've posted in regarding the immunity of honor loss, I have stated I am against it. It should be at 90% or so. 100% immunity just allows players to farm honor faster. In fact, I've explicitly asked if farming for honor from players that were immune was against the rules or spirit of the game. Per multiple senior GMs, it was allowed. It stinks in some respects, but it *is* allowed.

By the way, I do play Wartune in hard mode. I'm a knight.

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
            Ah, Squall. Back for some more, eh?

I wasn't VIP 9 for very long, sir. In fact, a good portion of my time I was 'only' VIP 5. Though that's a nice help in reducing honor, it still did not allow me to gallivant all over the map. Strategy is necessary. I mean, if you don't follow a solid and resolute stance when it comes to honor loss, then you will be doomed to reap it - and in spades.
            I don't say you don't have any strategy.. I just say that in the matter of the topic, your strategy is completely irrelevant, because u were lvl 9 vip and lord divine before the BG changes. You have ZERO EXPERIENCE.

I have lost 400 honor before. Granted it was early but it did happen. Did it suck? Sure. Was I ******? Sure. Did I sit idly by and waltz int the next BG with a plan? Hell yes. Was it boring as heck to play defense and not do what I want. Yes.
            EARLY? early is long gone, BG now is incredibly harder than EARLY.
            Early u were top 10 (top 5) and fighting all the inferiors.
            Your plan for the next BG was to do what exactly? Whenever i met you in the old BG system, only dink was stronger than you, and was your guildie.. well i can assure you.. it didn't require much planning.
            THAT'S NOT EASY MODE, that's the IMPOSSIBLE TO LOSE MODE.
            Everybody (me included) had a easier way gaining honor with the old BG system. (the only one you know). Sadly for me it ended pretty fast, and i wasn't top 10.

I will admit, VIP 9 does afford a (huge) luxury.
            Yeah, and obviously u have it. That confirm what i say, u play with HUGE LUXURY. EASY MODE.

If you recall the other threads I've posted in regarding the immunity of honor loss, I have stated I am against it. It should be at 90% or so. 100% immunity just allows players to farm honor faster.
            WRONG.
            VIP 9 DON'T allow people to gain honor faster (double honor scroll does that).
            VIP 9 PREVENT FROM LOSING. REMOVE THE PROBLEM AT ALL. (and anupras for example has no vip at all)
            Your interpretation is convenient to your easy game style. It's not a surprise, after a while the advantages are taken for granted.

In fact, I've explicitly asked if farming for honor from players that were immune was against the rules or spirit of the game. Per multiple senior GMs, it was allowed. It stinks in some respects, but it *is* allowed.
            OK, but who cares? if a lvl 9 vip have time to die vs all his/her friends to help them.. who cares?
            U can't control what others do, they can start spending and get where you are aswell. It's not hard

By the way, I do play Wartune in hard mode. I'm a knight.
            HARD MODE is without cash. The more money u push, more easier it became. I think u understand that after 4-5 months, or you really are a lost cause.

In the end, u can talk as much as you want, but until u really try the hard way (which exist, nobody is forced to spend), u won't understand how hard it is that "smart defensive intelligent mode" u blabbler about.
            And everybody here will always think of you as a hard casher.. that win because of money. I DO.
            In our server there a just 2-3 elite crusaders non casher(mostly gained with old bg system), i'll get there soon, u think i can play bg 60-69 as elite crusader f2p? Even knight crusader will target me on sight.
            I'll have to work my way up in the 70 bg, knowing from the beginning that my strategy is based only on dryads. AND THAT'S THE HARD MODE.

At least now smart f2p can camp at 59, and get to a point when they are strong enough to compensate any defeat (and never get stunned), or leaving before they feel that are risking to lose the 400 honor.
            Sadly i can't go back in time, and create a new account sounds like a loser idea. So now i've to face all the issues related.
            And that's my whole point, since you don't face any of it, YOU ARE IN NO POSITION TO OFFER ANY ADVISE HERE.
            I'm Italian

Comment

i've been on both sides of the bg battle except for being a casher, but i understand everyone's frustration. but we have to keep one thing in mind: there is no profit in "fixing" the bg honor system. the game is designed specifically to give those who pay advantages over those who don't just so those who don't will either get frustrated and start paying or quit. it would be easy for the developers to weight br & lvl when awarding/deducting honor, but that wouldn't drive people to pull out the debit/credit/paypal. we can argue amongst ourselves what's fair, unfair or honorable, but the ultimate answer is always that profit wins. can you be successful without paying a king's ransom or paying at all? yes, but it's a harder road and not everyone is able to deal with the uphill climb. all in all, there is no reason to hate the casher, demean the ftp player or even demonize the developers, it is what it is and i don't see that there will be a significant change to that part of the game.

Comment

I don't say you don't have any strategy.. I just say that in the matter of the topic, your strategy is completely irrelevant, because u were lvl 9 vip and lord divine before the BG changes. You have ZERO EXPERIENCE.

Ye... You are so right that i think to myself why i didnt realise to prove them being wrong this easily.

Agreed, the only advantage of new BG is for non-crusaders and those who freeze for 1 of the brackets (non cashers since they dont use double honor scroll, too). It's really not the same way as it was before crosserver BG anymore.
                Kinda true for old style BG lol. I didn't have too many problems even as non casher there.

HARD MODE is without cash. The more money u push, more easier it became. I think u understand that after 4-5 months, or you really are a lost cause.
                Yeah rofl, heavy casher knights are extreme pain to kill especially in GB even with rank 2-5 members that are your guild mates. With their block they survive longer than normal no matter what and their cashed patk is enough to kill fast if not overtime. Hell, even after so said "block nerf" it's still pretty damn annoying with the occassional blocks that they get.

In our server there a just 2-3 elite crusaders non casher(mostly gained with old bg system), i'll get there soon, u think i can play bg 60-69 as elite crusader f2p? Even knight crusader will target me on sight.
                Exactly the point of when i started this thread lol.

Comment

i got one why dont they gave about 10% of your star points you make back to you for the astro star points i mean just far you made them in the BG so why let them go to waste for exmaple you make 200 points 20 points go to your astro but that's alone when you finish the BG

Comment

Hard mode for non-casher? Not at all.. I'm a non-casher, i've been able to be in the old bg... I got crusader rank when I was level 39, and when I get to 40, many players attack me, so i stop doing bg, for a month... After a month, the new bg came, and I was able to play again, bg is easy again... Now, I'm getting to 49, I think I'm gonna stop doing bg when I get to 50 until I get strong enough to match up those in my brackets..

Many players do not practice "delayed gratification" so they do not enjoy the game (this especially applies to non-cashers).
                    I waited patiently, improving my toon, and soon I entered bg, I can roam freely without worrying too much (stress free, and fun too, cause sometimes, a few strong players appear, giving me new challenge).

I was not able to whine because I had plan all along... The bg is not the one that make things suck - it is the player himself.
                    If you think you are smart, then you are at the height of your stupidity.
                    -quoted from R.K.

Comment

There's always strategy. My, and other people's, strategies work fine as it works in both systems, old and new. If you believe there is no strategy at all and it's just a VIP 9-fest, I feel for you.

Early u were top 10 (top 5) and fighting all the inferiors.
                      Your plan for the next BG was to do what exactly? Whenever i met you in the old BG system, only dink was stronger than you, and was your guildie.. well i can assure you.. it didn't require much planning.
                      Everybody (me included) had a easier way gaining honor with the old BG system. (the only one you know). Sadly for me it ended pretty fast, and i wasn't top 10.
                      Oh, so you want the old BG back? Are you longing for the old system with that "sadly" comment? Does that mean you used to farm honor too under the old system - and whack lower BR'ed players? Too bad, so sad. Difference was, I capped my honor per day and subsequently carted. You had to do it non-stop. I offered apologies to players (some also did this) on most kills but after a few "F U"s, that ceased. Did you do this? I bet not. In addition, I could lose honor at VIP 5 - 8 just fine and I lost a few "120 - 200s" as well. Stop exaggerating with "impossible to lose mode".

By the way, it's not proper to refer to players lower in BR as "inferiors".

Yeah, and obviously u have it. That confirm what i say, u play with HUGE LUXURY. EASY MODE.
                      And yet you choose to play how you play. The more you repeat "easy/luxury/impossible to lose modes" the more it just reeks of some other sentiment. Think "green eyed monster".

WRONG.
                      VIP 9 DON'T allow people to gain honor faster (double honor scroll does that).
                      VIP 9 PREVENT FROM LOSING. REMOVE THE PROBLEM AT ALL. (and anupras for example has no vip at all)
                      Your interpretation is convenient to your easy game style. It's not a surprise, after a while the advantages are taken for granted.
                      You're incorrect. VIP 9 allows players to gain honor faster in most respects. That player can ascend honor ranks quicker (due to net honor), which in turn allows more honor per kill and still is immune to virtually any kind of loss (save for points). Double honor scroll just accelerates this process even more.

I spent my resources on this game and I do not take this for granted.

OK, but who cares? if a lvl 9 vip have time to die vs all his/her friends to help them.. who cares?
                      U can't control what others do, they can start spending and get where you are aswell. It's not hard
                      Funny. You complained about this "farming honor off of friends" on Kong forums. Pretty easy to forget now that you're here, eh?

So *you* say. You are an archer. Have you ever played a knight? You haven't? YOU HAVE ZERO EXPERIENCE HERE SO YOUR POINTS ARE INVALID. Fun.

In the end, u can talk as much as you want, but until u really try the hard way (which exist, nobody is forced to spend), u won't understand how hard it is that "smart defensive intelligent mode" u blabbler about.
                      At least my blabber is comprehensible - mostly.

And everybody here will always think of you as a hard casher.. that win because of money. I DO.
                      Guess the new BG is hard mode for you. Enjoy. It's far more fair this way.

I'll have to work my way up in the 70 bg, knowing from the beginning that my strategy is based only on dryads. AND THAT'S THE HARD MODE.
                      Sure, sure. You'll be Dryad-bombing like mad if you reach 70 thereby trying to cheese honor levels. Who are you kidding? Enjoy losing honor just as fast as you gained it - if you don't have the BR.

At least now smart f2p can camp at 59, and get to a point when they are strong enough to compensate any defeat (and never get stunned), or leaving before they feel that are risking to lose the 400 honor.
                      If you believe camping at x9 will allow a player to camp talents to a point where they cannot be stunned, you're dreaming. 69, maybe - not 59 and lower. Stun, though significant, won't replace strategy - still.

Sadly i can't go back in time, and create a new account sounds like a loser idea. So now i've to face all the issues related.
                      And that's my whole point, since you don't face any of it, YOU ARE IN NO POSITION TO OFFER ANY ADVISE HERE.
                      I did in the beginning - and since I still play, by default I can offer advice. Welcome to the Internet.

Comment

There is not much strategy in Bgs now in higher brackets. You can look at stats of players before the battle starts so you have some sense of whom you can fight. You can look at honor rank to get a vague idea of a player's strength. You can get some idea of which players you beat, so you can get a sense of dryads developing.

What you cannot do is know who has dyads and what level they are, other players beat those players as well and this is where the key problem lies. A single kill with dryads takes off hundreds of honor. With the brackets much smaller dryads turns the tides much easier and makes it very tough to gain honor unless your rank is Crusader in the 60s bracket. Knight Crusaders and above have a rough time in there. There are very few players you can farm and just 1 or 2 shot for a quick an easy kill or heal your health back on. And it takes 3 or 4 kills to get enough star points to heal with that means.

You just have to suck it up that some days you will gain a chunk of honor, and others very little to negative,

Kind of surprising with the way the dryads system is right now. It goes completely against what this game rewards, lazy players or those that don't have much time or energy to be very strong gain significant advantages and hurt those that put a lot of effort or money into their gear. The only players immune to dryads are the vip 9.
                        Last edited by R24877577; 03-21-2013, 07:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by R24877577 View Post
                          There is not much strategy in Bgs now in higher brackets. You can look at stats of players before the battle starts so you have some sense of whom you can fight. You can look at honor rank to get a vague idea of a player's strength. You can get some idea of which players you beat, so you can get a sense of dryads developing.

What you cannot do is know who has dyads and what level they are, other players beat those players as well and this is where the key problem lies. A single kill with dryads takes off hundreds of honor. With the brackets much smaller dryads turns the tides much easier and makes it very tough to gain honor unless your rank is Crusader in the 60s bracket. Knight Crusaders and above have a rough time in there. There are very few players you can farm and just 1 or 2 shot for a quick an easy kill or heal your health back on. And it takes 3 or 4 kills to get enough star points to heal with that means.

You just have to suck it up that some days you will gain a chunk of honor, and others very little to negative,

Kind of surprising with the way the dryads system is right now. It goes completely against what this game rewards, lazy players or those that don't have much time or energy to be very strong gain significant advantages and hurt those that put a lot of effort or money into their gear. The only players immune to dryads are the vip 9.

Yeah it pretty much sums all of what i wanted to say. Starting with occassional 1k honor loss daily, which im sure will end up with negative gain later.

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
                            There's always strategy. My, and other people's, strategies work fine as it works in both systems, old and new. If you believe there is no strategy at all and it's just a VIP 9-fest, I feel for you.
                            Yeah there'slot of strategies, and my point is that you don't know the half of them.
                            I'm sure there isn't a VIP 9 fest, as i'm sure without vip9 etc etc you wouldn't go far.

Oh, so you want the old BG back? Are you longing for the old system with that "sadly" comment? Does that mean you used to farm honor too under the old system - and whack lower BR'ed players? Too bad, so sad. Difference was, I capped my honor per day and subsequently carted. You had to do it non-stop. I offered apologies to players (some also did this) on most kills but after a few "F U"s, that ceased. Did you do this? I bet not. In addition, I could lose honor at VIP 5 - 8 just fine and I lost a few "120 - 200s" as well. Stop exaggerating with "impossible to lose mode".
                            So you are saying that being a top 10, being high lvl vip,in the old bg system, was hard?
                            If that's so.. your HARD BAR is set PRETTY DAMN LOW.

By the way, it's not proper to refer to players lower in BR as "inferiors".

And yet you choose to play how you play. The more you repeat "easy/luxury/impossible to lose modes" the more it just reeks of some other sentiment. Think "green eyed monster".
                            Yeah you choosen the easy way. With money. I instead like it to be very hard, and i don't spend.

You're incorrect. VIP 9 allows players to gain honor faster in most respects. That player can ascend honor ranks quicker (due to net honor), which in turn allows more honor per kill and still is immune to virtually any kind of loss (save for points). Double honor scroll just accelerates this process even more.

I spent my resources on this game and I do not take this for granted.
                            OK u gain more honor x kill.
                            Since u don't lose any,it's easy to cap. Think if dryaders hit you for 400. Think if that happen 3 time per day. U can think of it, u may even know what to do, but so far you never done it. U talk without experience in this particular matter.

Funny. You complained about this "farming honor off of friends" on Kong forums. Pretty easy to forget now that you're here, eh?
                            Well you told me that it was legit, i understand an move on. You spoken about that again.

So *you* say. You are an archer. Have you ever played a knight? You haven't? YOU HAVE ZERO EXPERIENCE HERE SO YOUR POINTS ARE INVALID. Fun.
                            We are talking about bg. Not about class, again you came up with off topic arguments. because in the end i'm right, u have neverexperienced the new BG for real.

At least my blabber is comprehensible - mostly.
                            whatever.. but u quoted my words well.

Guess the new BG is hard mode for you. Enjoy. It's far more fair this way.
                            It's EPIC. Require lot more skill than you'll never need.

Sure, sure. You'll be Dryad-bombing like mad if you reach 70 thereby trying to cheese honor levels. Who are you kidding? Enjoy losing honor just as fast as you gained it - if you don't have the BR.
                            That's some loser talk, it suits you well.

If you believe camping at x9 will allow a player to camp talents to a point where they cannot be stunned, you're dreaming. 69, maybe - not 59 and lower. Stun, though significant, won't replace strategy - still.
                            U can't understand what i'm talking about.. u know nothing but vip and money.
                            Non vip take a lot less exp. U consider that? less exp mean holy seal much lower.
                            Fun thing is that u can cap HOLY SEAL under lvl 60.
                            That mean a lvl 59 no-vip CANNOT be stunned by another lvl59 (hard casher or not). Giving the non-vip an edge(let's say fairness), so more chance of winning vs super cashers.
                            And i explain why. A freeplayer at somepoint, remain only with astrals to upgrade.
                            Guild skillmaxed, horses buyed, end game. Let's say 50k br MAX(i think less whatever)
                            At 50k br in bg 60-69 u r not that powerful to avoid defeat, u got to escape and take care of dryaders (never forget 400honor per mistake). So you are always forced to stay too much on the defensive.

At 46-47k BR. A power obtainable at lvl59 with the same time (full 50legend rings-jewel and with time the pve gear. Better than the 55 pvp) plus all the other upgrades possible. That's enough power tolet a non vip gain honor, even cap on daily bases.
                            Thats why staying at 59 is good idea for a free player. Hope u got it now.

I did in the beginning - and since I still play, by default I can offer advice. Welcome to the Internet.
                            True.. just your insight are not helping
                            Your advice=spam.
                            I'm Italian

Comment

advice, let the cashers batle alones

Comment

i always targeting the weak player in BATTLEGROUND, its normal, BATTLEGROUND is all about survival, so why atk strong player? that just STUPID
                                if the BATTLEGROUND is a lot of stronger ppl than u, u just leave its simple, find other room
                                if u hate the chaser dont enter BATTLEGROUND or maybe dont even play the game, why u have to complain when u lose to someone stronger?

btw try to make some good game, and let others play for free, while u have to spend for server maintenance... would u do that?

Comment

Working...
                                X