This is dumb (BattleGrounds)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R26757419 View Post
    Thats why staying at 59 is good idea for a free player.
    You are right... For free players, slow leveling, staying at 39/49/59 (until you get your goal), planning, and patience (!) is a must or they'll become one of those hopeless whiners.
    I say this out of my experience.
    And this is not cheating, this is a tactic for us, since we don't have cash to use for the game.
    If you think you are smart, then you are at the height of your stupidity.
    -quoted from R.K.

Comment

Originally posted by R26757419 View Post
      Yeah there'slot of strategies, and my point is that you don't know the half of them.
      I'm sure there isn't a VIP 9 fest, as i'm sure without vip9 etc etc you wouldn't go far.

So you are saying that being a top 10, being high lvl vip,in the old bg system, was hard?
      If that's so.. your HARD BAR is set PRETTY DAMN LOW.

Yeah you choosen the easy way. With money. I instead like it to be very hard, and i don't spend.

OK u gain more honor x kill.
      Since u don't lose any,it's easy to cap. Think if dryaders hit you for 400. Think if that happen 3 time per day. U can think of it, u may even know what to do, but so far you never done it. U talk without experience in this particular matter.

Well you told me that it was legit, i understand an move on. You spoken about that again.

We are talking about bg. Not about class, again you came up with off topic arguments. because in the end i'm right, u have neverexperienced the new BG for real.

whatever.. but u quoted my words well.

It's EPIC. Require lot more skill than you'll never need.

That's some loser talk, it suits you well.

U can't understand what i'm talking about.. u know nothing but vip and money.
      Non vip take a lot less exp. U consider that? less exp mean holy seal much lower.
      Fun thing is that u can cap HOLY SEAL under lvl 60.
      That mean a lvl 59 no-vip CANNOT be stunned by another lvl59 (hard casher or not). Giving the non-vip an edge(let's say fairness), so more chance of winning vs super cashers.
      And i explain why. A freeplayer at somepoint, remain only with astrals to upgrade.
      Guild skillmaxed, horses buyed, end game. Let's say 50k br MAX(i think less whatever)
      At 50k br in bg 60-69 u r not that powerful to avoid defeat, u got to escape and take care of dryaders (never forget 400honor per mistake). So you are always forced to stay too much on the defensive.

At 46-47k BR. A power obtainable at lvl59 with the same time (full 50legend rings-jewel and with time the pve gear. Better than the 55 pvp) plus all the other upgrades possible. That's enough power tolet a non vip gain honor, even cap on daily bases.
      Thats why staying at 59 is good idea for a free player. Hope u got it now.

True.. just your insight are not helping
      Your advice=spam.
      I guess then for those in the 60 to 69 bracket they should stop bg for a year and farm 60 legend sets rings and jewels.
      Then try to get all gems to lvl 6 before joining the bg.

Comment

Originally posted by JeriahDavid View Post
        Then try to get all gems to lvl 6 before joining the bg.
        Ehh... lvl 6 gem transposers, please? Necropolis doesn't give lvl 5-8 gem transposers.

Comment

Just went to 50-60 BG and happened exactly as expected. Noob cashers that (SUCK!) keep killing me and i lose 400 honor per defeat to them, if i stay defensive i would attack similar BR enemy to gain at least some honor, but no they just have tons of dryad from my teammates that they get from my team's bullies and as a result i cant even kill them either. First 17 min of BG passed, and my honor net gain went to -1,4k...

I guess i just have to stop playing BG for now because it's impossible-to-win mode and it would have been for KnowingEyes: impossible-to-lose mode, because even if i play defensive it just won't work, i have to kill over 16 times to compensate 1 death of 400 honor loss which cant be avoided if i happen to catch someone with dryad.
          Last edited by anupras; 03-25-2013, 08:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by anupras View Post
            Just went to 50-60 BG
            What is your BR?
            Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
            You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
            Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

I just went to the 70 bg recently and I'm loving it. Never lose more than 6 honor.

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                What is your BR?
                almost 30k but i cant afford to stay at 40-50 BG any longer. You wouldn't have a clue why that low because you are from S5 and you already appear to be extremely behind rank 100 BR's. Only advantage you get is you had more time to stay and increase BR than other servers.

I'm obviously gonna stop playing BG till i get higher lvl. And i can already notice that staying at level 50-59's is much better than 40-49's, all i have to do is wait while not being able to gain any honor.

Up to you to decide who's smarter, you or me

Comment

almost 30k but i cant afford to stay at 40-50 BG any longer. You wouldn't have a clue why that low because you are from S5
                  30k is pretty good for the 40 - 49 bracket.

Why can't you afford to stay there longer?

I'm loving the assumptions about my character based upon my server number.

you already appear to be extremely behind rank 100 BR's.
                  I don't understand this statement.

Only advantage you get is you had more time to stay and increase BR than other servers.
                  Again more assumptions about my character and how long I have played. Which are incorrect by the way.

I'm obviously gonna stop playing BG till i get higher lvl. And i can already notice that staying at level 50-59's is much better than 40-49's, all i have to do is wait while not being able to gain any honor.
                  Why is any particular one BG bracket any better than another? with 30k - you're gonna be fish food in the 50 - 59... Good luck.

Up to you to decide who's smarter, you or me
                  Smarter? o.O

I can't tell you I think you're wrong, if you refuse to listen. For my build and my plans - my play style is infinitely preferable to yours - based upon the facts as presented in this conversation.
                  You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                  Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Why can't you afford to stay there longer?
                    Because i'm not careless for my guild. I have to help guild in guild battles because i'm rank 10-30 in BR of server.

I'm loving the assumptions about my character based upon my server number.
                    Time is money. Nuff said. By that i mean that with more time you get more gold+gems+whips+soul crystals= more BR

New servers are supposed to be for newer players so that they stand a chance of competition... Crosserver ruins this and i guess R2 just tricked our expectations.

I don't understand this statement.
                    You aren't even close to rank 100 players of your server, meaning that honor you have accumulated will do little to nothing except give you an easier time on getting LD.

Again more assumptions about my character and how long I have played. Which are incorrect by the way.
                    And again, you should remember how BR is increased. Most of them require time (gold, soul crystals, whips, etc...) in order to advance.

Why is any particular one BG bracket any better than another? with 30k - you're gonna be fish food in the 50 - 59... Good luck.
                    I'm talking about the levels in general. I can advance more things while "levelling slowly" which are talents, lvl 6 crystaloids. All those things are gonna be required for endgame and when i have them i will be able to cap my honor gain daily just like you, until i'm High Commander or something. (Might take as long or longer than you though, but the earlier i get lvl 50 set and talents maxed the better, especially considering that lvl 60 set is "in my dreams" as non casher).

Same as for 40-49 BG, i will reach 55-59 lvl's and then be able to do as good as in 40-49's bracket. But with extra of being able to up talents and get lvl 50 pve set (upgraded to legendary if possible). You would start 40-49 BG bracket as "fish food" as well, unless you were a BG bully previously at lvl 39. But i'm gonna try by upping my BR "naturally" until last lvl of bracket like i did for 40-49 which was enough to farm honor after i reached 22k+ BR. (without freezing at all before).

Smarter? o.O

I can't tell you I think you're wrong, if you refuse to listen. For my build and my plans - my play style is infinitely preferable to yours - based upon the facts as presented in this conversation.
                    Wanna bet until endgame? I think you would win only because you had more time on your server though.
                    Last edited by anupras; 03-25-2013, 02:29 PM.

Comment

i just turn to knight crusader around 2 weeks ago and i dont hv time to join GB so if i entered BG and strong ppl with crusader rank att me and im die he gt 200+ honor and thats make me mad, so for now i didnt att ppl, ill let em att me so less -honor, i only carting... oh well i'm casher too, i spend alot but sometimes i gt killed by balens free, chill okay
                      Server : S30 Nightmare Dungeon
                      IGN : LADYLEE
                      Guild : Warfreak
                      Class : Level 66 Archer

Comment

Working...
                      X