Which is better?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which is better?

Which is a better astral for a knight? WILL DESTROYER, or, SNIPER'S EDGE+DETERMINATION? Please state your opinion. I will gladly hear it out. Thank you.

will destroyer...but our damage scales the best with crit..i say will destroyer and maybe have a crit astral for wb...reason why not crit for pvp ect..knights already dont have great damage as u can see with wb will destroyer gives reliablity while crit is a chance.
    IGN:Vanguard

Level:scion 5*

Class/Build:AM hybrid ranger

Fantasia

Server:S65 evil beast sanctuary

You win battles by knowing the enemy's timing, and using a timing which the enemy does not expect.

only for the ladies

Comment

Will Destroyer early on but when you can build a substantial critical amount I would convert to Crit. Critical has more damage output but lower odds.

Comment

But knights have better critical damage than other classes...

Comment

Yes, but a stable 25% increase is better than a critting once in every 10 hits.

Comment

the thing is all pictures from the 90 to 160k BR from 7road server in china not one knight has crit rating cause the main problem with going crit is you need to sacrifice to much other stats. So since there way further then us im asking myself why none of them gos crit

Comment

WD normally, crit for WB.

Comment

yeah, same thing for my mage, i made her a crit mage, but am saving up for will destroyer and block astral for regular play....but crit on wb, hot damn!!!
                Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

How about if you focus on crits, patk and hp only? like DETERMINATION+SNIPER'S EDGE and FORCE.. and on gems, PATAK and HP on weapon, rest of the gears are all ptak. And the trinkets and rings are all crits. How about that? After all, a knight's defenses are always boosting up each level.. Coz if you can kill the enemy quickly, you'll take less damage.. What do you think?

Comment

Originally posted by Skuld14 View Post
                    How about if you focus on crits, patk and hp only? like DETERMINATION+SNIPER'S EDGE and FORCE.. and on gems, PATAK and HP on weapon, rest of the gears are all ptak. And the trinkets and rings are all crits. How about that? After all, a knight's defenses are always boosting up each level.. Coz if you can kill the enemy quickly, you'll take less damage.. What do you think?
                    No you will die way too fast. Knights passives are hp and pdef. Give great boosts for every pdef or hp gem you have you get 20% more. So you don't want to go all dps and not have any defenses. Knights are suppose to be tanks. Not DPS.

Comment

EWD (enchanced will destroyer) for normal usage. However with the patch it is better to use crit+determination at wb nowadays.... still if you are to choose between buying crit/EWD, go EWD cuz you can always use purple crit.. purple WD just doesnt work

Comment

Working...
                      X