Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to SCREW higher players in Battlegrounds even if you are lvl 50!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its not the problem of getting revenge its the fact that these dryad hunters die to other players and attack me when I haven't even attacked anyone all I do is cart during the bg for gems and stuff since honor can be capped anyway and gems are more immediate use. I always get my daily 2 by carting even when I have 20%+ dryads I cart and some people actually bomb themselves by hitting me(higher ranks) the dryads were put in to stop people from being repeatedly attacked..not so you can die unpurpose and gouge some higher ranking persons honor....unless they actually are killing you.
    Server 92- King
    Guild: Thundera- Assistant

Comment

Not being able to remove/add equipment during BG might fix this. That way people who deserve dryads will get it, and anyone farming for dryad's wont be able to kill anyone if their naked.

Just a thought.

Comment

only chicken will do this trick

Comment

Well as I have seen in about every BG I participate in --these little characters attack ME again and again and again. I do not understand AT ALL why the developers, if the buff was a protection mechanism, why they work when they are the aggressor. If they would limit dryad accumulation to when you are attacked then it would make sense. But as it is, it has become such a menace that I just let them farm their dryads and when I accumulate my honor goal- I wait to see them raving at me to get their smarmy prize- I teleport out :P
          I refuse to allow them to get their ill gotten honor at my expense. FullStop

In short if you want to reform the game and have dryads work as intended then install a control that only allows dryads to be given if you are attacked and not when you do the attacking.
          ♥♥Hugs and Hearts♥♥
          SquishyFoxy
          S1 resident Gently fragile mage
          (a tad on the delicate side)

Comment

This by far is the best thread that i have read. I for one am sick of the higher lvls bulling the lower lvls for easy honor, this does not make for a competitive match. if there is a way to fight back against the higher lvls i say use it it's only fair. for those who think that this technique is wrong you obvieusly are the ones who are doing the bulling to the lower lvls and are ticked because the lower lvls have a way of beating you at your own game. I for one think you shouldn't be able to attack anyone more than a lvl below you in the first place, this would make for a better game and honor would be earned for a fair fight not a raping of the weak!

Comment

Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
              Abusing dryads isn't the "rules" of the game. You are abusing a buff given to you to make you get much honor and make the other person lose much honor. That is an exploit which R2 may or may not condone. From what it seems like it they don't care or don't think it's a huge deal. Other games I played if someone abused something like this that person would be banned. Since getting dryad and purposly stalking someone to make them lose honor and bully them on purpose. Is considered harassment. Already explained Dryads is there for the smaller guys to go up against the bigger guys. It is not to abuse for your joy and get what you want faster. Battlegrounds should be fun for everyone. Not giving you a headache and making you lose thousands of honor to someone that doesn't rightfully deserve it. The loss of honor I assume is there so that that the lower levels are able to recuperate there losses from being beat a lot. It isn't there so you can bully someone around with.
              Again. There are higher lvls who bully lower lvls. Do you see that? This stragety is good. If you see a person naked then run away from him/her. Simple
              The world is more Evil than Good these days..

Comment

Originally posted by Xerxes007 View Post
                Well, I dont take off my armor. What I DO do though is building up dryads and chasing after that bully that constantly attacks me. If he looses 200 honor he usually thinks twice next time :P
                now THAT i agree with totally. if someone is constantly attacking you, BY ALL MEANS get them and communicate to the people on your team so that they know who you're going after. i try not to attack the same person more than twice if at all possible, but mistakes happen and if they attack me all bets are off.

Comment

Originally posted by rheasteer View Post
                  hahaha I love how these bullies who shout about "Don't cry if you are being attacked" are now the ones who are crying about this strategy.
                  again...no crying, but make sure you understand what you're asking for when you do this. in case you missed my previous post, -200 honor = 6 lowbies who get farmed without mercy.

Comment

and i just found out that the person who started this thread is the same rocket surgeon who started the "The 'GaGa' Method to increase your chance at Purple and Gold Astral"

nuff said.

Comment

Originally posted by Xerxes007 View Post
                      Well, I dont take off my armor. What I DO do though is building up dryads and chasing after that bully that constantly attacks me. If he looses 200 honor he usually thinks twice next time :P
                      Well said. I see no problem with this.

Comment

the good news is strong player are limit to kill 2x same enemy. and then he won't get anymore honor.
                        he need to change target.
                        so basically weak player can take this as advantages...if u know what i mean.
                        ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Originally posted by onimad View Post
                          the good news is strong player are limit to kill 2x same enemy. and then he won't get anymore honor.
                          he need to change target.
                          so basically weak player can take this as advantages...if u know what i mean.
                          Farming honor can still be done with the same two players. It's as if this backfired a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by ZooParty View Post
                            Again. There are higher lvls who bully lower lvls. Do you see that? This stragety is good. If you see a person naked then run away from him/her. Simple
                            Then go bully the bullies that bullied you. Why do you need to stalk all high ranks? This strategy isn't good. It's dumb. Especially if that's all you do is this. Same goes for the high lvls that bully the low lvls.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                              Then go bully the bullies that bullied you. Why do you need to stalk all high ranks? This strategy isn't good. It's dumb. Especially if that's all you do is this. Same goes for the high lvls that bully the low lvls.
                              You really complain a lot, I feel like your expecting some sort of utopia.

Comment

Originally posted by R26326601 View Post
                                again...no crying, but make sure you understand what you're asking for when you do this. in case you missed my previous post, -200 honor = 6 lowbies who get farmed without mercy.
                                I am not talking to you or referring to you, I am referring generally to bullies, so if you are a bully then you are this. And can't you edit your post?

Comment

Working...
                                X