Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

How to SCREW higher players in Battlegrounds even if you are lvl 50!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Superiorman View Post
    LOL

thats a long winded way of getting 200 honour lol, plus most good crusaders will just hide from you when you have your equiptment on til you lose your blessing lol ps is it really worth 200 honour for 25 mins of game play. you can make that in like 4 normal kills and actually enjoy the BG game. I Say bring your blessing on ill stun you straight away, lunatic your disgusting cheap self... rage rune and use my special then if your still alive and damaging me ill slap you a bit and use heal runes lol til you dead and then a noob will come after you and get rid of your blessing and all that work would be for nothing...
    Swallowed a bitter pill, like oxykotton

Comment

• I've reached the honour limit for my level.

I intend just before I level up into the next tier, to drop about 40k of honour - why? so I'm not such a prominent target.

My point here is this: honour gets you a medallion. That is all it gets you. the differences between the medallions at low/mid rank are easily made up elsewhere with better gems, astrals, guild skills... A 'good honour rank' does not mean a thing. Simply like a semi decent honor rank means for most people - it's an undefendable title in the next tier.

Good luck to all those who honor farm and expect to survive the next tier intact.

I'll survive - because I have to, I want more crystals and gems as a result...
      Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
      You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
      Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

• Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
        I've reached the honour limit for my level.

I intend just before I level up into the next tier, to drop about 40k of honour - why? so I'm not such a prominent target.

My point here is this: honour gets you a medallion. That is all it gets you. the differences between the medallions at low/mid rank are easily made up elsewhere with better gems, astrals, guild skills... A 'good honour rank' does not mean a thing. Simply like a semi decent honor rank means for most people - it's an undefendable title in the next tier.

Good luck to all those who honor farm and expect to survive the next tier intact.

I'll survive - because I have to, I want more crystals and gems as a result...

For me, I think it depends on what we prioritize in this game.

The difference between a crusader medallion and an elite crusader medallion is 60 Endurance (1200 HP), 50 charisma, and 4% additional and reduction damage to and from other players, respectively. 1200 hp will make you survive in all fights (pvp or pve) with a large margin compared to without it (suntoria), and the 4% is already helpful, like having an extra purple will destroyer and purple goddess blessing when battling other players.

Considering that I'm a non-casher, and wants to be helpful in guild battles, i would rather miss doing the next tier bg until i powered up myself (and meanwhile, i get honors from guild battles), thus having the best medallion would be helpful all the way, unlike when doing what you have suggested so to prevent being a target...

By doing this, I would free up most of my time in this game (non-cashers use time to power-up), thus enjoy life more, at the same time, still enjoy playing the game... Gems are not-so-concerned for us since the gems for non-cashers are only up to level 5 (idk, maybe higher??)

Anyways, even though i won't prioritize helping in gb, i would rather lower my rank by that amount... I'll just let it drop naturally... cause I would love to know how many people would barge at me.... hahaha
        If you think you are smart, then you are at the height of your stupidity.
        -quoted from R.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueEarth View Post
          The difference between a crusader medallion and an elite crusader medallion is 60 Endurance (1200 HP), 50 charisma, and 4% additional and reduction damage to and from other players, respectively. 1200 hp will make you survive in all fights (pvp or pve) with a large margin compared to without it (suntoria), and the 4% is already helpful, like having an extra purple will destroyer and purple goddess blessing when battling other players.
          1200hp isn't even a single hit from a semi decent player.

The additional damage reduction, really doesn't make much difference either except in a prolonged duel.

Originally posted by BlueEarth View Post
          Considering that I'm a non-casher, and wants to be helpful in guild battles, i would rather miss doing the next tier bg until i powered up myself (and meanwhile, i get honors from guild battles), thus having the best medallion would be helpful all the way, unlike when doing what you have suggested so to prevent being a target...
          The BG's are the best source of gems in my opinion.

Sure you get more out of the catacombs, but for a slow leveller the catacombs are a no go area.

Originally posted by BlueEarth View Post
          Gems are not-so-concerned for us since the gems for non-cashers are only up to level 5 (idk, maybe higher??)
          If you don't spend balens at all - yes level 5. That's not to say that balens are not available to you. the free offers throw balens at you hand over fist. open it in a new window. turn your speakers off and open half a dozen vids for ~20 balens... they soon add up...
          You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P

Comment

• Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
            1200hp isn't even a single hit from a semi decent player.

The additional damage reduction, really doesn't make much difference either except in a prolonged duel.
            I don't know, but for some reasons, even a 300 hp matters... Cause it could mean you can survive with just a little life, then hit your enemy with a last hit that will kill him (haha, redundant).... Same as with the troops... just a little hp matters, cause if they survive a hit with just a little bit of hp left, then your char could be saved from a 2k (or even more) single hit technique damage of an enemy.... Add to that the suntoria... Suntoria heals more if the player has more hp.... As for the damage reduction, well, what i said in my first sentence applies.. (Too bad I haven't applied this "little thing matters" this to the free balens stuff).

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
            The BG's are the best source of gems in my opinion.

Sure you get more out of the catacombs, but for a slow leveller the catacombs are a no go area.
            When we get to level 50, we can do catacombs as we like, since we can give the exp to the Talents... (well, i'm not really sure about this, i still have no idea how talent works)

If you don't spend balens at all - yes level 5. That's not to say that balens are not available to you. the free offers throw balens at you hand over fist. open it in a new window. turn your speakers off and open half a dozen vids for ~20 balens... they soon add up...
            I don't know, but in my country, i would be lucky if i have 3 videos free to watch... I'm in Philippines... Most of the time i log in, they say that they have no videos to offer... Some days, only 1 or 2.... Anyways, I have done doing free balens stuff in my early days of playing, and i have earned 30 balens, then I eventually stopped..Those surveys, I tried ****** it, but it won't work, so i didn't force myself to it... Those free work to do (like pinpointing places, naming businesses), needs a high level of accuracy, and I'm stressed doing that... (LOL)
            Last edited by BlueEarth; 04-01-2013, 04:58 AM.
            If you think you are smart, then you are at the height of your stupidity.
            -quoted from R.K.

Comment

• not that i want to give the author of this thread more airtime that she doesn't deserve, i have to post my observations from my first few days in the 60-69 bgs:

80-90% of the players are crusader and above, with a few elite warriors sprinkled in. i'm surprised at how much carting goes on and even more surprised at how some of the high commanders run from me (i'm a knight crusader). all in all it's a much more friendly bg in that there are no noobs here and people expect to lose to stronger players and lose honor if they lose to the "wrong" opponent. there's no all caps swearing because someone feels persecuted, and there's a lotta "gf"s exchanged and generally friendly chat.

something that shocked me is that people "give" away honor: stripping down like the author of this thread proposes, but not to "screw" higher players but to help lower ones. not that it's some love fest, people are out to win and i get my @ss kicked since i'm relatively low on the scale of powerful players (only 40k br), but there's definitely less crying since we've all been around long enough to know the name of the game is kill or be killed and if you can't stand losing you need to get stronger or quit.

Comment

• Originally posted by R26326601 View Post
                not that i want to give the author of this thread more airtime that she doesn't deserve, i have to post my observations from my first few days in the 60-69 bgs:

80-90% of the players are crusader and above, with a few elite warriors sprinkled in. i'm surprised at how much carting goes on and even more surprised at how some of the high commanders run from me (i'm a knight crusader). all in all it's a much more friendly bg in that there are no noobs here and people expect to lose to stronger players and lose honor if they lose to the "wrong" opponent. there's no all caps swearing because someone feels persecuted, and there's a lotta "gf"s exchanged and generally friendly chat.

something that shocked me is that people "give" away honor: stripping down like the author of this thread proposes, but not to "screw" higher players but to help lower ones. not that it's some love fest, people are out to win and i get my @ss kicked since i'm relatively low on the scale of powerful players (only 40k br), but there's definitely less crying since we've all been around long enough to know the name of the game is kill or be killed and if you can't stand losing you need to get stronger or quit.
                I think this sample size, N <= 5, is an inaccurate depiction of the 60-69 BGs.
                Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                [No longer logging in]

Comment

• Originally posted by R26326601 View Post
                  something that shocked me is that people "give" away honor: stripping down like the author of this thread proposes, but not to "screw" higher players but to help lower ones.
                  I have done this. I know others who have done it too. And not in the level 60 BG...

Usually they're doing it for selfish reasons - like not wanting to be a target in the next tier of BG...

Comment

• hmmm.. all this talk brings us to one simple point.. and that is the current BG system needs and Must Get improved some how or the other to give it any glimpse of balance

Comment

• so, the ppl that play fair, lose and the cheaters win...figures!

Comment

• Originally posted by Eyazee View Post
                        so, the ppl that play fair, lose and the cheaters win...figures!
                        Cheaters? .

Comment

• Originally posted by Eyazee View Post
                          so, the ppl that play fair, lose and the cheaters win...figures!
                          Explain what you mean by cheaters please, that's a very strong allegation.

I have done this. I know others who have done it too. And not in the level 60 BG...

Usually they're doing it for selfish reasons - like not wanting to be a target in the next tier of BG...
                          Regardless of what anyone says about this, when it comes down to it we all do things for selfish reasons one way or another. Only ways of going about it differ from one person to the next.

Comment

• This Dryads thing is as idiotic as R2 creating stun and calling it a "skill". Not to mention a 10 level difference gives higher ups way too much of an advantage. I think splitting BG into 5 level sects would be much more competitive for all. That is my wish. Not to dominate but for it to be competitive for all.

So, if r2 is going allow such a disparity in levels I'm all for people using dryads to counter it. Checks and balances. No one should be too powerful.

Comment

• Originally posted by SirChuck View Post
                              This Dryads thing is as idiotic as R2 creating stun and calling it a "skill". Not to mention a 10 level difference gives higher ups way too much of an advantage. I think splitting BG into 5 level sects would be much more competitive for all. That is my wish. Not to dominate but for it to be competitive for all.

So, if r2 is going allow such a disparity in levels I'm all for people using dryads to counter it. Checks and balances. No one should be too powerful.
                              As a high level player this is probably true. I'm at the top of the 50s chain and easily wipe out any players even if they get dyrads.

Comment

• Originally posted by intelinside1 View Post
                                As a high level player this is probably true. I'm at the top of the 50s chain and easily wipe out any players even if they get dyrads.
                                Depends on the players BR really, seen alot of 43ks but with a few drayds I can still beat them.

Comment

Working...
                                X