Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to SCREW higher players in Battlegrounds even if you are lvl 50!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to SCREW higher players in Battlegrounds even if you are lvl 50!

1. Take off all your armor and weapon
    2. Rest your horse
    3. Send your Knights or Angels to bed
    4. Take off your best Astrals

Go get killed, 11 times, do not fight back you don't want to prolong the fight. Best to choose the strongest players it goes quicker. The goal is to obtain 100% Dryads with at least 10 minutes left in the BG.

Then when you are at 100%, put your gear on, get on your horse, and wake up your Knights. Your health will be low, but the most important thing now, is to ONLY target a Crusader or better. You can either kill them, if you are able to do so with your diminished health, or just let them kill you. You won't gain any more Dryad's but you will be at full health now. Now go hunting for that loud mouthed bully and take them down. You will cause their Honor to go NEGATIVE, and you will gain a huge amount of HONOR on top of that. Now go back to the spawn area and just AFK there making sure you move your character once every minute or so. Make sure you thank the Crusader in Current Chat for the HONOR you just stole from them.

I even announce that I am now fully dressed and with 100% Dryads buff to CURRENT before I go hunting, warning players to leave me alone they will die. THIS announcement alone seems to bring out the worst bullies who think they can kill me anyway. BG's are a BLAST now!

aha, thats why i met osome naked players in my bg today lol.
    ah well, they haven't killed me so no harm done

Comment

Originally posted by LadeeGaga View Post
      2. Rest your horse

Go get killed, 11 times, do not fight back you don't want to prolong the fight. Best to choose the strongest players it goes quicker. The goal is to obtain 100% Dryads with at least 10 minutes left in the BG.

Then when you are at 100%, put your gear on, get on your horse, and wake up your Knights. Your health will be low, but the most important thing now, is to ONLY target a Crusader or better. You can either kill them, if you are able to do so with your diminished health, or just let them kill you. You won't gain any more Dryad's but you will be at full health now. Now go hunting for that loud mouthed bully and take them down. You will cause their Honor to go NEGATIVE, and you will gain a huge amount of HONOR on top of that. Now go back to the spawn area and just AFK there making sure you move your character once every minute or so. Make sure you thank the Crusader in Current Chat for the HONOR you just stole from them.

I even announce that I am now fully dressed and with 100% Dryads buff to CURRENT before I go hunting, warning players to leave me alone they will die. THIS announcement alone seems to bring out the worst bullies who think they can kill me anyway. BG's are a BLAST now!
      This is a perfect example why the honor loss needs to be changed. People like him make the Battlegrounds not enjoyable now. Just stalking and bullying higher ranks and not everyone else in the battleground. Even if that higher rank was never a bully to you before. you make me sick.

Comment

resting your horse doesn't change your stats... so no point in getting off...
        Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
        You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
        Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

getting off your horse makes u look noobier and hence quicker targetted
          Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by R23221469 View Post
            getting off your horse makes u look noobier and hence quicker targetted
            Anyone that falls for that is a dumbass...

I shall try it in my next BG and report back at how effective it is... ^_^
            You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
            Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

The problem with this is:

1) Everyone will see you "naked" and know what you're trying to accomplish.
              2) A sacrificial lamb may be sent to wipe your Dryad's.

There are ways to defend against this.

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                Anyone that falls for that is a dumbass...

I shall try it in my next BG and report back at how effective it is... ^_^
                you would be surprised ^^
                Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
                  This is a perfect example why the honor loss needs to be changed. People like him make the Battlegrounds not enjoyable now. Just stalking and bullying higher ranks and not everyone else in the battleground. Even if that higher rank was never a bully to you before. you make me sick.
                  I'm with kotton on this one. You are quite despicable.

Comment

2. Rest your horse

Some tried this with me....to no avail.

Comment

2. Rest your horse

Made this before ) works like a charm anyhow i`m dazzled now that 55+ players i can beat them without medalion ..lol

Comment

This is lame, I'd do it if I could no one ever seems to have farmed honor thus I lose 200 honor per death. I just go in, and get out. Why bother losing honor ^^

Comment

There is no surprise here. The current battleground system rewards weakness and cowardness over hard work and, quite surprisingly, money spent. Anybody who is not scoring 20+ kills and no deaths in battleground, a select few in each level bracket, will get better results dryad bombing. Even crusaders and up, but they have to make sure to hit higher ranked players - which is easier than to try to play the game and avoid the stealthy bombers who will take 400 honor away every time. It is a sad state of affairs and I hope it will be tweaked sooner than later.

Comment

Originally posted by R26312419 View Post
                            There is no surprise here. The current battleground system rewards weakness and cowardness over hard work and, quite surprisingly, money spent. Anybody who is not scoring 20+ kills and no deaths in battleground, a select few in each level bracket, will get better results dryad bombing. Even crusaders and up, but they have to make sure to hit higher ranked players - which is easier than to try to play the game and avoid the stealthy bombers who will take 400 honor away every time. It is a sad state of affairs and I hope it will be tweaked sooner than later.
                            It's called Battlegrounds, not "Ticker-tape Parade." Playing the game well means considering the whole of the situation--where do you go on the defensive, where do you die for little loss in order to gain a lot more, leveraging guild and friend alliances and game mechanics, knowing the signs of how a strong player just got weakened enough for you to finish them off. There are a lot of little tactics that need to be considered, which makes BG a very fun part of the game overall. Learn how to play the game.

~Pernilla
                            Kong S-1

Comment

2. Rest your horse

u can't afk or just moving your char.. u need activities that involves +- point before 5 mins..
                              ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Working...
                              X