Demon Temple

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demon Temple

My group has just got to demon temple yesterday. We are fine until the 2nd boss, any hints for us on this. I have best BR around 49k of the group which consists of 2 arch, and 2 mage. Thanks for any help and hints you can provide.

First the BR tells me nothing, some info on your actual stats would be good. That being said...

You need to make sure you keeping Yaros affected with Deep Freeze. You need to make sure a mage is using puri to remove the buff Yaros puts on you and you need to just work on timing and coordination. As long as both mages are taking turns with heals and puris and the archers are DFing you should be okay. If you aren't then you need to buff up a bit more before trying again.

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

We seem to do just fine until he gets that 4 buff boost. I'll keep this stuff in mind when we try again later on with it. We have kept the DF on him, I guess in the fight I didn't notice that he hit us with something that needed purify.

Comment

Originally posted by xeonrf View Post
        We seem to do just fine until he gets that 4 buff boost. I'll keep this stuff in mind when we try again later on with it. We have kept the DF on him, I guess in the fight I didn't notice that he hit us with something that needed purify.
        Why is he allowed to get to 4? Scatter....

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Comment

Can't scatter Yaros' buff

Incendiary Shot or Apollo's Shield and Blessed Light if you can when he buffs and does his AOE. Then it's a race to annihilation....pray you can out-damage and out-heal Yaros' damage before he kills you.

~Pernilla
          Kong S-1

Comment

oh yeah they scatter so much on the other two forgot that part. Guess you need to kick his butt before he stacks up.

Comment

He will buff up at the end of his 3rd bar. It is not scatter-able.
              For this, you will have an archer use incendiary shot on him + a knight to use apollo.
              Then you can survive his attack.

If not, just get enough def and enough HP.
              Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
              [No longer logging in]

Comment

Comment

If you can't beat Yaros, I think you should stop trying for the time being.

The final boss is 10x harder than Yaros.
                  [No longer logging in]

Comment

Truth is, Yaros isn't our primary reason to be there. Crystaloids are.

Comment

Get past Nemrut.
                      Do the summoner 20x.
                      Leave.
                      [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                        Get past Nemrut.
                        Do the summoner 20x.
                        Leave.
                        Gotta love the patch notes being incorrect.

Comment

Oh, and if crystaloids is the primary reason, you can get them from Moonevil Den.
                          No difference in drop rate.
                          [No longer logging in]

Comment

There is a big difference between the 2. There are no summoners in moonevil den so max there in a run is maybe 3 - 5. For just the summoners in Demon Temple can get 20 or more. Big big difference.

Comment

There is a big difference between the 2. There are no summoners in moonevil den so max there in a run is maybe 3 - 5. For just the summoners in Demon Temple can get 20 or more. Big big difference.
                              And I said in post #11 that you only need to get past Nemrut (the first boss) to reach summoner.
                              [No longer logging in]

Comment

Working...
                              X