Rage Runes need help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rage Runes need help

Rage Runes should be added to the Voucher shop or even the balen shop.

Or Runes should be able to be synthesized into another type.

well i dunno rag runes aree realy uber id let devs decide

Comment

+100 for any Archer or Mage in MPs 60+

Comment

LOL you must be joking!

Do you seriously believe that R2 are gona put rage runes into voucher shop, or even sell them for balens.

This would render their money making machine on clothing obsolete, as nobody would need clothing at all!

I actually sent a ticket once about the lack of rage runes dropping, and there reply was " its because players will spam them and batles and the rune itself will stop to be valuable"

Or translated from R2 speak into normal language - "It would stop us making money off the clothes".

Comment

Level 5 rage runes in mystery shop for 195 balens.
          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
          [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
            LOL you must be joking!

Do you seriously believe that R2 are gona put rage runes into voucher shop, or even sell them for balens.

This would render their money making machine on clothing obsolete, as nobody would need clothing at all!

I actually sent a ticket once about the lack of rage runes dropping, and there reply was " its because players will spam them and batles and the rune itself will stop to be valuable"

Or translated from R2 speak into normal language - "It would stop us making money off the clothes".
            i believe in the 1.6 patch (whenever we get that probably this summer.) we be able to make our own runes or something like that. I could be wrong but I know there is something to do with runes that will make them much easier to obtain. Also rage runes won't render clothing obsolete. Clothing only gives start up rage. Rage runes can give you a full 100 rage. People are still going to want both.

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
              Level 5 rage runes in mystery shop for 195 balens.
              Why would anyone want to spend 195 balens to get 1 lvl 5 rage rune when they can get 5 of those same things in guild altar if they end up being UNLUCKY

Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
              i believe in the 1.6 patch (whenever we get that probably this summer.) we be able to make our own runes or something like that. I could be wrong but I know there is something to do with runes that will make them much easier to obtain. Also rage runes won't render clothing obsolete. Clothing only gives start up rage. Rage runes can give you a full 100 rage. People are still going to want both.
              Divine rune system is coming in the future patches and its not to make ur own rune its to combine ur runes and make a higher lvl one

right now we have lvl 5 runes right well we can combine a few and make a lvl 6 one thats the beauty of it but it takes waaaaaaay to many runes of one type to make another one of the same type but of a higher lvl

there is also a rune maker system but its not released in the divine rune system so first comes combine and second is maker but i could be wrong about the maker
              Last edited by Hyorinmaru6; 03-19-2013, 04:20 AM.
              Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
              [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
                Why would anyone want to spend 195 balens to get 1 lvl 5 rage rune when they can get 5 of those same things in guild altar if they end up being UNLUCKY
                Why do you need to ask me why? I'm merely responding to OP's suggestion to put rage runes in shop. I'm telling him that it *IS* already in shop.
                Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                  Why do you need to ask me why? I'm merely responding to OP's suggestion to put rage runes in shop. I'm telling him that it *IS* already in shop.
                  yea but its a shop which changes its items and usually u get group regain runes or brutality rune or worse thunder runes and rarely get the rage runes so usually people say in guild altar or in catacombs

i found it interesting that u said mystery shop so just wondering why and why would anyone buy it when its free in guild altar and that to at a higher quantity
                  Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                  [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
                    i believe in the 1.6 patch (whenever we get that probably this summer.)
                    Love you optimism about the 1.6 patch.

You do mean the summer of 2014 right? Joking, so no need for an answer on that!

But seriously, I think your time-frame may be a little out, still 2 parts of 1.5 to come, and R2 won't even give us a hint of when part 2 is going to be released.

Comment

Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
                      Love you optimism about the 1.6 patch.

You do mean the summer of 2014 right? Joking, so no need for an answer on that!

But seriously, I think your time-frame may be a little out, still 2 parts of 1.5 to come, and R2 won't even give us a hint of when part 2 is going to be released.
                      You need to check News and Events more often, Storm just posted early April.

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

Originally posted by Serrin View Post
                        You need to check News and Events more often, Storm just posted early April.
                        Nice to see that is is now due early April, even though Storm denied this a few days ago in another post!

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-part-II/page2

My bad
                        Last edited by Billy_McF; 03-19-2013, 06:54 AM.

Comment

Working...
                        X