X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• everything suck now

read the title.
    all who agree, rise your hands!

no, i dont mean the overpowered balen spenders. i dont give a f about it.

i mean the laggy game play, the teary screen, the black screen
    freeze in the boss fight. freeze in the battleground.
    all the freeze and black screen and lag

yesterday i use memory meter to measure how much memory used by wartune.
    when fight the second boss in the garden of death nightmare, a message windows pop ups says that my browser consume 750 MB of Memory!
    and i don't even other browser's tab. or open other browser.

what's with that?
    come on, this is browser game! this supposed to be low on requirement.
    I Am Khan.

only 750 ?? lol I run about 3 gb tho I am running 3-4 accounts at once
    Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
    Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Well, it does seem that with every upgrade the lag gets worse and worse. It's going to reach a point where people simply quit because they can't effectively play the game. I'm sure there's a command in the Flash programming that 'gives memory back' to the system. If there isn't, then the devs need to figure out how to fix this before it gets much worse!

Comment

I no longer experience any of those problems ^^
        Game has some great features, Got us all hooked after all, it's just bad management

Comment

lag is a huge issue since 1.5 but r2 don't care and as such i stopped paying for the game

Comment

Originally posted by R24907107 View Post
            Well, it does seem that with every upgrade the lag gets worse and worse. It's going to reach a point where people simply quit because they can't effectively play the game. I'm sure there's a command in the Flash programming that 'gives memory back' to the system. If there isn't, then the devs need to figure out how to fix this before it gets much worse!
            There is... but Flash is inefficient at garbage collection. There was an article on the net that stated that the developers of Flash never intended for it to be used in games. They had some other interesting comments about it as well.

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
              There is... but Flash is inefficient at garbage collection. There was an article on the net that stated that the developers of Flash never intended for it to be used in games. They had some other interesting comments about it as well.
              Then why is it used?
              The world is more Evil than Good these days..

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
                I can imagine. So 7 Roads, or whoever - along with a lot of other devs - is using something for a purpose it wasn't made for. What a new concept - lol! And, of course, the devs at Flash have no intentions of making it more game friendly, I suppose.

Comment

This is weird ._.
                  The world is more Evil than Good these days..

Comment

not only r2 games vacuumizes loads of money from players with balens, they also want players to pay millions of money just to get their attention and fix this lag... I'm not surprise. Coz this is how it's gonna be. Making money in western market through a game while they are hiding somewhere in China. And Im about to quit soon. This game is corrupt.

Comment

lol everyone need to getting a new computer/laptop to solved this issues now ^^
                      ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
                      -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
                      ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
                      (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

Originally posted by JohnNguyen View Post
                        lol everyone need to getting a new computer/laptop to solved this issues now ^^
                        It's not even my/our computers got issues.. I've got super high speed computer which is best for gaming and a high speed internet.... Yet the lag is still there...

But even if my/our computer/s is/are the cause of the lag, I wouldn't buy a new one just to play wartune. They're not worthy for that.

Comment

The best fix I can give for lag is to revert back to 10.3 flash. Here is a link. http://www.adobe.com/support/flashplayer/downloads.html
                          The 11.XX flash versions do not handle this game well and reverting back to 10.3 fixed my issues.

Comment

Originally posted by Skuld14 View Post
                            It's not even my/our computers got issues.. I've got super high speed computer which is best for gaming and a high speed internet.... Yet the lag is still there...

But even if my/our computer/s is/are the cause of the lag, I wouldn't buy a new one just to play wartune. They're not worthy for that.

I don't know if you do or not, but don't just sit there and complaining about lag. If you are trying to cut the lag then good. Not everything is perfect even you got the best of condition items you had now.
                            ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
                            -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
                            ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
                            (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

Originally posted by Skuld14 View Post

Funny, I got super slow speed computer which is best to use as trash bin and I dont lagg :P

Comment

Working...
                              X