Demon Temple Hints needed again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demon Temple Hints needed again

1st of all i would like to ask only people that finished it to help and to try to be objective about the stats i will give you.
    I know there is a nother thread about it but not 100% if it is accurate.
    I am a Mage at 46.5k br base. I can get this kind of characters to help : archers: 45 k br ( any number of archers), knights ( 42k br any number of knights), mages 46-47k br ( any number of mages)
    Please tell me what is the safest formation, hints for each boss in the formation you recomend, also what lvl and what kind of pots needed, how meny rage runes needed normaly, and how safe is it, and a percentage of succes if everything is executed normaly if possible.
    Thanks everyone in advance.
    Please try to be objective as from your hints i will try to do the MP tommorow.
    P.S i did it once but it was way to hard..finished it but died 5-6 times, not worth the trouble.

If you have PLENTY of rage runes, then the best group is 1 knight-2 archers-1 mage. This way, the mage needs 2-3 rage runes per run.
    Alternatively, you can go 1 knight-1 archer-2 mages. This way, the archer needs 3 rage runes per run.

If you are limited in rage runes, go for 2 archers-2 mages. This group needs no rage runes.

If you have PVE sets, then any group consisting of at least 1 mage, 1 archer will work.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

No one has pve sets.
      I would like more detailed sugestions then that please

Comment

would be nice if you tell us the stats of you guys instead of just BR.

Comment

Well you said you finished but died like 5-6 times. Where did that go wrong?
          Did the mage heal in time? Did the archer freeze in time? Did the buff of last boss go higher then 2?
          What was the party you used? If you can finish it once you can finish it again
          DarkYuna - lvl 74 Archer - 82k BR - S42 Tarraton Lair

Comment

i do not have the stats of the people i did with or the people i will be doing with, but it would help me if you could tell me what stats are needed in order to do the MP safe, and i did it in formation: 2 mages 1 archer 1 knight, died at last boss because it was preety hard to heal even with 2 mages..the knights on this server are not that strong, thats why i ask for some hints...for example: at last boss i found out that mage tanks better then knight. how much mdef is usualy needed in and can it be done with a team at around 46k br base, probably 48 after pots with out appolo ? and how ?

Comment

Well imo, if you want to take a knight to your DT, it's a MUST to have apollo. If he doesn't have it, ask him to get it. If not, replace with an archer. This could help the run go more smoothly than with knight.

Comment

It can be done with a team around 46k br. Thats how we did it all the time. Proberly even lower when we first started.
                We used lvl 3 pots in the beginning. Power/Intel, Def and End.
                We had a tank archer with around 9k mdef unpotted when we started, 10k pdef. Archer upfront, then one mage and one archer, then the last mage. Diamond like shape?
                In this formation we could have one archer scatter and inc and one deepfreeze and inc. Mages takes turn bl and puri, sun etc.
                If you go with a knight, archer and 2 mages, the knight will need to balance apollo around inc. So you always have 1 of the 2 active.
                If you go knight, 2 archers and one mage you have to make sure the mage knows exactly what he is doing. He needs to know the routine so he can use blessed right after powerfull aoe etc.

It can be done in any formation, you just have to know the routine. Get good pve players, learn when to use your skills according to boss pattern and take as much rage runes as possible. We dont need them anymore but in the beginning when you are likely to use a skill to late, or use the same skill as the other player it comes in handy.
                DarkYuna - lvl 74 Archer - 82k BR - S42 Tarraton Lair

Comment

So from what i understand, the safest way according to the lvls of the players on my server would be best 2 mages+ 2 archers. So both archers need inc shot ?

Comment

With 2 archers and 2 mages neither archers need IS, in fact it seems like kind of a waste of rage to me(if you have runes its ok but dont see it necessary if you dont have them)....one archer DF and the other SS.....I recommend each archer doing just the one skill and not try to help the other, the timing works out well if each archer does one skill...

All mages have to do is stay in tune with each other and keep suntory up and dont double up purify or blessed...

Comment

Can someone tell me why we need rage runes for it? :P
                      The world is more Evil than Good these days..

Comment

because you will be using all your high rage cost skills repeatedly, or you will get squashed like a bug.
                        ChieftainRez
                        Knight
                        VictisHNR
                        [S1] Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Originally posted by ZooParty View Post
                          Can someone tell me why we need rage runes for it? :P
                          Or use PVE set.
                          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                          [No longer logging in]

Comment

For Mage, you need to lead w/ Suntoria.
                            Watch the damage debuff on your tank and Puri when it gets to x3. Never let the damage debuff get more than x3 because then your tank is doing very low damage and the battle will take too long, ensuring you die.
                            Restoration and Bless as appropriate. Use only lightning attack to build rage and yes, you need 2-3 rage runes, lvl 4 or 5, because you will be doing a lot of everything I just said.

As Bergess said, if two mages make sure you are coordinated. Don't waste rage by casting Suntoria, Puri, or Bless at the same time as each other. Even worse timing, if you stagger the Puri you will most likely keep the tank at full damage the whole battle.

Sorry, I don't know much about Archers except they need to freeze and debuff
                            Last edited by Muxa_Mage; 03-19-2013, 08:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
                            X