Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Allow Asst Guild Masters to start Guild Tree!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Allow Asst Guild Masters to start Guild Tree!!

Need to add feature to allow Asst Guild Masters to start Guild Tree!!

Sometimes primary leader can't make, but other leaders should be able to start the Guild Tree.

For sure! >> 100/100 agreed!
    @_@

Because sometimes Guild Masters are not online. And Assistants should assist, so why not in Guild Tree if they are online?

Assistant Guild should be choosen wisely and take responsabilities and able to do Guild Tree.

At my guild we are not doing Guild Tree due to the bugs at our server but when activity is running, Assistants are online but the Guild Masters sometimes don't show up.

"One archie down, another one lays in the ground. Only one knight shall stand, because the other one perished before my hands."

IGN: Alma®
    Guild: One♥Piece
    Class: Mage
    Server: [S83] Fowlsfield Citadel

Comment

Well another reason why the do not put Asst. to guild tree is because there are idiots out there who will mess up everything to make sure they only get it or where it does not happen at night. There will be people who will abuse this power.
      The world is more Evil than Good these days..

Comment

Originally posted by ZooParty View Post
        Well another reason why the do not put Asst. to guild tree is because there are idiots out there who will mess up everything to make sure they only get it or where it does not happen at night. There will be people who will abuse this power.
        Guild Master can be a idiot aswell.

"One archie down, another one lays in the ground. Only one knight shall stand, because the other one perished before my hands."

Comment

Agree, sometimes leader got a problem in real life, so cant make it, if guild managed well ,so they have a specific time for tree each day, so asst can spawn it when gm is off.

@ZooParty, Assts would be idiots when gm himself idiot aswell, strong guilds not have those or they would not be strong, no idea what the type of your replay lol ! asst chosen by gm himself, not forced to be asst from game as example.
          IGN: TheVictor
          Guild: Warriors
          Server: S19 - Desert Curses
          Class: Mage - level 80
          In(Guild)Names: TheNoob,VicNoob,TheKicktor,EvilVic,Vicky and so on :p :cool:
          ------------------------------------------------------------
          Quitting game in 29th June 2014

Comment

Originally posted by Dervishh View Post
            Guild Master can be a idiot aswell.
            Time to leave your guild then. :P

Comment

Well there are also people out there that can be Asst. Gms but cannot speak English or live in a different time zone. SO that would affect it to. But i don't see this change in the future at all because of these risky possibilities.
              The world is more Evil than Good these days..

Comment

Originally posted by ZooParty View Post
                Well there are also people out there that can be Asst. Gms but cannot speak English or live in a different time zone. SO that would affect it to. But i don't see this change in the future at all because of these risky possibilities.
                What risks? Let me explain something if Assist. Guild Masters are able to kick people and they don't do it, why or how would they do stupidity at Guild Tree? What Power do you mean? Assistant Guild Master is an Assistant. Period. If he has brain to be Assistant and do not kick people, I don't see problems doing Guild Tree.
                We will not blame a system, blame persons who are stupid. Lets separate those things.
                Guild Masters promote Assistant Guild Master to whom they think they can trust. If the Guild Masters sucks aswel he will put there a jerk! Obviously! Maybe you don't want no one with that power you mean? And that's not even fair because we need actived GM's. If they are not online we need to see as escape. And able Assist. Guild Masters to do Guild Tree is a great idea.
                Last edited by Dervishh; 03-19-2013, 06:36 PM.

Comment

I'm surprised this idea hasn't received more support. It's very frustrating for all players when this option is not available.

Comment

This is a great idea. Could be very helpful. And it's absurd that people don't trust their own assistant gm. Why did you pick them??

Comment

I think it is a good idea. The G M should choose their asst very carefully, and know they will keep the guild rules as if the G M were present. The G M would simply state, "If you change tree time, you will be demoted or kicked" and then follow through, then there would not be a problem imho. As it is, the G M has to give ultimate trust to someone they might not really know by handing over G M to them if they are gone for some reason. To me, switching gm is far more risky than letting an asst be able to call the tree.

Comment

I see no problem with this. It should already be in the game.

Comment

Working...
                        X