Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Guild System and inactive Players

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild System and inactive Players

Hey guys,
    I have a suggestion for inactive players in Wartune. It would be nice to change their name's color (from white to grey i.e.) in the World Map if they are inactive for 7 or more days. So You can see who is really playing and who is not.
    So I also don't like the guild system in Wartune. I'm always facepalming when i see guilds with less than 10 or 15 members (and sometimes 75% of them are inactive) who don't want to change their guild for more activity and communication in another one. Maybe an auto-delete for guilds with less than 20 members for a special amount of time (1 or 2 weeks or something like that). So there are not so many 1-man-guilds and the players will think twice if it really makes sensel to create an own guild or better join another one.

That's all so far and I hope you will comment with some useful critics.

My best Greetings

Well those guilds that are non-active at all may be active just for 1 person. They have the right to make their own guild and stay in it.
    The world is more Evil than Good these days..

Comment

Originally posted by UsingTestAccount View Post
      Hey guys,
      I have a suggestion for inactive players in Wartune. It would be nice to change their name's color (from white to grey i.e.) in the World Map if they are inactive for 7 or more days. So You can see who is really playing and who is not.
      So I also don't like the guild system in Wartune. I'm always facepalming when i see guilds with less than 10 or 15 members (and sometimes 75% of them are inactive) who don't want to change their guild for more activity and communication in another one. Maybe an auto-delete for guilds with less than 20 members for a special amount of time (1 or 2 weeks or something like that). So there are not so many 1-man-guilds and the players will think twice if it really makes sensel to create an own guild or better join another one.

That's all so far and I hope you will comment with some useful critics.

My best Greetings
      I could see the use of your first suggestion, although 7 days is very short! Just because someone is taking a two week holiday doesn't mean they're not "really playing". So maybe 1 month?

As for the guilds; if a guild doesn't pay the member fee for a certain amount of time, the guild gets deleted. I don't think it's fair to guilds with less than 20 players to just delete them. Some people might want to play with some RL friends in a guild just for themselves. As long as they pay the member fee, why not? Not every guild has to be big and chatty and competitive, right?

Comment

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
        I could see the use of your first suggestion, although 7 days is very short! Just because someone is taking a two week holiday doesn't mean they're not "really playing". So maybe 1 month?
        Well, 1 week might be too short, lets say 2 weeks then. But 1 month is a very long time to notice if a player is inactive or not. For players on holidays there should be a holliday-function.

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
        As for the guilds; if a guild doesn't pay the member fee for a certain amount of time, the guild gets deleted. I don't think it's fair to guilds with less than 20 players to just delete them. Some people might want to play with some RL friends in a guild just for themselves. As long as they pay the member fee, why not? Not every guild has to be big and chatty and competitive, right?
        Hm, I have to admit that I didn't thought this way. In this point I was concentrated at the guild battle because I'm really annoyed by the update when they changed the number of participating guilds from 16 to 8. So I thought when they will join a better guild they have a chance to fight there (well, maybe they don't want to but at this point I don't really care about that).

Comment

Well, 1 week might be too short, lets say 2 weeks then. But 1 month is a very long time to notice if a player is inactive or not. For players on holidays there should be a holliday-function.

Hm, I have to admit that I didn't thought this way. In this point I was concentrated at the guild battle because I'm really annoyed by the update when they changed the number of participating guilds from 16 to 8. So I thought when they will join a better guild they have a chance to fight there (well, maybe they don't want to but at this point I don't really care about that).
          Umm let me say somethings. 2 weeks is to short to suggest someone is inactive. Some people on wartune get really sick or have school (which is more important) or they just want a break from the game.

Comment

Originally posted by ZooParty View Post
            Umm let me say somethings. 2 weeks is to short to suggest someone is inactive. Some people on wartune get really sick or have school (which is more important) or they just want a break from the game.
            Also for players who want/need a break from the game (for whatever reason).
            Anyway, where is the problem to change the color of a player who isn't/wasn't online for two weeks? Does (s)he get any disadvantages because of that? In other games you become marked as inactive after 1 week of "inactivity" so 2 weeks shouldn't be the problem.

Comment

There will be people who will be inactive in all games. It is to bad. I do not get what you mean by "change their colors"

Comment

You start to lose your br rating within 1 month or so. That is the disadvantage and you be kicked off guild and have less farm friends

Comment

You start to lose your br rating within 1 month or so. That is the disadvantage and you be kicked off guild and have less farm friends
                  Erm, what? How do you lose BR simply by being offline for a month?

Comment

it doesnt ask them to be desactivated , just that he can have a visual that showed that they are inactive for a certain time. Its like on the guild panel we can see the amount of day a player is inactive on the game , and we should be able to see it on our panel of friend list. But anyways normaly I delete only the person who become guildless. For the guild itself I think that it change nothing that we have 100 guild less than 20 players , people play the ways they want , some dont care about guild battle, but I kind of understand your point.

Comment

Yea i don't understand how you lose your BR rating? Unless they kicked you you should still have your guild skills in tact. So explain how you lose your BR rating?

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
                        Erm, what? How do you lose BR simply by being offline for a month?
                        Well they dont loose any br , but they dont gain any either ... that is probably what he meant

Comment

I would love a feature for farm that shows who is active so i can remove inactive friends for active players.

Its so fustrating.

Comment

Working...
                          X