Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion for guild battle

Hi everybody!

The guild battles are the best chance to win honor and insignias for all players, but it so limited. Only 3 in a week and it gots a fixed hour. In my case, its sopper time... i enter in guild battles 10 min after its starts.

I think that all players of the guild must win the insignias and honor, without entering the battle. Little players wants to enter in gb but they have to stay in the base because they cant fight against our rivals.

So, i suggest that all players of a guild receive the price for gb after the gb, without entering the battle.

Another thing, i see every day people making more than 5 millions of damage to the WB. Every day are the same players... they make more than 5 millions of damage while the other players of the top ten doesnt arrive to 3 millions... so many difference. They are making damage all the time, so they use balens to revive and to receive 100% of all stats with balens and vouchers.
    There are a lot of players that have more than 7 mounts, clothes level 3 or 4, etc... they have more than 40k br in level 60; the best has 50k br in level 65...
    So, i must think that they have payed more than 500 euros to get all this things or there are a hack that works fine and a lot of people are using it....
    Please, investigate the server where i play: kabam server nº4 Europe.
    Im not saying or accusing people of using hacks; its difficult for me to understand that people spends high quantities of money in this times...

No the GB doesn't need to be changed. I understand the lowbies and newbs need their honor/insigs but what they need to realize...this game won't reward you for taking up a spot in a guild. You want the higher BR you work for it. This just rewards laziness. When I started we didn't have the new GA's and GB/GW's for honor/insig...we had to work for it. So many feel they are entitled to things.

As far as the next part of your post...its not a cheat. Its called money. You spend enough in game and you'll dominate. It takes 2 dollars(not sure the conversion for euro's) per wb for the 100% bonus and you really don't need to revive unless you face stiff competition from other players.
    Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
    BR: 67K
    Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

Originally posted by Darkgon View Post
      The guild battles are the best chance to win honor and insignias for all players, but it so limited. Only 3 in a week and it gots a fixed hour. In my case, its sopper time... i enter in guild battles 10 min after its starts.
      Guild Battles are the best chance to win honor and insignias but it's for only the best guilds. So be happy to participate in them.

So, i suggest that all players of a guild receive the price for gb after the gb, without entering the battle.
      I'm sorry @Darkon But That doesn't make sense. You don't lift a finger and expect to receive the same that the people that were at the Guild Battle working for the win receive?
      You are doing verbatim nothing and you want to be rewarded? That's not fair, actually.

Another thing, i see every day people making more than 5 millions of damage to the WB. Every day are the same players... they make more than 5 millions of damage while the other players of the top ten doesnt arrive to 3 millions... so many difference. They are making damage all the time, so they use balens to revive and to receive 100% of all stats with balens and vouchers.
      They pay for that so they have the opportunity to do more. If we have the opportunity to have 100% stats with vouchers no one would spend balens = That's not how this game works. You want competition at this game you need to pay. Myself I've never payed for WB 100% All Stats Increased. But I agree that if they payed to receive something special, they should be able to.

There are a lot of players that have more than 7 mounts, clothes level 3 or 4, etc... they have more than 40k br in level 60; the best has 50k br in level 65...
      So, i must think that they have payed more than 500 euros to get all this things or there are a hack that works fine and a lot of people are using it....
      Please, investigate the server where i play: kabam server nº4 Europe.
      Im not saying or accusing people of using hacks; its difficult for me to understand that people spends high quantities of money in this times...
      As for this, I think the same... I see alot of players with stuff that takes alot of money and time to have it. They spend absurd money or they are hacking. Sometimes I can't believe in what my eyes see. But it's competition. Users do everything for competition and if they have money, they will do that. We must accept the fact that this game businnes works with the money and psyche of the people: They want power, they want competition: So they pay for that.
      This will be good for game developers and for those heavy cashers while non-cashers burn.

"One archie down, another one lays in the ground. Only one knight shall stand, because the other one perished before my hands."

IGN: Alma®
      Guild: One♥Piece
      Class: Mage
      Server: [S83] Fowlsfield Citadel

Comment

the new rules to let only the top 8 guilds play guild battle will kill all small guilds
        how to get to play in gb you have to join those 8 who may play gb but there's a limit on who may play ,so you have to invest some to get your spot on the guild team

better make more sub battles so that guilds can raise by gaining points

Comment

Originally posted by Barbarossa View Post
          No the GB doesn't need to be changed. I understand the lowbies and newbs need their honor/insigs but what they need to realize...this game won't reward you for taking up a spot in a guild. You want the higher BR you work for it. This just rewards laziness. When I started we didn't have the new GA's and GB/GW's for honor/insig...we had to work for it. So many feel they are entitled to things.

As far as the next part of your post...its not a cheat. Its called money. You spend enough in game and you'll dominate. It takes 2 dollars(not sure the conversion for euro's) per wb for the 100% bonus and you really don't need to revive unless you face stiff competition from other players.
          Exactly. I can feel your pain but the honor and insignia are actually a reward for the people who go out and rep their guild. A good Battlemaster will rotate the players so that everyone gets a chance but what you are suggesting would lead to nothing more than everyone flocking to the top 2 guilds so they get the honor they didn't earn and the best rewards at the end of the week.

Next, people spend what they can afford for entertainment. I don't begrudge anyone spending anything on this game as it keeps the game going. Some people have different priorities in life. If they can afford it and it doesn't take food out of their mouths or keep them from paying other bills, then more power to them.
          Last edited by Serrin; 03-20-2013, 03:20 AM.

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

1. Guild battle chest: guild master can reward the players with the guild battle chest so those who didn't make it can get this and get the exact same reward that the participants got which is 30 whips and some shadow crystals i think the only thing u don't get is insignias and honor although i really see no point for that cause insignias is easy get in arena and honor in BG u get insignia from BG too so a person who is lvl 50 below with honor rank below crusader really has no need for GB

if ur crusader and 50+ then ur bound to get in GB atleast once in 1 week

2. WB cashing is something i hate as well but it's really nothing we can do about
            Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
            [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Working...
            X