AFK System

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AFK System

I'm surprised the AFK has not been discussed here. So, I figured I'd get brave and stick my neck out to bring it up. It seems a fairly straight forward system, at first. But, I've noticed it doesn't work quite like I thought. I figured that when you were in the AFK mode, the program picked the highest talent for the rage you had. And, for the most part it seems to work that way. But, I've seen times when I have 100 rage, and it picks one of my two least damaging talents? So, it doesn't do the 'if rage <=X then y' routine. Does anybody out there have a clue as to just how it decides what to pick? And, while we're at it what the initials A F K stands for - lol!

AFK stands for Away From Keyboard. And it is random chance just like the Astrals.
    The world is more Evil than Good these days..

Comment

Originally posted by ZooParty View Post
      AFK stands for Away From Keyboard. And it is random chance just like the Astrals.
      Thank you for the quick explanation.

Comment

No problem

Comment

Try not equip the skills that consumes a large amount of rage.

Example:
          Mage: Suntoria, Restoration, Lightning Bolt.
          Knight: Slasher, Ultimate Slasher, Agoran Shield, Shadow Thrasher(??) or maybe reverse damage
          Archer: Arrow strike, Multi-shot, Deep Freeze... (well i don't know about archer i just know a bit of knight. And I'm a mage)

"One archie down, another one lays in the ground. Only one knight shall stand, because the other one perished before my hands."

IGN: Alma®
          Guild: One♥Piece
          Class: Mage
          Server: [S83] Fowlsfield Citadel

Comment

Ty for info Dervishh

Comment

Working...
            X