MOUNTS & Battle Rating percentage change

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MOUNTS & Battle Rating percentage change

I've had loads of people ask, and though I've pored through the forum I have yet to find a good answer to this.

When you get a mount, it says mount strength at the bottom. +50, +150 etc etc, but what does that do to your Battle Rating overall? How much does having the extra mounts boost your battle rating?

There's got to be a calculated equation for this so I can answer their questions properly.

THANK YOU!!!!
    IGN: Kyūbi
    Server: 132, Northwood
    Guild: Guildmaster - Onez
    Class: Archer

AFAIK, there is not a correlation as there are equal statted steeds with varying mount strengths.

Comment

Which is why I'm asking. I'm not asking about their stats since you can train with whips and affect your own stats to any number of possibilities, my question is... for the shop purchasable horses, excluding the specials like the Underworld steed, Wildfire steed, and Therion Sand Strider, what do the shop steeds give directly to your battle rating upon using the card?

Shadow Steed gives:
      Ruby Eyed Steed gives:
      Luxury Jaguar gives:

Not asking about the pig, the alpaca, the reindeer, or the Nightshade, (or even the Royal Steed *Crusader horse*, or the Crypt horse, or the Guild horse, or any other stable level 2+ horses) Only interested in finding out what the currently available steeds in the shop give you as a direct stackable stat to your other mounts (which reflects in your battle rating)
      IGN: Kyūbi
      Server: 132, Northwood
      Guild: Guildmaster - Onez
      Class: Archer

Comment

Originally posted by R24889453 View Post
        When you get a mount, it says mount strength at the bottom. +50, +150 etc etc, but what does that do to your Battle Rating overall?
        This is the question I answered.

Insofar as the other, I'm pretty sure it follows the standard BR increases per stat that a normal in-game item would.

Comment

Working...
        X