Archer balance in pvp battles

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Archer balance in pvp battles

I think the first game was done under multpiplayer dungeon, and certainly archer is useful in this respect, however, this game has mostly pvp combat system, and should be a balance between the players, from the level 55 archer is just too strong,

I think that the game is poorly balanced in terms of pvp, if the skill mage "rain of fire" is cooldown time 10 second, and skill archer "multi shot" is cooldown time 5 second, is the turn-based combat does not matter how far has the skill cooldown time, exchange of attacks should be equal, one mage/archer/mage/archer... or one archer/mage/archer/mage..., and it is not,
    in pvp combat, duel arena, it is battlegrouns etc. archer usually has an extra motion/movement and therefore, when aligned levels, skills, astrals etc., this usually archer wins

not quite the archer is in addition to the critical skills rate, it still uses the skills less rage than, for example mag, not to mention the difference in cooldown time

sorry for the translation, I used google translator

I assume you are a mage?

Comment

yes, I'm mage

Comment

get moar pdef.

Comment

You're destined to lose. Archers really can apply the heat with AP. I've seen battles where PvE/clothed archers stack it pretty well and render virtually any player dead. Your only hope is to AOE x2/x3 and pray.

Comment

I want them to nerf multi-shot by making the crit strike rate 50% and a 7 sec cooldown. Whenever I lose to an archer I always look at their profile and feel so unfair when i havehigher hp, atak, and def. Cos their multi shot always kills me when my troops are gone. TROOPS GONE = UR DOOM! just nerf multi shot and thats it

Comment

all u need is a better troop
              then archer multishoot will be wasted on troop
              while mage rain of fire kill them all

Comment

archers are the weakest pvp wise.....they might have an advantage over mages but it isn't nearly as good as mage over a knight or knight over an archer.
                Server 92- King
                Guild: Thundera- Assistant

Comment

Originally posted by Panthaz89 View Post
                  archers are the weakest pvp wise.....they might have an advantage over mages but it isn't nearly as good as mage over a knight or knight over an archer.
                  I dunno. I've met casher archers (Hi Dink, Pern, Kayle, Karrde, onimad, Stryde and a ton of others) with PvE sets that stack AP against me and it's almost always a nailbiter.

Comment

Originally posted by Panthaz89 View Post
                    I definitely agree with this statement... archers are not as strong a counter to mages.

Comment

First according to game mechanics archers are to counter mages .. but no where have I seen archers dominate than in WB.. again it depends on whether u r able to spend balens or not.. We archers are pathetic lot and are destined to play support role unless u r super cashier and have every thing that is there in wh of the company... even then i doubt if we will be able to match good knights or mages .. but still archers are fun atleast It is for me (i ma just lvl 58)

Comment

Mages are the strongest by a mile, beat this combo from a cash mage with pve set, lvl 4 clothing, and lord divine that was used on my team in GA
                        1. RoF
                        2. Meteor
                        3. Blessed light

I don't know if he got castinador or not but just switch meteor with a bolt and it is still a great combo. Now imagine if there are 3 mages that do this. It is just if an archer can hammer them enough in the first couple of turns before the rage builds up for blessed light. Now for 1 vs. 1 a mage can still kill an archer pretty good if they kill the troops fast and hit an archer with thunderer, stun, ect...

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
                          I dunno. I've met casher archers (Hi Dink, Pern, Kayle, Karrde, onimad, Stryde and a ton of others) with PvE sets that stack AP against me and it's almost always a nailbiter.
                          The difference is knight vs archer isn't a nail biter its pretty much if you are not ahead you die.

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
                            which one are u??
                            i don't use AP anymore except for wb
                            btw why kong s3 are showing as kong s5 in the battle?
                            ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Originally posted by onimad View Post
                              which one are u??
                              i don't use AP anymore except for wb
                              btw why kong s3 are showing as kong s5 in the battle?
                              I'm some guy. =)

AP is pretty good against me. I fear it - especially when it is spammed.

Yes, there are issues with server reps. Aeria 1 is shown to be 11 too.

Comment

Working...
                              X