No announcement yet.

LVL 40, LVL 50, LVL 60 etc. equipments

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea the time that is needed to get those set is way too long ..

Comment

i learned (too late) that the 50 set would get me to the 60 set so much easier, good news for my new toon, bad news for my old toon. stuck doing den til the cows come home, lolol. oh well, its only 2.5 months so far and i have 2 pieces, working on the third. 1 month a piece doing it the moon evil way.
      Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by R23209055 View Post
        sorry ginger, i agree with nimras on this one.
        I respect that you disagree but:

Originally posted by R23209055 View Post
        Also one of the major fall backs of this game is that your not able to work on getting higher lvl items until you reach the required lvl for it. I.E in order to start working on the lvl 60 set you need to get to lvl 60 in order to be able to gather the required items for it.
        This is not true. I'm not level 50. I already have the lvl 50 rings, lvl 50 jewels, 200+ legendary stones (for level 50 gear), a load of lvl 4 cyrstaloids and 40 legendary shards for lvl 50 gear and synthesis bits for lvl 50 gear.

I'm level 48. please tell me how I can not have this stuff? or not be working on earning it?

I can start work on my level 60 gear if I felt so inclined - I'm able to purchase legendary stones from the guild shop and able to buy loads of bits from the arena and crypt shops...

Originally posted by Nimras186 View Post
        Please.

to get 1.200 lvl 5 crystaloid without LUCK would take esactly 200 days from 0.

The amount of days to get the 2.800 crypt token needed to buy the syntz items would be 29,5 ~ 30 days.

200 days i mean come on. I fear for the 70 and 80 set tbh.

add to that if you wanna make it legendary.

this is for a free player btw not paying players i am talking about.

200 days for a game like wartune is way to much its not worth it. They do it in hope of you wasting money. Milk you drie.

Had they put in auction house instead of removing it on lies about bugs then we wouldn't have this issue to same exstend i bet you.
        They're a company. They tempt you to buy things. As a player you can either give into that temptation, or work around.

Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
        I dont consider 40-60 sets top gear.
        Please tell me the level of the best gear available in the game right now. The best available gear in my opinion is the top gear. Until it's superceded by something better... it's the top gear.

Maybe the 70-80 set whenever that comes out is top gear.
        It's not out. Thus it can't be top gear yet.

Also I never played any game that takes 12 months for one set. Regardless of end game or not. Usually the top sets take no more than a few weeks to get.
        I have played several games where the best single pieces of equipment in the game take months to achieve. Coupled with there being 8 to ten pieces of 'armour sets' = 16 months for the average f2p player to achieve it.
        Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
        You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
        Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
        Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

I'd have more sympathy if I wasn't also getting Crystaloids from campaigns.

The solution I'd like to see is not to have the finished goods more available in card draw countdown but a nice little transposer scroll that would let you learn to synth level five crystaloids as you can the others.

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
            Patience. Looking ahead. Effort. Time.
            All this are needed to get the PvE set.

I saved keys.
            I spent many days farming for it.

You get what you spent your time on.
            My point is that you still need to wait months to do any major key run. Even though it takes about 20 days or so to complete the full set . You need thousands of keys for that and that can take at least another 20-30 days to get. The problem now isn't the limitation on summoner. That is fine. The problem is the lack of ways to get skeleton keys. Sets shouldn't take months to complete. 50 and 60 set arn't even end game sets. It shouldn't take more than 3 weeks or so to get one of the sets done. Been patient for a long time now. Just have two parts of my 60 set done and 115 loids towards the 3rd piece. I have like 1 key left and the server population is so low that I only go with one group. Since we are the only ones really that are farming for the 60 set. They don't have much keys left either. So it will take another 3-4 weeks just to collect keys and then the process repeats itself. What should take only 20 days to complete probably will take at least 40-50 days.

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
              I respect that you disagree but:

This is not true. I'm not level 50. I already have the lvl 50 rings, lvl 50 jewels, 200+ legendary stones (for level 50 gear), a load of lvl 4 cyrstaloids and 40 legendary shards for lvl 50 gear and synthesis bits for lvl 50 gear.

I'm level 48. please tell me how I can not have this stuff? or not be working on earning it?

I can start work on my level 60 gear if I felt so inclined - I'm able to purchase legendary stones from the guild shop and able to buy loads of bits from the arena and crypt shops...

They're a company. They tempt you to buy things. As a player you can either give into that temptation, or work around.

Please tell me the level of the best gear available in the game right now. The best available gear in my opinion is the top gear. Until it's superceded by something better... it's the top gear.

It's not out. Thus it can't be top gear yet.

I have played several games where the best single pieces of equipment in the game take months to achieve. Coupled with there being 8 to ten pieces of 'armour sets' = 16 months for the average f2p player to achieve it.
              Just bc the 70-80 set isn't out yet doesn't mean the other gear is top gear. This is "top gear" for now but in part III of this patch we will have lvl 70 sets. Then that will be "top gear" until the 80 set comes out. Thus, meaning the other sets below the "top gear" shouldn't be taking months to complete. End game I already stated should have a bit more effort to get and maybe take a bit longer to get. End implies the very last gear in the game that you know nothing new will come out for a long time. i.E. 70-80 set whenver they release will be considered end game gear. Anything else before 70 set shouldn't take you months upon months to get. It should take longer each set you try to get but it shouldn't be a ridiculous amount of time to get.

As another person stated we were suppose to have an auction house. Thus, is why these crazy amount of loids needed were in place. Since they decided to take out the auction house (and god knows when they will implement if they even do implement it.) They should at least cut the amount of materials needed in half. If they don't cut the amount of materials in half then they should give more ways to get skeleton keys. Since 20x is more than enough to get the sets in a reasonable amount of time. Just the lack of keys given to you make things twice as long to get.

Comment

Just bc the 70-80 set isn't out yet doesn't mean the other gear is top gear. This is "top gear" for now but in part III of this patch we will have lvl 70 sets. Then that will be "top gear" until the 80 set comes out. Thus, meaning the other sets below the "top gear" shouldn't be taking months to complete. End game I already stated should have a bit more effort to get and maybe take a bit longer to get. End implies the very last gear in the game that you know nothing new will come out for a long time. i.E. 70-80 set whenver they release will be considered end game gear. Anything else before 70 set shouldn't take you months upon months to get. It should take longer each set you try to get but it shouldn't be a ridiculous amount of time to get.

As another person stated we were suppose to have an auction house. Thus, is why these crazy amount of loids needed were in place. Since they decided to take out the auction house (and god knows when they will implement if they even do implement it.) They should at least cut the amount of materials needed in half. If they don't cut the amount of materials in half then they should give more ways to get skeleton keys. Since 20x is more than enough to get the sets in a reasonable amount of time. Just the lack of keys given to you make things twice as long to get.
                So I went to to Chinese website and took a look at their last update.
                Their last update was in December 2012, and that update was the same as our Patch 1.5 Parts I-3.

I also went into the Chinese servers and created a character there. Took a look at their top 100.
                Players are all maxed out at level 80, with level 80 soul daru engraving, level 12 gems, level 10 astrals, and full level 70 legendary equipment

I think there's nothing after level 70 equipments. It may be really end game.
                Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                  So I went to to Chinese website and took a look at their last update.
                  Their last update was in December 2012, and that update was the same as our Patch 1.5 Parts I-3.

I also went into the Chinese servers and created a character there. Took a look at their top 100.
                  Players are all maxed out at level 80, with level 80 soul daru engraving, level 12 gems, level 10 astrals, and full level 70 legendary equipment

I think there's nothing after level 70 equipments. It may be really end game.
                  ...Until the big 2.0 patch.

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
                    ...Until the big 2.0 patch.
                    I just took a look at the patch!
                    PM me if you want the link (I think links aren't allowed here).

There are new things to do (new areas) but seems that the max. level is still 80, with no new equipment

See, that's the problem with us maxing out so fast. I think R2 should slow down the progress!
                    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Working...
                    X