Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

LVL 40, LVL 50, LVL 60 etc. equipments

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LVL 40, LVL 50, LVL 60 etc. equipments

May i suggest that LVL 40, LVL 50, LVL 60 equipments be easier to get in the card draw.. Us players are really having a hard time creating even just a single piece of equip.. Even its Synthetic material is so hard to get.. A piece of lvl 60 equip needs 300 crystalloids.. (o.O) In dungeons, you get like 6-10 pcs a day.. Some players quit because of this. They get so much stressed trying to make a set of equipment.

Plssss consider this.. Thank you..

Originally posted by idntgiveashit View Post
    May i suggest that LVL 40, LVL 50, LVL 60 equipments be easier to get in the card draw.. Us players are really having a hard time creating even just a single piece of equip.. Even its Synthetic material is so hard to get.. A piece of lvl 60 equip needs 300 crystalloids.. (o.O) In dungeons, you get like 6-10 pcs a day.. Some players quit because of this. They get so much stressed trying to make a set of equipment.

Tetris is easier to play. Sometimes only take 10 minutes, sometimes 20 minutes.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by idntgiveashit View Post

Your post doesn't match with your name. You should not give a ****.

Comment

Originally posted by darrylch View Post
        Your post doesn't match with your name. You should not give a ****.
        I was hoping someone else was going to say this. =) As someone else stated, "I snorted."

Comment

30 to 45 days to get a single piece of equipment is not a hardship... you should play some other internet games where the challenges for top gear take 12 months...
          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
          You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
          Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
            30 to 45 days to get a single piece of equipment is not a hardship... you should play some other internet games where the challenges for top gear take 12 months...
            Please.

to get 1.200 lvl 5 crystaloid without LUCK would take esactly 200 days from 0.

The amount of days to get the 2.800 crypt token needed to buy the syntz items would be 29,5 ~ 30 days.

200 days i mean come on. I fear for the 70 and 80 set tbh.

add to that if you wanna make it legendary.

this is for a free player btw not paying players i am talking about.

200 days for a game like wartune is way to much its not worth it. They do it in hope of you wasting money. Milk you drie.

Had they put in auction house instead of removing it on lies about bugs then we wouldn't have this issue to same exstend i bet you.

Comment

sorry ginger, i agree with nimras on this one. And one point id like to cover is that by the time you are able to get all the required equipement for a specific set, u'd have already outgrown it, even if you did hold your lvl. In the past 3 months ive held my lvl in 60's but Im still working on my second piece (just about to get enough for it). Also one of the major fall backs of this game is that your not able to work on getting higher lvl items until you reach the required lvl for it. I.E in order to start working on the lvl 60 set you need to get to lvl 60 in order to be able to gather the required items for it.

Comment

lvl 50 set is not hard but the lvl 60 set is very hard if ur not a VIP (VIP is different from normal cash players so don't misunderstand)

with VIP wheel a player can get 5 to 6 keys per day and easily get 400 keys

but for a non casher such as myself unless we save all the keys from lvl 10 we will never get the lvl 60 set cause the lvl 60 set demands 400 keys or more per player

so yes a little bit easier is good

i made 2 pieces of the lvl 50 legendary set so i know its not all that hard (ok i admit its hard if u don't use 1000 contribution every day)

but the lvl 60 is ridiculously hard

as a non casher who supports many other non cashers i say there should either be an increase in MPD attempts or the number of attempts to buy the legendary stones in guild shop to increase

thats my suggestion

i don't want the shade fight attempts to increase
                Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
                  lvl 50 set is not hard but the lvl 60 set is very hard if ur not a VIP (VIP is different from normal cash players so don't misunderstand)

with VIP wheel a player can get 5 to 6 keys per day and easily get 400 keys

but for a non casher such as myself unless we save all the keys from lvl 10 we will never get the lvl 60 set cause the lvl 60 set demands 400 keys or more per player

so yes a little bit easier is good

i made 2 pieces of the lvl 50 legendary set so i know its not all that hard (ok i admit its hard if u don't use 1000 contribution every day)

but the lvl 60 is ridiculously hard

as a non casher who supports many other non cashers i say there should either be an increase in MPD attempts or the number of attempts to buy the legendary stones in guild shop to increase

thats my suggestion

i don't want the shade fight attempts to increase
                  But that is legendary if i understand you the normal is a pain even as VIP lol.

Comment

I dont consider 40-60 sets top gear. Maybe the 70-80 set whenever that comes out is top gear. Since that is end game gear. Also I never played any game that takes 12 months for one set. Regardless of end game or not. Usually the top sets take no more than a few weeks to get.

Comment

Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
                      I dont consider 40-60 sets top gear. Maybe the 70-80 set whenever that comes out is top gear. Since that is end game gear. Also I never played any game that takes 12 months for one set. Regardless of end game or not. Usually the top sets take no more than a few weeks to get.
                      But thats how long it will take now sadly have fun waiting over 200 days to get it and then another how many days to get it legendary,

Comment

Originally posted by Nimras186 View Post
                        But thats how long it will take now sadly have fun waiting over 200 days to get it and then another how many days to get it legendary,
                        Actually with the new 20x per run if you had unlimited keys it will take you about 20 days to complete the 60 set. It only takes 5 day to complete one piece if you have unlimited keys. However, seeing as not many people have hundreds of keys every day to use. The more reasonable amount of time is 30-40 days. Don't get me wrong that is still an absurd amount of time to get a set that isn't even considered end game. I still think the AH should be released as it will make things loads easier and these sets would be able to be completed at a much more reasonable amount of time.

Comment

I played one game where there was a below 1% chance of top gear being dropped, and it was a level 1. It was 80% success to lv 2, 60% to lv 3, 40% to lv 4, and 20% to level 5 which is max.
                          Not only was the success rate low but the fee in upgrading was enormous. Back in the early days no one had a level 5 for years.

Several years later, they decided to milk it and now you can practically buy the set "Spend $500 get +5 Armor"

Comment

Originally posted by Nimras186 View Post
                            But that is legendary if i understand you the normal is a pain even as VIP lol.
                            when i say lvl 50 or lvl 60 PVE i am talking about legendary version since the epic version is a failure and is weaker than the PVP set
                            Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                            [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Actually with the new 20x per run if you had unlimited keys it will take you about 20 days to complete the 60 set. It only takes 5 day to complete one piece if you have unlimited keys. However, seeing as not many people have hundreds of keys every day to use. The more reasonable amount of time is 30-40 days. Don't get me wrong that is still an absurd amount of time to get a set that isn't even considered end game. I still think the AH should be released as it will make things loads easier and these sets would be able to be completed at a much more reasonable amount of time.
                              Patience. Looking ahead. Effort. Time.
                              All this are needed to get the PvE set.

I saved keys.
                              I spent many days farming for it.

You get what you spent your time on.
                              Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                              [No longer logging in]

Comment

Working...
                              X