Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Days of Guild Battles PLEASE TAKE TIME TO READ

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Days of Guild Battles PLEASE TAKE TIME TO READ

I sent a suggestion ticket in and was told it would be a good idea to get member feedback in forums. Since they have taken Guild Battles out of saturday's, myself and several others cannot run because we work during the current GB hours and only have weekends off, this really puts a damper on things for us. Maybe if we can get enough people to support such an idea like bring one day on the weekends back wartunes will listen and fix this. Any input would be great, Thanks, MistressJ
    Last edited by Kitwritten; 03-19-2013, 11:56 PM.

... and I just sent in a ticket requesting any forum post with more than a few words in large bolded text to be removed.

Seriously, all I see is shouting.

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
      ... and I just sent in a ticket requesting any forum post with more than a few words in large bolded text to be removed.

Seriously, all I see is shouting.
      HAHAHAHA, ok, just too funny!!

But as a mater of fact, it's indeed weird that they took it off of the weekends. Many ppl work and unless im wrong, the one that pays for the game... work... unless im wrong... Just sayin

Comment

Originally posted by R26374093 View Post
        I sent a suggestion ticket in and was told it would be a good idea to get member feedback in forums. Since they have taken Guild Battles out of saturday's, myself and several others cannot run because we work during the current GB hours and only have weekends off, this really puts a damper on things for us. Maybe if we can get enough people to support such an idea like bring one day on the weekends back wartunes will listen and fix this. Any input would be great, Thanks, MistressJ
        The thing is any change is gonna leave someone out of the loop.

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

The only reason why the ticketing staff ask you to get feedback from the member community is that:

1) They don't want to let you know it is impossible to change.
          2) They divert the attention to the members.

---

Plus, any change will leave someone out of the loop, as Serrin said.
          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
          [No longer logging in]

Comment

can we also change the time of guild battles...normally 20:00-21:00..it's 4:00 am at that time here in Philippines..we want to participate also..can the GM's make it at least 7-6 hours earlier?

Comment

Originally posted by ghara14 View Post
              can we also change the time of guild battles...normally 20:00-21:00..it's 4:00 am at that time here in Philippines..we want to participate also..can the GM's make it at least 7-6 hours earlier?
              You play on the wrong server.
              Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
              [No longer logging in]

Comment

Working...
              X