No announcement yet.

WB The best Way With 60 lv Set Mages

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mine is 65 rage , and i make 50k gold per run..lolll so noobish right.. hahahaha.. dont ask my mgc atck pls.. u will laugh more i guarantee..
    Last edited by donatkentang; 03-21-2013, 03:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by intelinside1 View Post
      Sinned interesting to put troops at mid and hero at front.

So for PVP do you recommend troops at mid or all the way in front?

thanks
      Hero in front if facing archers (AP shot hurts). Hero in back if facing knights (intercept = bad, mmm-kay?)

Comment

Originally posted by TheVictorious View Post
        what the initial rage of u lol, you need to say that cuz fro free players its impossible
        In WB battles you conserve rage from previous rounds, so... if you take the time and build up to 100 rage (and END with 100 rage) you'll have 100 rage at the start of the next round. Cash has nothing to do with it. The rotation I listed earlier is for those whom wear a PvE set (lv. 40, lv. 50, lv. 60, etc.) due to the fact that you can gain/maintain rage more easily. Again, you don't need to be a casher to have a PvE set so saying that the rotation is impossible for a free player is just silly. If you don't have a crafted set, I'll assume you're in an arena set which is much more easily to obtain (when you say "free players" I can only assume you're one of the players whom only log in on days with guild battles and log out immediately after - in which case, yes, arena set would be the only set you'd obtain, but again, you'd have to be a lazy player -casher or not- to be unable to make a crafted set).

For those of you like this poster, (or if you prefer not to obtain a set yet - in which case you might not be lazy), whom are wearing Arena set or even just random dropped gear, I'll suggest a rotation like this:
        A.) Attack WB 1-2 rounds and make sure you end with 100 rage.
        B.) A cycle:
        1.) Thunderer
        2.) Auto + RoF
        3.) Auto + Bolt
        4.) Auto + Bolt
        5.) Auto + RoF
        6.) Auto + Bolt
        Last edited by SinnedWill; 03-21-2013, 01:50 PM.

Comment

Great advice Sinned. I also have PvP set so the last post makes sense

This is off topic, but you seem to know your stuff. What talent do you recommend for a lvl 53 mage? Or should I just wait on upgrading my Holy Seal til I reach a higher level?

Comment

Doesn't RoF extend fights much longer, making it a waste of time?

Comment

Originally posted by intelinside1 View Post
              Great advice Sinned. I also have PvP set so the last post makes sense

This is off topic, but you seem to know your stuff. What talent do you recommend for a lvl 53 mage? Or should I just wait on upgrading my Holy Seal til I reach a higher level?
              Can't go wrong with focus and barrier. The rest are really there based upon which abilities you prefer to use most.

Comment

Third turn I can never double hit. It will just cast fireball and then bolt next turn with no fireball. I also miss the last turn for double hit.

How do I avoid this?
                Last edited by R24877577; 03-21-2013, 07:46 PM.

Comment

lately I found that this rotation works since I dont have pvp gear, but I do have lvl 4 clothing

Thunderer
                  Auto + Lightning
                  Rain of Fire (immediately after lightning hits)
                  Lightning
                  Lightning
                  Rain of Fire

otherwise, I too get stuck with the fireball and no bolt, however, i will have to try sinner's version of moving the troops and myself a little closer to the wb.

As for the post about where to stick ur troops in pvp, I find my knights at mid tend to 'cover' me more from the archers, when I put them front I tend to get hit more from archers. Just saying.
                  Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by R23221469 View Post
                    As for the post about where to stick ur troops in pvp, I find my knights at mid tend to 'cover' me more from the archers, when I put them front I tend to get hit more from archers. Just saying
                    Yeah man even as a lower lvl mage with decent troop count I noticed that about 70% of time i'm in danger of dying or even die to archer before my knights die.
                    Last edited by anupras; 03-22-2013, 11:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by R24877577 View Post
                      Third turn I can never double hit. It will just cast fireball and then bolt next turn with no fireball. I also miss the last turn for double hit.

How do I avoid this?
                      Is your hero in front and troops in the middle? Formation plays a large factor.

Comment

Originally posted by R23221469 View Post

As for the post about where to stick ur troops in pvp, I find my knights at mid tend to 'cover' me more from the archers, when I put them front I tend to get hit more from archers. Just saying.
                        Against archers, you'll want a "gap", so that you won't always get hit with Incindiary Shot (hero front, troops far back is best). Archers have 3 attacks which they can use to hit targets at specific locations:
                        Blood Thirst Shot - will always hit the front-most target; if more than one target is "front-most" it's random to determine who it hits. Deep Freeze - always hits back-most target; again, if more than one target is "back-most" it's random. Armor Piercing Shot - same as Deep Freeze. Archers have 1 "full" AoE: Lunatic Fire - will always hit everything and a random AoE "Delphic Death Star" - will always hit 2+ targets (random chance to hit more than 2). Excluding the aforementioned abilities, all archer abilities are random targeting, so formation won't affect it.

Comment

Originally posted by SinnedWill View Post
                          Is your hero in front and troops in the middle? Formation plays a large factor.
                          My troops are in the middle with me in front. Sometimes I get lazy and have me in the middle with troops in front but it doesn't make a difference.

Comment

Working...
                          X