MP Dungeons

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MP Dungeons

Hi: Could you add a tab to click in the MP dungeons to check or uncheck if you want the run to count as one of your MP attempts for the day or if you uncheck it, it doesn't count so you can help your guild mates or anyone for that matter at any time of the day in a lower dungeon than your lvl? As it is now we higher lvl's have to wait till we get our runs for the day to go help anyone else for the day. We should be able to help at any time of the day and have the option to use it as one of our exp attempts for the day or a non exp attempt for the day. So many people that can only play certain times of the day that need help and can not get any help because we have to wait till we make our runs. Thanks, Robert.

Agreed. Something needs to be done where we can actually help. I would say this is a huge problem, many players spam guild chat looking for a party but no one has finished their runs yet. The spam becomes increasingly annoying and I'm sure the player feels neglected for no fault of his own =)

Comment

I see a lot of people reading this. Come on people post your vote to make this happen, specially you lower lvl people that I am tryin to get you help here in your MP runs.

Comment

Has been suggested.
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

I agree with this and thought of it myself the other day. A few days ago a guildie really needed help in a lower level dungeon, I automatically said yes and joined, not thinking about my own runs. It was a silly mistake as I should have remembered that I have to complete my own dungeon runs first, so I then had to leave after the run and could not help complete the next two. So basically, not only did I miss out on a lot of exp, I also felt like I was letting a guildie down. (Was helping out in Claristun, and should have been doing Badlands). But yes, a good suggestion
          Perseverance is better than defeat.

Comment

+1 for this suggestion

Comment

I have to admit, this would be a boon for players.

Comment

I agree robert

Comment

this will be a nice one.. so no more answer .. soryy full attemp

Comment

Working...
                  X