How to attain this BR?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to attain this BR?

Can anyone give tips on how to attain such high BR for players below 40???

Image below displays the character having 19.2k br at level 38 and no the character is not buffed. I am viewing his profile on the arena ranking and I am checking the character every time and it has the same br.

Click image for larger version

Name:	opplayer.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	192.2 KB
ID:	1735123

Checking his clothing, I see he has no balen items especially the wings.

Name:	opplayer2.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	162.9 KB
ID:	1735124

Another great BR from a character below 40:

If this character is full buffed then he's base BR can be around 20k. You can also see he has no guild at the moment so his guild skills are temporarily removed at this time. He's from another server so I cannot check his gems as well as his clothing.

Name:	opplayer4.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	176.7 KB
ID:	1735125

Please share your thoughts and suggestions. TIA!
    Last edited by rheasteer; 03-20-2013, 09:54 AM.

Slow leveling, guild skills, good astrals, academy skills up... easy. I had higher at lvl 38.

Comment

Guild skills. Astrals. Mounts. Even without gear, those 3 variables can grant significant stats. Some folks intentionally refuse to do everything daily that involves gaining EXP (i.e. campaigns, MPD's, turning in daily quests) and only focus on doing WB and other events to net them goodies for progress that don't involve levelling up quickly, so perhaps this is what they've done.

You'd need to screenshot their astrals and mounts. The archer looks to have heavy guild skills and astrals. The mage has a decent honor rank for her level and the medallion gives a good bit of BR.

Comment

Originally posted by SinnedWill View Post
        Guild skills. Astrals. Mounts. Even without gear, those 3 variables can grant significant stats. Some folks intentionally refuse to do everything daily that involves gaining EXP (i.e. campaigns, MPD's, turning in daily quests) and only focus on doing WB and other events to net them goodies for progress that don't involve levelling up quickly, so perhaps this is what they've done.

You'd need to screenshot their astrals and mounts. The archer looks to have heavy guild skills and astrals. The mage has a decent honor rank for her level and the medallion gives a good bit of BR.
        =_= They're sub 40... they do not have mounts...

Comment

Remember, the archer or the last character has NO guild at that moment. Meaning the guild skills are temporarily removed from his stats. Still he has 22k br even if buffed, and not buffed I think he will still have like around 20k br.
          Last edited by rheasteer; 03-20-2013, 11:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by rheasteer View Post
            Remember, the archer or the last character has NO guild at that moment. Meaning the guild skills are temporarily removed from his stats. Still he has 22k br even if buffed, and not buffed I think he will still have like around 20k br.
            I think this thread was a complaint-based one under the guise of wanting tips.

Comment

Originally posted by rheasteer View Post
              Considering it shows he has no gear on whatsoever, he either HAD buffs on (particularly Warrior's Call + pots - his troop count is quite high, unless he has a charm astral) and logged out (in which case sometimes the buffed stat values remain for unknown quantities of time -seen some have warrior's call buf last for over a day- b/c of this) or... well, I honestly dunno; insufficient data to result in a valid reply, I suppose.

Comment

In case you're serious, here's one way (it's how I did it):

1) Level to 35 or so.
                2) Buy level 35 gear and level 30 rings.
                3) Put money in to get L20 legendary jewels and the other assorted goodies from the first recharge.
                4) Stop doing bounties (I think I stopped around 37 or 38, but you can decide your sweet spot once you get the 35 gear).
                5) Run catacombs minimally, if at all (I run to level 10 daily).
                6) Solo Nether Forest or Clariston if you just have to get that one devotion.
                7) Blitz Banshee Wetlands.
                8) Spend all your coins on guild skills and astrals, and the occasional gem synthesis and conversion.

Doing 4-7 will just about stop your level advancement completely. Eventually you will be done with building upgrades and gear enchantments. That means all the coins you have daily goes into astrals and skills. You'll get them to levels no sane person expect to reach while staying under level 40.

So long as you don't get bored and stay diligent on your plants (and other people's, although you didn't hear that from me), you'll get to 20k br in 2-3 months of play. Finding abandoned cities with millions of coins left behind don't hurt, either.

Thalion
                S50 Knight L39

I'd post a pic or two, but I'm bad at that sort of thing.

Does this count as a beginner's guide on how to level (very) slowly?

Comment

Considering it shows he has no gear on whatsoever,
                  He had gear on, you can see it in the Avatar Image. The OP posted that the player you say is naked is from another Server, Most likely a Battleground Screenshot. In battlegrounds you can see the stats other players have but not their gear.

Comment

Originally posted by R27348471 View Post

1) Level to 35 or so.
                    3) Put money in to get L20 legendary jewels and the other assorted goodies from the first recharge.
                    4) Stop doing bounties (I think I stopped around 37 or 38, but you can decide your sweet spot once you get the 35 gear).
                    8) Spend all your coins on guild skills and astrals, and the occasional gem synthesis and conversion.

Doing 4-7 will just about stop your level advancement completely. Eventually you will be done with building upgrades and gear enchantments. That means all the coins you have daily goes into astrals and skills. You'll get them to levels no sane person expect to reach while staying under level 40.

So long as you don't get bored and stay diligent on your plants (and other people's, although you didn't hear that from me), you'll get to 20k br in 2-3 months of play. Finding abandoned cities with millions of coins left behind don't hurt, either.

Thalion
                    S50 Knight L39

Point 4) Running catacombs minimally will drastically slow down your rate of getting gems. This will do more harm than good for your character in the long run.
                    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by R27348471 View Post

1) Level to 35 or so.

Thalion
                      S50 Knight L39

For me, I became VIP because of the extra devotion you get starting at level 3. That meant I don't have to do the dratted bounty quests and daily quests and still get 95 devotion for the gem box. I gain no XP what so ever nowadays. If you don't want VIP; only do the white bounties and the daily quests that give the least xp.
                      As for 7) I just run the lowest campaign possible. No blitzing, waste of gold.
                      And as for 1: I'd start slow leveling from the start. A friend of mine now is level 35 with a 20K BR unbuffed... Am seriously jealous, I didn't get that till lvl 38 >:[

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                      Point 4) Running catacombs minimally will drastically slow down your rate of getting gems. This will do more harm than good for your character in the long run.
                      True, damn World Prosperity is a severe pain in the backside. Therefor getting the Battleground Chest and 95 devotion is so important to sort of make up for it.

Comment

I had 18-19k (roughly) in 38. How: guild leader and top 10 br event gems, full socketed pvp gear, 4 guild skills, 3-4 def/pdef/matk astral(purple) wings and to top it off, high academy(gives a pretty decent boost) and very good refines(helps, a lot). Without wings, closer to 18, nothing else was gained through balens. This took me about 6-7 days.
                        Last edited by krackenker; 03-21-2013, 07:22 AM.

Comment

Malleus may be right about lack of gems hurting in the long run. I'm not sure. If I compare against someone who's played as long as I have, I am clearly underpowered. On the other hand, if I compare against others my level, that is probably not the case even with respect to the gems. I think I have more gems than is expected of someone under level 40. However, this line of discussion answers a different question than what the OP asked.

The OP was asking about how to get the excessively high BR while staying under level 40. If you run as far as you can in catacombs, you will not be able to stay under level 40 for long. Catacombs is a major sources of XP, especially with the world prosperity running.

Comment

Not only gems but also crypt tokens... however, the heavy cashers that choose remain low level can just buy their gems.

Or, they could be smart and level to 50 then freeze leveling while they work on talents.
                            But, he's quite right. Freezing your leveling prior to 50 is quite silly, honestly since you're actually just avoiding obtaining what has become yet another potential form of currency in the game (exp) for talents.

Comment

That's relative. And relative to a totally different build ideal.

a slower leveller is stronger than people of the same level in general.

a leveller is stronger than someone of a lower level with the same amount of time played.

Overall... what's the point is rushing through the game to compete with people you can't hope to out spend?

Not only gems but also crypt tokens... however, the heavy cashers that choose remain low level can just buy their gems.

Or, they could be smart and level to 50 then freeze leveling while they work on talents.
                              But, he's quite right. Freezing your leveling prior to 50 is quite silly, honestly since you're actually just avoiding obtaining what has become yet another potential form of currency in the game (exp) for talents.
                              Freezing of ones level/exp total - is nigh on impossible. Sure you can go slow. but to actually freeze it is very difficult.

Anyway - my point as stated above still remains.

If that makes me silly, then that's your opinion. As is, I enjoy going slow and watching all you high level peeps sweating every time there's a new release in case your poor build/glitch/one-trick-pony gets nerfed... Besides it gives me plenty of time to react to things and to help form up my build decisions in advance.
                              Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                              You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                              Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                              Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Working...
                              X