WB The best Way With 60 lv Set Archers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
    Last diference betwen us, difrent bonus rage. I miss it in before, if you miss crit or auto you have 35 start rage on poket, my start rage is 21 but i want rise up it on future. If i miss crit or auto i cant do 5 ap and here is all problem. I dont say nothing bad about your rotation, is ideal but not always possible. Thats why i dont try 5x ap, becouse i need w8 sec after auto for rage to cast ap and in this time boss end fight. I hope you Now get my point
    start rage matters but not greatly actually. most of the rage has been saved up in previous fights and i do start with 50-60 rage. if there's something that matters more here, its the crit rate rather. and if there's not enough rage right at the start of the fight, just switch the first AP for poison arrow or MS. alittle decrease in dmg, but mostly we should always try for 11 hits instead of 10. well maybe if u do revives then 10 hits doesn't matter. 11 hits is important for me because i never balened the wb and i need to maximise the score and duration of every single turn so the time i stay dead is minimised.
    Last edited by shynnblu; 05-27-2013, 12:27 PM.

Comment

I hit 11 times to but little diferent rotation, belive me if i can hit 5 ap i do it. but if i see i miss something on run - auto or bad crit rate - just decide to end with auto as auto and im fine with 80-110k per run on 58 lvl.
      At end clean numbers - from my exp max with 5x ap i can get 3k more then with 4x so this is not that big diference for me.
      I hope in future with higher crit and cloths i can do it like you. But right now im fine with my rotation and profits

_________

Crit Mage 80v
      ~135k Br

_________

Comment

And what to do with 19 starting rage?

Then it would be
        As (+15 or 20),
        ms (+10)
        Ap+ auto
        Ap+ auto
        Ap +auto
        Ap +auto

I kinda don't see how this could work. After first Ap I have (44 or 49 - 35) + (15 or 20) from auto which makes me at 24 - 29 -34 rage, which isn't enough for next Ap.
        Last edited by Emilyfairyss; 05-27-2013, 01:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Emilyfairyss View Post
          And what to do with 19 starting rage?

Then it would be
          As (+15 or 20),
          ms (+10)
          Ap+ auto
          Ap+ auto
          Ap +auto
          Ap +auto

I kinda don't see how this could work. After first Ap I have (44 or 49 - 35) + (15 or 20) from auto which makes me at 24 - 29 -34 rage, which isn't enough for next Ap.
          Maybe shynn have better idea, but in my option...
          1st run
          As
          Auto as
          Auto ap
          Auto ap
          Auto as
          Auto as
          Now you have nice start rage and you can do that
          Ap
          Auto ap
          Auto ap
          Auto ap
          Auto ap
          Auto as
          And you start again with nice rage, if you have problem with rage try change somewhere ap to as or something.
          Spaming ap depends on crit rate - reverse rage try start allways with 60-70 rage . If you do that - you can spam ap all night and day

_________

Crit Mage 80v
          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Thanks. I just realised that i missed +10 rage from Ap itself in my calculations. I'm At 3.3k crit here, I don't think it's much, but I have seen worse. (and that is with no crit gems equipped)

Changing gems costs 8x3=24k gold per wb considering lvl 4crit gems. But if I change all for wb I get about 800 more crit. is it worth it?
            Last edited by Emilyfairyss; 05-27-2013, 03:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Emilyfairyss View Post
              Thanks. I just realised that i missed +10 rage from Ap itself in my calculations. I'm At 3.3k crit here, I don't think it's much, but I have seen worse. (and that is with no crit gems equipped)

Changing gems costs 8x3=24k gold per wb considering lvl 4crit gems. But if I change all for wb I get about 800 more crit. is it worth it?
              Yes, definately.

Comment

Absolutly...you get more gold with higher crit so you get+, about daru i dont must say i think

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                ~135k Br

_________

Comment

With the 60 set does the auto give 2 rage or 12(2 normal and 10 from set bonus)?

40 crystaloids to the 4th piece

Comment

12. From pve set you get +10 rage from everything, rune, auto HS skills etc..

Comment

I can't seem to get the timing down! If I start with AP then wait for an auto before APing again, the auto ends up being too late and I get hit before the 2nd AP goes through. Anyone can make a video showing how it's done?

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                        Maybe shynn have better idea, but in my option...
                        i could put down my sequence.. but not sure what's in it for me

Comment

I only have 33 rage to start currently so this is my setup

MS
                          AS
                          Auto
                          Auto
                          MS
                          Delphic
                          AP
                          MS
                          Auto - I get 1 last auto about 80% of the time

Comment

Originally posted by GandorRoyalty View Post
                            I can't seem to get the timing down! If I start with AP then wait for an auto before APing again, the auto ends up being too late and I get hit before the 2nd AP goes through. Anyone can make a video showing how it's done?
                            You have pve?
                            Try on 1st run buld rage with auto-as till you get 70 rage, then you have no problem on next runs

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                            ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Yes I have the pve, so first run I should modify to:
                              AS
                              auto + AP
                              auto + AP
                              etc?
                              Then if I have high starting rage I could start with AP etc, I suppose. I'll give it a shot either way, thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by GandorRoyalty View Post
                                Yes I have the pve, so first run I should modify to:
                                AS
                                auto + AP
                                auto + AP
                                etc?
                                Then if I have high starting rage I could start with AP etc, I suppose. I'll give it a shot either way, thanks!
                                Try
                                As
                                Auto as
                                Auto ap
                                Auto ap
                                This is 1st run,then just
                                As
                                Auto ap
                                Auto ap
                                You must find your own rotation.

_________

Crit Mage 80v