Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Problem with gild battle

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There has always been some lag in guild battles, that happens when you get 100 people in one map area. Just like how you can lag going into WB sometimes. It got much worse after clothing came into play. My guild is trying to hide clothing and turn off all effects to see if helps. But then again you will also have people who deliberately try to lag others out in the name of "tactics". It's a no win situation for anyone until everyone plays fair.

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

Originally posted by Serrin View Post
      There has always been some lag in guild battles, that happens when you get 100 people in one map area. Just like how you can lag going into WB sometimes. It got much worse after clothing came into play. My guild is trying to hide clothing and turn off all effects to see if helps. But then again you will also have people who deliberately try to lag others out in the name of "tactics". It's a no win situation for anyone until everyone plays fair.
      True, and I think with MMO you are expected to have some lag with bunch of ppl. But this is literally 5 min + delays and at least for me, its GB only and only after 1.5 patch. Im crusing thru Wb and other multiplayer areas such as battleground even now without lag. (wbs usually around 450+ ppl for our server which is at least 4 times more than guild battle)

Comment

Originally posted by Serrin View Post
        Or make the viewing of the clothing be controllable completely by the client. By that I mean, if a certain checkbox is ticked, ALL clothing will be hidden from the viewer (of the client).

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
          Or make the viewing of the clothing be controllable completely by the client. By that I mean, if a certain checkbox is ticked, ALL clothing will be hidden from the viewer (of the client).
          I second that. Instead of making the option for ppl to hide their clothing from others, make it that others can choose if they want to see a person's clothes or not. I've seen some hardcore cashers who god only knows why spend thousands of $$$ to make their clothes only to hide it from u. Makes me wonder why spend that amount if ur not going to show ppl ur fancy clothes or are they ashamed to let ppl know they spend that much o.O As to how I know they spend that much, seeing them open with a high rage cost skill while being in pve set kinda tips anyone off about how high lvl their clothes r...
          IGN: Athena
          Guild: Warriors
          Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
          Class: Archer
          Difficulty Level: Noob
          BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Working...
          X